Author Topic: Keysight promotion - 25% off DMMs  (Read 1840 times)

Offline alexthe5thTopic starter

• Contributor
Keysight promotion - 25% off DMMs
« on: July 06, 2020, 04:09:02 pm »
Just a heads up that Keysight has a promotion running for 25% off DMMs (enter promo code 7.012 at checkout) - just used it successfully to get $128 off a U1282A. It's not on their special promotions page, but there's a banner on the top of some of the DMM product pages. I can't find any more details about it, so I'm not sure when it expires.

The following users thanked this post: edavid, besauk

Offline besauk

• Contributor
Re: Keysight promotion - 25% off DMMs
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 02:19:57 am »
Just used it today!  Many thx.

Offline Wytnucls

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 06:09:30 am »
Are they giving them away or is the markup on multimeters ridiculously high?

The following users thanked this post: uski

Offline besauk

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 04:02:23 pm »
no, not giving them away...   The discount is taken from the full retail price, which is indeed high, but not inconsistent with Fluke or other comparable makes.   25% off puts it in the realm of just mildly indecent, as opposed to grossly obscene.

On a side note - ordered it at 6PM local time yesterday, and the included shipping (i.e. no incremental charge) yielded a delivery at my door before 11AM local time today.  Quoted delivery was 2 days, so they blew that away.  That was great fulfillment.

The following users thanked this post: Wytnucls

Offline gslick

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 12:31:13 am »
They had an even better promo a few years back when I bought mine. They had a buy 2 handhelds, get the 3rd free promo. I wanted both a U1282A DMM and a U1733C LCR meter. I ended up buying 2 U1282A DMMs and got the U1733C LCR meter for "free". There were also throwing in a free U5404A Remote Switch Probe with each U1282A, although I have never actually had a need to use that.

I haven't seen a repeat of that promo since then.

The following users thanked this post: uski

Offline besauk

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2020, 02:35:53 am »
Another happy surprise was getting access to the full calibration results online - the full set of applied/measured values.  The paper cert that comes in the box is just the standard "Passed" with calibrator declaration.  But the online pdf for my serial number has the real values.  I have a couple of reliable standards and they are bang on with the calibration data.

Offline JonM

• Supporter
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2020, 03:08:53 pm »
I just tried to use the code on a U1282A and it failed. Oh well, I did not need another DMM too badly but I would like to have the optically isolated USB interface. I'll standby for another offer.

Offline besauk

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2020, 08:11:50 pm »
I think it may have only been good until 10/31.  No doubt another will be along soon.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf