Author Topic: HP power supplies good price now  (Read 1222 times)

Offline JesterTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
HP power supplies good price now
« on: September 30, 2022, 09:47:04 pm »
Seems like newbies are often looking for a low cost good quality power supply. I have no affiliation with this seller, but have purchased from them in the past with good experiences.

I have all the power supplies I need, but if I needed another of this style I would have bid. $20 is a good deal IMHO.

I think they have a two or three at the moment various iterations of this style.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334576865648?epid=1324004370&hash=item4de655d170:g:vnMAAOSw-W1jNiUo&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAkAnSEVhZP3S3JyJO3RpDEDUpxWB0lAvUmLte9mNKcfBJDcWydvVdbcPvQlQWt9kUAFlxcbphEmusYmNE2Ftk%2BKWUUDdXWMBRds8DqXX3HIDpJcvg78T4%2BwXDw7uZSVvKsFZW2dDAnqjGNoxWiqAceOZgX%2BDN5RUJIr0AmgWolZ3tcWAMzV%2BBCdBPJq3su6AXWg%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR6KYkIbyYA
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 09:52:52 pm by Jester »

Offline JOFlaherty

• Contributor
Re: HP power supplies good price now
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2022, 04:38:50 am »
They seem to want $55.41 for shipping, for a total of $75.40.

Offline alm

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2022, 07:15:54 am »
And it's an auction with over five days to run, and is likely to finish well above its asking price, especially if you focus attention by posting about it on a forum.

For buy it now listings with good prices I think sharing it makes sense because it goes to whoever buys it first. But with an auction with a 7 day runtime anyone really interested should be able to find it in those 7 days, and having more people bidding just means everyone pays higher prices.

The following users thanked this post: nctnico

Offline Gyro

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2022, 10:50:32 am »
I've often observed that the tempting items like that, with suspiciously zero or few bids, are the ones that get a huge number of snipe bids in the last minute.
Best Regards, Chris

Offline BeBuLamar

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2022, 11:45:09 am »
That's the starting bid. The wining bid could be a lot higher.

Offline unknownparticle

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2022, 01:03:21 pm »
They don't ship outside the US either.
DC coupling is the devils work!!

Offline JesterTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2022, 01:29:47 pm »
At the time I posted, there was 1 hour remaining and it ended with no bids so it was relisted. This was actually the second time around with no bids, they keep dropping the price. I guess everyone wants new and blingy vs. old and reliable?

BTW regarding shipping, the ad states no international shipping, however several years ago they had something I really wanted and I called them to see if they would ship to Canada and they did. I do wish that more vendors would take advantage of the Global shipping program it is one of the few aspects that seems to work reasonably well on eBay.

Let's see if it sells this time around, or they drop the price to $9.99?

Looks like it sold for $34
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 09:03:11 pm by Jester »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf