Author Topic: BWD 275 Power Supply - Manual / Schematic wanted  (Read 795 times)

Offline Wirregar

BWD 275 Power Supply - Manual / Schematic wanted
« on: January 12, 2017, 11:33:33 am »
I have acquired a BWD 275 Power Supply.  It is dead and I want to fix it.  I am searching for a circuit diagram, or manual, or anything that may assist.
BWD 275 Dual range programmable DC power supply (36V/2A, 72V/1A)

Whats wrong with it?  Its just dead, No smoke, nothing.  AC volts are good, most Semi conductors I've tested and are good. Most caps are good. (there was a dead green cap across a secondary winding of the transformer, but thats been replaced and no change)

Thats why I need a circuit so I can possibly trace a few things and check board voltages.
I've done a search online and came up with nothing, hoping someone has one handy that can be scanned and sent to me, or purchased and sent to me.

Any tech info on this power supply welcome.
TIA
Darryl

Offline tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. NZ Siglent Distributor
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
Re: BWD 275 Power Supply - Manual / Schematic wanted
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 07:58:57 pm »
Welcome to the forum.

There's not one here but there might be something close that can get you "on the way".
http://www.kevinchant.com/bwd.html

Give Kevin an email, he might know where a manual is or can point you to one he has that's similar.
Avid Rabid Hobbyist

Offline Pharkwit

Re: BWD 275 Power Supply - Manual / Schematic wanted
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 12:36:11 am »
This thread may be a bit old, but a google search for the 275 currently lists this page as the top result, so if anyone is looking for this information you can now find it here:

http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/bwd/275/

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf