Author Topic: Keysight Pathwave function generator Unrecoverable Error  (Read 761 times)

Offline AnthocyaninaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • The Sara
Keysight Pathwave function generator Unrecoverable Error
« on: April 27, 2022, 09:35:38 pm »
Hi! so today I got the EDU33212A function generator (the magical dumpster delivered!) and trying to connect it to the Pathwave app i get this error. This is a fresh install of the software on windows 10. I'm connecting via USB. Has anyone come across this kind of error in the Pathwave programs? Thank you!

I'll add that using the keysight connection expert program, which was installed during the install of the pathwave software, works and i can send commands to the generator.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 09:39:11 pm by Anthocyanina »

Offline AnthocyaninaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • The Sara
Re: Keysight Pathwave function generator Unrecoverable Error
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 08:42:18 am »
To see if it was my windows install, or the install of the software, i decided to make a virtual machine on a linux host. after doing so and running the software, i was presented with a license window when trying to connect to the generator; now knowing this, i still did the licensing process on the virtual machine and went back to my original problematic install, so i tried launching the licensing manager and it said the licensing service was installed but not running. After a while trying to find which was the service, i found out it was "Agilent License Service" which was there but could not be started, giving me an "error 1068" message. After trying the error 1068 solutions offered on the web, i still could not start that service or the executables associated to it. Not wanting to reinstall windows again, i wonder if anyone has come across this error 1068 on this service and knows of a working solution?

Thank you!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf