Author Topic: How to restore agilent MSO8064A/MSO8000 WINXP system? or reinstall software?  (Read 260 times)

Offline snkawpmapTopic starter

I have an MSO8064A. The oscilloscope was installed on Windows XP and had been working well until yesterday when I wanted to update the oscilloscope software. I downloaded the new version of Setupinfinium05710000. Exe, then uninstall the old version of the oscilloscope software as the site explains, but setup in finium05710000. exe. EXE does not work on my oscilloscope. When double-click the install package, only a DOS window pops up and then quickly closes. Maybe Windows XP is missing something. Does anyone know what it is? I installed  .NET 3.5 but still can not run the oscilloscope software installation package. I want to restore the system now and use the old software again. I noticed that the hard drive had a hidden partition with backup system files in it. But after the computer booted it went directly to Windows XP, unable to find the option to restore the system. Does anyone know how to restore the system? Thank you so much!

Offline snkawpmapTopic starter

I tried using GHOST software, and thankfully, I restored the image recovery.gho file. The oscilloscope is working very well now. I saw it on the forum topic"Agilent Infiniium DSO8000A Hacking - anyone done this?" Is there a way to lift the storage depth limit?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf