Products > Test Equipment

Maynuo M8811 inside pic

(1/7) > >>

crt:
Just get my Maynuo M8811 Progammable DC Supply  ;D
here is the picture inside it (sorry for poor quality photos)

1. SyncMOS SM5964
2. Analog Devices AD7718B
3. Burr Brown DAC7631E (2 pcs)
4.. BU508A (4 pcs)
5. Texas Instrument REF5025
6. Bunch of  Texas Instrument OPO7C
7. Texas Instrument LM324 (2 pcs)
8. Yangjie Electronic KBU8D (2 pcs)
9. On Semiconductor LM7805/7812/7912
10. Some of IRF740 an TIP41C

saturation:
Nice!  You've also zeroed in on key parts immediately, very nice executive summary.  Its listed as a 'source meter' so now how is  performance?  The spec sheet says output with 10-100uA stability.

cosmos:
Was it well calibrated when you got it?

If not then calibration can be initiated by doing (note you need a  6.5 digit meter as reference) 

"shift" "up" "Down" "enter"
it then asks for a key:
enter "6666" and  "enter"
display shows CAL

here are four types (that I know of) of calibrations:

readback V "V-set" button + connect a 6.5 digit voltmeter to the Vout terminals, M8811 generates the voltages, just enter what the external meter shows + "enter".

readback I "I-set" button + connect a 6.5 digit amp meter with 3A  range to the Vout terminals, M8811 generates the currents, just enter what the external meter shows  + "enter". (if calibrating a higher current version of the M88 series be sure to use an amp meter that can do near the full range setting, M8811 is rated at 5A and mine calibrated with 2.4A)

remote sense "Recall" button + connect a 6.5 digit voltmeter to the Vout terminals and connect the remote sense there too, M8811 generates the voltages, just enter what the external meter shows  + "enter".

DVM "Save" button + connect a 6.5 digit voltmeter to the Vout terminals and to the DVM inputs, M8811 generates the voltages, just enter what the external meter shows  + "enter".

power off and on again and calibration is done.
You can do the calibrations one by one.

cosmos:
I wrote a bit about the M8811 in another tread.

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/suggestions/maynuo-bk-precision-dc-power-supplies/msg260250

saturation:
Thanks cosmos, I missed your review.  Recently I find on this forum that if you log on but do not read all the new posts at the same time, the next time you log on the new posts shown are now new relative to the last log on, so all those prior posts are not listed.  I will ask mods what to do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version