Author Topic: HANTEK HDG1022A sample code?  (Read 4143 times)

Offline sjsmith274Topic starter

HANTEK HDG1022A sample code?
« on: June 13, 2013, 05:42:50 pm »
My company just purchased a new HDG1022A function generator. It works fine in stand alone mode. Using the RS232 interface I can make the included .exe program work (with fidgeting). But I would like to write a BASIC language code and/or operate the unit with a dumb terminal application such as the windows Hyperterminal session. I can't follow the command syntax to make this work, I.e. In a terminal session, 88RS232 does not engage the function generator. But with the Hantek .exe program, if I type this command in the user interface window, I can make it work. But Hantek gives no no source code, just the .dll drivers. Do you have a source code, or better, a BASIC example I could look at.
With Regards,
Steve

Offline tinhead

• Super Contributor
    • If you like my hacks, send me a donation
Re: HANTEK HDG1022A sample code?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 06:25:41 pm »
1 - take it apart! Not a joke, i'm really curious what inside.

2- they migrated server (into nirvana) , so maybe the link only broken (http://www.hantek.com/Product/HDG1000A/HDG1022A_SDK.zip)

Create a ticket on hantek.org , they will respond if that was only broken link

Btw, this should be actually MFG3000CH from Gong Chang, Hantek is probably rebadged them

http://product.ch.gongchang.com/d507418739.html

Twintex TFG3500A should be exact the same DDS as well, but they have no SDK on their website :\

http://www.twintex.com.tw/en-us/product/TFG3500ASeries.html

EDIT: yeah, ATTEN ATFxxB seems to be the same as well, at least the same person wrote user manual for all these
models and marked them (as well as the drivers and PC application, lol) as MFG3000CH.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 09:26:04 am by tinhead »
I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter ...
I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me.

Offline tijaybe

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 09:27:28 am »
I have an Atten ATF20B .  See attached main PCB pictures.
Panel pictures to follow.

Offline tijaybe

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 09:29:44 am »
Front panel pictures.
It has a JTAG connector.
Some unpopulated areas.

Offline sjsmith274Topic starter

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 02:19:02 am »
Thanks for the pictures, I have the RS 232 version, not the usb version of the HANTEK. The pc windows based software works, but I need some help to get it to run in remotely a terminal mode session, say windows hyperterminal.
Regards
Steven Smith

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf