Products > Test Equipment

How are older Kenwood (Trio) 1980's scopes?

(1/2) > >>

Stonent:
I found what seems to be a decent deal on a Kenwood scope how are those in comparison to other scopes of that era?

rsjsouza:
I have a CS4025 bottom of the range: 2-channel, 20MHz, nothing fancy. However, it is a workhorse and it is pretty good after almost 20 years of service.

TerraHertz:
Ha ha, Stonent, stop dithering and buy it before someone else grabs it.

Speaking of Trio/Kenwood scopes, does anyone know where I can get a schematic/service manual for a Trio CS-2110?
It's my most-used scope. I've had it since the 80s; it has never had a single problem and still works perfectly. Which is why my lack of the service manual has never been a problem, and finding one is a chore that always sinks to the bottom of the heap.

nanofrog:

--- Quote from: TerraHertz on July 12, 2013, 09:52:36 am ---Ha ha, Stonent, stop dithering and buy it before someone else grabs it.

Speaking of Trio/Kenwood scopes, does anyone know where I can get a schematic/service manual for a Trio CS-2110?
It's my most-used scope. I've had it since the 80s; it has never had a single problem and still works perfectly. Which is why my lack of the service manual has never been a problem, and finding one is a chore that always sinks to the bottom of the heap.

--- End quote ---
FWIW, found a site that sells .pdf downloads of the CS-2110 Service Manual for ~$5.00.
http://www.dual.owner-manuals.com/CS2110-service-manual-DUAL.html

Fraser:
That is a link to a Dual record deck manual  I believe  :palm:  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version