Author Topic: TDS 5XXX Series Oscilloscope External screen no trace  (Read 447 times)

tunk and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline AmperTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
TDS 5XXX Series Oscilloscope External screen no trace
« on: October 29, 2022, 04:18:43 pm »
Hi!
I hope it hasnt already been discussed but im having an issue with my TDS5104. The scope works as supposed and has one external VGA port which also works as it should.
The issue is that when i set up the external screen using parameters similar to the internal screen and set the external as the primary in the operating system the scope program executes as it is supposed to, its running and can be operated but will not show the traces.
Is there any way to fix this?

best regards

Offline abel98

Re: TDS 5XXX Series Oscilloscope External screen no trace
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 12:29:06 am »
Hello Everyone !

Has there ever been an answer to this question ?

I have TDS5104 which does not show the traces on MAIN screen.

I replaced the acquisition board with "known-good one" but it did not change anything.

Everything works and no error codes when running diagnostic. And the cursors show the X-points where the input waveform supposed to cross them .

Help, anyone ?? I was searching a lot but seems no one has the same issue !!

Best regards !

Online gianrisa

• Contributor
Re: TDS 5XXX Series Oscilloscope External screen no trace
« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:59:23 pm »
Hey you should have two vga output, one it is the PPC outout and the other one is the Main board PC output. The Tekscope doesn't allow high resolution on the screen if you increase the resolution of the external screen you will not see any waveform output.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf