Author Topic: NEW Hantek equipment on the horizon! DPO/MPO6000 400.000wfms/s...and more!  (Read 7062 times)

Offline square circuitTopic starter

Hey Guys,

It seems like a few new Hantek equipment will come out sometime in the future. Anybody here has any more info on these?

tinhead!? :)

The Chinese and the English version of the website are not the same so the links refer to any of those two wherever I could find some info.

DPO/MPO6000 oscilloscope.

http://hantek.com/ProductDetail_11254.html

- google translation -

DPO/MPO6000 series fluorescence oscilloscope has a waveform capture rate of up to 400,000 frames per second, with 256 levels of brightness and color temperature display; standard up to 16 trigger functions, 5 serial decoding functions; 80MHz/100MHz/200MHz three bandwidths Model, storage depth up to 128Mpts, 16-channel logic analyzer plug-and-play; all standard dual-channel signal generator; standard touch screen; communication, aerospace, defense, embedded systems, computers, research and education, etc. A rare debugging instrument in many industries and fields.

HDM 3065 6.5 digit bench DMM.
http://hantek.com/en/ProductDetail_16176.html

HT3323/3325 programmable power supply.
http://hantek.com/en/ProductDetail_14176.html

High resolution image of some older, newer, and unreleased products.
http://hantek.com/uploadpic/kd/image/20190410/20190410085851_5391.png
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 01:51:00 pm by square circuit »

Offline thm_w

• Super Contributor
  • Non-expert
DMM looks interesting, might be the cheapest way to get histrogram and charting. 30ksps reading, 10ksps for logging.
I wonder where they got the idea for that interface from though :)

The oscilloscope doesn't look any good: 8-bit, 200MHz max bandwidth and 1Gs/s shared between four channels (so thats the same as 1054Z?).

For some reason huge difference between dot and line display:
"60,000 wfms/s (dot display) / 400,000 wfms / s (point display fast acquisition mode) waveform capture rate "
Profile -> Modify profile -> Look and Layout ->  Don't show users' signatures

Online nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
That looks very familiar. I wonder when Keysight is going to slap the Chinese manufacturers with copyright/trademark infringements.
There are small lies, big lies and then there is what is on the screen of your oscilloscope.

Offline Kosmic

• Super Contributor
That looks very familiar. I wonder when Keysight is going to slap the Chinese manufacturers with copyright/trademark infringements.

Yep was thinking the same  :)

The UI and front panel is a direct copy of the Keysight 34461a.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 02:31:31 am by Kosmic »

Offline rsjsouza

• Super Contributor
  • Eternally curious
    • Vbe - vídeo blog eletrônico
So Hantek pulled a Siglent on Keysight, huh? Nothing new...

The oscilloscope frontal photographs look like a mockup - where are the BNCs sticking out?

Vbe - vídeo blog eletrônico http://videos.vbeletronico.com

Oh, the "whys" of the datasheets... The information is there not to be an axiomatic truth, but instead each speck of data must be slowly inhaled while carefully performing a deep search inside oneself to find the true metaphysical sense...

Offline AR

• Contributor
Check the youtube clip of the unit, spoken language is not English

Offline square circuitTopic starter

Thanks AR, good find! Also from the same YouTube channel:

DPO6204C XY mode demo.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 11:38:24 am by square circuit »

Offline exe

• Supporter
  • self-educated hobbyist
Can the DMM be just a rebadge of siglent? Spec-wise looks too similar...

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
They stole Siglent's design!  >:D

Online 2N3055

• Super Contributor
You guys don't get it..

It is brilliant. Now we will have cheap scource for Keysight 2000/3000 series knobs ...

:-+

The following users thanked this post: rsjsouza, jjoonathan

Online tszaboo

• Super Contributor
  • Current job: ATEX product design
lol they even copied the yellow envelopes, the calibration comes in of the Keysight  :-DD
To be honest, with a meter like this, you can immediately dismiss it as a serious instrument. IEC 17025 and all. They give you 2 year spec...

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
You guys don't get it..

It is brilliant. Now we will have cheap scource for Keysight 2000/3000 series knobs ...

:-+
I know you're joking, but proper Keysight 2000/3000 series knobs are EUR 1.82 and EUR 2.82 a piece when ordered seperately. It doesn't get much cheaper than that!

Offline exe

• Supporter
  • self-educated hobbyist
"Digit multimeter"... I hope they'll do proofreading before mass production.

Online Kleinstein

• Super Contributor
They still need to learn the difference from bit to digits:  6  1/2  bits is no way impressive.

I wonder how they use 2200000 counts for a 1 V range - do they count't the positive and negative side together ?

Did they copy Sigilent or Keysight ?
 It depends on the country in how far layout or look is actually protected - though still odd to be so close and this way possibly give up on the US market.

Online tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
Did they copy Siglent or Keysight ?
HPAK.
Power button is very similar to HPAK unlike those used in the Siglent DMM's and there's an additional current socket like in HPAK models.
Avid Rabid Hobbyist
Siglent Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SiglentVideo/videos

Offline snoopy

• Frequent Contributor
    • Analog Precision

Trump will ban it from coming into the USA if Keysight complains about it which in theory they should especially if Keysight have a design patent on this meter ;)

Offline snoopy

• Frequent Contributor
    • Analog Precision
Check the youtube clip of the unit, spoken language is not English

Why would I buy this and not the Rigol 1054Z ?

Offline ResistorRob

• Regular Contributor

Trump will ban it from coming into the USA if Keysight complains about it which in theory they should especially if Keysight have a design patent on this meter ;)

I'm sure Trump sits in the oval office all day looking over oscilloscope designs making sure no patents were infringed :-)
 :) :) :)
For my 10th Birthday I got a Fisher Price oscilloscope!

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
I remember an interview in which it was stated Keysight didn't use to do this, but has gotten wiser as a result of copycats. I think they cause some trouble if they want.

Offline ResistorRob

• Regular Contributor
I've never been a fanboy of Hantek, but honestly being hobbyist this doesn't look too bad. (insert favorite "yeah, because it looks like a Keysight joke here")
One thing I noticed is the XY mode looks great. I've seen a number of YouTube videos where the XY mode on some  pretty expensive oscilloscopes have trouble displaying complex images in XY mode. Obviously engineers aren't going to be making spinning mushrooms on their equipment, but for hobbyists having some fun it's nice that it has that capability.  Depending on the price I wouldn't rule this out for when I can afford to get a scope. I will let you guys get back to bashing it.... carry on!
For my 10th Birthday I got a Fisher Price oscilloscope!

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
I can't help but notice that many seemed to call the waveform update rates of the Keysights excessive, but it's now made a selling point of the new generation oriental gear.

Offline tinhead

• Super Contributor
    • If you like my hacks, send me a donation
It seems like a few new Hantek equipment will come out sometime in the future.

holly crap, touch screen, fast update and colour grading on Hantek. It tooks only 6yrs, but anyway, they made it.

Anybody here has any more info on these?

tinhead!? :)

nope, i have still some old Hantek gears here, but no contact nor Information about new things. And this time i will not order anything, my last try was their SA, but too expensive when i compare to competitors.

Hantek is "bit slow" in regards of bug fixing, so i decided to switch to Siglent, and happy as hell with all Siglent's Hardware and how they respond to requests/Bugs. 
I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter ...
I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me.

Offline Hydrawerk

• Super Contributor
I do not like the small Horizontal knob. What the hell are they thinking??? ALL scopes have a bigger Horizontal knob.
Amazing machines. https://www.youtube.com/user/denha (It is not me...)

Online nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
I can't help but notice that many seemed to call the waveform update rates of the Keysights excessive, but it's now made a selling point of the new generation oriental gear.
High waveform update rates have been a marketing number for many years already.
There are small lies, big lies and then there is what is on the screen of your oscilloscope.

Online The Soulman

• Frequent Contributor
  • The sky is the limit!

Yep was thinking the same  :)

The UI and front panel is a direct copy of the Keysight 34461a.

Wow, looks like Hantek did another clone on its one and not just re-sell rebadged/build to different specs Siglents.

Must be really cheap to design and build a clone like that.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 09:50:25 am by The Soulman »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf