Author Topic: Looking for a spesific tester  (Read 1160 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline newnerd

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 1
Looking for a spesific tester
« on: April 20, 2013, 06:38:09 am »

I have been looking for a tester that I used to have, and it was stolen. Now I can't find another one. It is not real technical. but it works well. It was a lot like your standard 12 volt tester that has a needle point and an alligator clip on the wire. Clip it to a ground,, and when you touch a hot wire the light in the handle lights up. The big difference is tis one has an LED and if you touch a hot wire the LED lights up red, but if you touch a ground wire the LED lights up green. I don't remember what it was called. Everyone I ask has no clue what I am talking about. I think it was either a continuity or polarity tester, but that is it. Can any one either tell me what it is called or better yet where I can buy one. Thanks much for your time.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo