Author Topic: Micsig Tablet Oscilloscope tBook mini TO1000  (Read 112240 times)

Offline Micsig_support

• Regular Contributor
  • Manufacturer of digital oscilloscopes from China
Re: Micsig Tablet Oscilloscope tBook mini TO1000
« Reply #150 on: May 16, 2017, 03:39:26 am »
 :-+ :-+ :-+ :-+ :-+ :-+
JL

Offline jacklee

• Regular Contributor
  • Don't touch my Barbie!
« Reply #151 on: May 16, 2017, 09:02:01 am »
I've received the Telesin case today from Aliexpress (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Telesin-Gopro-Case-Bag-Protective-EVA-Storage-Box-For-Go-Pro-Hero-4-3-3-2/32668174656.html). The T1104 fits nicely after modding the foam rubber a bit with a sharp knife.
Seems quite good, thank you very much for your recommend, I may consider buying one to give it a try too!
To be or not to be, who care this question?

Offline Jorge.fv

• Contributor
« Reply #152 on: May 22, 2017, 02:13:28 pm »
I sold my companion for years which was my always handy ds1052e and I'm looking for a new one, I'm interested in the TO1104 but the TO1074 is still a really great option I think
The optionals are expensive and the shipping I find on aliexpress is expensive to my country Bolivia, almost as expensive as the unit itself so that is a really turn down
I really need something portable this days so this one really caught my attention but is a really great investment and I ave already made my decision and I'm going to get it if I could find somewhere with a reasonable shipping cost.

Offline dimkasta

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #153 on: May 23, 2017, 07:41:55 am »
Check Batronix

Online nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
« Reply #154 on: May 23, 2017, 08:25:22 am »
Check Batronix
I agree. Shipping costs from Europe should be in the US $60 to US$80 range. Ofcourse there will be VAT and import taxes to pay to the Bolivian government.
There are small lies, big lies and then there is what is on the screen of your oscilloscope.

Online TK

• Super Contributor
  • I am a Systems Analyst who plays with Electronics
« Reply #155 on: May 23, 2017, 01:24:33 pm »
The TO1102 and TO1104 with battery are available on amazon.com US.  I don't know if you can get items from amazon in Bolivia...

Offline Jorge.fv

• Contributor
« Reply #156 on: May 23, 2017, 07:46:38 pm »
I'm taking a look but I have just found an ebay seller with the name  micsig and they have the to1104 with battery and 60$ shipping to my country which is not that bad I only hope they are not using dhl or fedex because they charge here 40$ extra for "paperwork" for anything could be a 1$ chip or a 1000$ laptop they charge that 40$ anyway so I always try to avoid them I prefer EMS or even regular mail also UPS is not that bad.

that ebay seller seems like new and only has a feedback score of 32 with 97% positive feedback but it is the best option for me so far.

Online TK

• Super Contributor

Offline casinada

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #158 on: May 23, 2017, 08:55:32 pm »
The Micsig support is active in this thread so you can ask them if the ebay seller is an official one.  :)

Offline Jorge.fv

• Contributor
« Reply #159 on: May 23, 2017, 09:07:18 pm »
Here is the link to the amazon item: https://www.amazon.com/Micsig-Tablet-Oscilloscope-100MHz-TO1104/dp/B0711CN4SX/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1495571315&sr=8-8&keywords=micsig+to1104
that would be really great if they really ship to my country, almost always when I want to order something from amazon I got a message prior payment that shipping to my country is not possible even when on the listing says it is possible but I will check into it thank you.
The Micsig support is active in this thread so you can ask them if the ebay seller is an official one.  :)
I will try to contact him, thank you

Offline simone.pignatti

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #160 on: May 26, 2017, 11:07:02 am »
Hello, we have received many questions on what is included into the PLUS version, to make it easy we post here the list:
Please feel free to contact us for further info:

- MS-Cable : power cord
- MS-PA-1205 : power adapter
- MS-PR-P130A : passive probes, 2 or 4 depending on the unit
- MS-Cap: BNC protectors
- MS-BA : tBook mini battery
- MS-Belt : Carry strap
- MS-Mask : Screen protector Film
- MS-Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi activation
- MS-HDMI: HDMI activation
- MS-500: Vertical sensitivity 500uV/div
- MS-VR: Video record activation
- Warranty 3 years for the oscilloscope
Technical Support

Offline Imcoteva

« Reply #161 on: May 26, 2017, 01:49:01 pm »
Hello Jorge, We are distributors of Micsig for Peru and we are making a new order (directly from factory) in the coming weeks. If you wish we can include an additional unit to the order and find out the shipment of Lima-Peru to La Paz- Bolivia.

Online TK

• Super Contributor
« Reply #162 on: May 26, 2017, 07:24:59 pm »
Hello Jorge, We are distributors of Micsig for Peru and we are making a new order (directly from factory) in the coming weeks. If you wish we can include an additional unit to the order and find out the shipment of Lima-Peru to La Paz- Bolivia.
And pay double import duties??? :-//

Online nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
« Reply #163 on: May 26, 2017, 07:29:02 pm »
Why would that be the case? I doubt countries next to eachother charge high import duties because that would hamper regional trade unless the governments are totally ass-backwards.
There are small lies, big lies and then there is what is on the screen of your oscilloscope.

Online TK

• Super Contributor
« Reply #164 on: May 26, 2017, 07:44:31 pm »
Why would that be the case? I doubt countries next to eachother charge high import duties because that would hamper regional trade unless the governments are totally ass-backwards.
It is not EU, it is Latin America... Jorge, correct me if I am wrong.

But in the end, what really matters is the final price that you will end up paying...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 07:56:55 pm by TK »

Online nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
« Reply #165 on: May 26, 2017, 09:10:01 pm »
And you think they have no such things like trade communities / trade agreements in South America?  :palm: Geezz... For starters https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andean_Community

Online TK

• Super Contributor
« Reply #166 on: May 26, 2017, 09:25:24 pm »
And you think they have no such things like trade communities / trade agreements in South America?  :palm: Geezz... For starters https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andean_Community
The trade deals like Mercosur and Andean Community does not apply to individuals and small business.  They are tariff agreements on lists for certain products that can be exchanged between countries, like autoparts, agricultural products, etc.  Ask to any Argentinean if He/She can bring any products from bordering countries without paying custom duties (over US$ 400).  I grew up in Argentina and I know how it used to work.  Or try to explain to Canadians why they have to pay import duties to buy items from the US, if they have NAFTA.

But maybe things changed in the last years and let Jorge explain if what the Peruvian dealer is proposing is even possible... If not, why do you think most of Latin American hobbyists look to buy directly from China or the US and not closer neighboring countries?

As I said in my previous post, it all depends on the final price that Jorge will pay by buying it from Peru or China or the US.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 09:54:07 pm by TK »

Online TK

• Super Contributor
« Reply #167 on: May 26, 2017, 09:35:09 pm »
unless the governments are totally ass-backwards.
I am afraid that is the crude reality

Offline Jorge.fv

• Contributor
« Reply #168 on: May 27, 2017, 03:19:25 am »

But in the end, what really matters is the final price that you will end up paying...

the import duties are the same from neighbor countries or countries in the other side of the world like Australia or china with some exceptions about things that where actually manufactured in the same neighbor countries
on side note also the guy I sold my dso1052e to was about to get an oscilloscope from Peru and was about to pay a very expensive price

and also I prefer most of the time buying directly from china I tried buying from Peru or Argentina before and in the end it happens to be way more expensive mostly because as TK said double import duties and also double shipping cost.
unless the governments are totally ass-backwards.
I am afraid that is the crude reality
yep it actually is

the Rigol DS1052E that I used to have I got it from dealextreme witch was the only one that at the time that would actually ship to my country that's why here is very rare to see some hobbyist or even professionals that actually own an oscilloscope that's why I got a really god price selling my rigol and I already miss it
I was about to buy the TO1104M without battery but I will make a bit of sacrifice and get the 1104 with battery but at the end the taxes are not that much the problem most of the time is the shipping cost and the extra 40$ that DHL and FEDEX charge on top of the actual shipping cost and taxes and many times sellers offer only one of those options and with an average wage for a junior engineer as me of less than 300$ monthly that 40$ is actually a lot.

I really appreciate your help and comments
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 03:21:58 am by Jorge.fv »

Online nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
« Reply #169 on: May 27, 2017, 07:35:32 am »
Well, try to see the TO1104 as an investment in your carreer and hopefully you can move up the ladder and earn more.

The following users thanked this post: Micsig_support

Offline thanasisk

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #170 on: May 30, 2017, 02:09:27 pm »
How user friendly is the cursor operation on the fft result?  Also what is the max fft size achieved? Lot of users commented that the fft is quite primitive. Is it at all useable?

The price difference between the 1074 and 1104 model is alsoquite significant, almost 180E  .. Only difference i can see, apart from the BW, is the mem and lpf/hpf function, how is this justified? Especially when compared to the 35E difference for the 70-100MHz 2CH versions!

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #171 on: May 31, 2017, 01:43:18 am »
Looking at the spec on the Micsig website and in the brochures, etc, it says there are 31 types of auto measurement, but when I look at the photo of the measurement selection screen there are only 23. Which is correct?

Offline Jorge.fv

• Contributor
« Reply #172 on: May 31, 2017, 01:06:19 pm »
Well, try to see the TO1104 as an investment in your carreer and hopefully you can move up the ladder and earn more.

that is absolute right, every tool is a real investment even if it is only for hobbyist work because it opens up many doors for learning, working and having fun.

I will buy this by the end of June so I will be saving a bit of extra money.

Regarding to the case for the unit here I have a friend who makes customized cases and bags out of real leather and also other materials really cheap I will ask him to do it for me and see how it ends up.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 11:25:30 am by Jorge.fv »

Offline Micsig_support

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #173 on: June 06, 2017, 05:25:07 am »
I try to explain to you, but I am not sure if I can explain clearly. It is highly appreciated other's help.

In measurement function, there are phase and delay. when you open them, you need to choose the desired channel and desired source, then you will get different setting group.There are 10 types.

So the total is 31 kinds of measurement.
JL

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #174 on: June 06, 2017, 05:34:56 am »
I try to explain to you

Thanks very much - I have grasped the meaning of your explanation :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf