Author Topic: NEW Hantek equipment on the horizon! DPO/MPO6000 400.000wfms/s...and more!  (Read 7089 times)

Offline voltsandjolts

• Supporter
Cloning the appearance is the easy part.

I very much doubt they have cloned the accuracy, stability or reliablilty of the Keysight units.

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
I'm all for borrowing a good idea or two from the competition, but making bad copies isn't in anyone's interest. These copycat DMMs don't even tend to be that cheap.

Offline ResistorRob

• Regular Contributor
Re: NEW Hantek equipment on the horizon! DPO/MPO6000 400.000wfms/s...and more!
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2019, 03:07:15 am »
Anyone got any updates on this? Very interested in the meter and the scope if the price is right. I contacted Hantek but they wouldn't tell me anything. Not estimated release date or a ballpark price. Is anyone a distributor, youtuber, or other insider that knows anything?

I did a lot of research and all I could find was the Voltcraft scope they are basing these on. They seem pretty much identical but add the touchscreen and a few minor features. The main thing I want is Touchscreen! ... so the Voltcraft isn't an option. I wish Siglent would just add a touchscreen option to the 1004x-e for $150 and that would be pretty much my dream scope (besides would love a feature to change the channel colors like on a Tek 4).
For my 10th Birthday I got a Fisher Price oscilloscope!

Online tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2019, 03:22:32 am »
The main thing I want is Touchscreen! ... so the Voltcraft isn't an option.
I wish Siglent would just add a touchscreen option to the 1004x-e for $150 and that would be pretty much my dream scope (besides would love a feature to change the channel colors like on a Tek 4).
Bench use where a PC is close you can port the X-E display to a monitor via LAN and the webserver then use a mouse for full scope control.
Not as convenient as the $$$ SDS5000X models with touch where the natively support mouse and keyboard but nonetheless useful if you want the scope up on a shelf or even remote control from a distant location.

Anyways, something new is coming, a new 4ch DSO but probably more $ than SDS1004X-E's however I don't know any details about it get so it might have touch and mouse support, I dunno sorry.  :(
Avid Rabid Hobbyist
Siglent Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SiglentVideo/videos

Offline ResistorRob

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2020, 02:45:24 am »
This has got to be the longest horizon ever!! Well over a year later and still no word on a release date for the multimeter!
I really want it, and keep checking every few weeks. Does anybody have any information on it?

They finally released the oscilloscope which I think looks great. But since this was posted now Siglent and Rigol both have affordable touchscreen scopes, so I have been weighing out the pros and cons of each and was planning on buying one for my birthday in a few weeks, but will have to postpone that purchase because I just got fired at work for hurting my boss's feelings.

But still very interested in the meter if anyone knows how I can buy one. Any info is appreciated.
For my 10th Birthday I got a Fisher Price oscilloscope!

Online Berni

• Super Contributor
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2020, 05:18:12 am »
The even cloned the specs from Keysight.

But i have a feeling its not actually going to meet them. I bought a Hantek Signal generator once and ho boy what a steaming pile of crap that was. I sold it just to get it as far away from me as possible.

The following users thanked this post: thm_w, exe

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf