Interesting.
I see the eevblog habit of comparing $40 thingy's to instruments costing 6 to 160 times as much is still alive and well.

I just got one and it compares to other $40 things just fine. It indeed has some additional features that put it ahead of other thingy's in this price category like .1V to 1V signal amplitude, up to 100kHz frequency, Kelvin clips, etc..
I did find it is a bit wonky in capacitance measurement and pretty sensitive to frequency. As for L and R, it's pretty good. Maybe the capacitance measurements can be improved at some point, but firmware updates are hit and miss with FNIRSI.
I found ESR measurements to be on par with others in this price category.
As for dispersion factor, hmmm, in 10 years of professional experience in electronics (earlier in my working life) and 50 years of hobbyist, f'n around, dispersion factor has never been a factor.

I think it amounts to a reasonable choice for someone looking for something in this price range. The only caveat I have, is that people will not bother to re-calibrate when moving from tweezer to Kelvin clips. But heck, it's a $40 class device. The error introduced by going back and forth is not likely to make any difference to the person looking for a $40 device.
It's fine for what it is. It's not going to kill anyone, or ruin anyone's day by being horribly out to lunch. It will measure a 1uF capacitor around 1uF, it will measure resistors, most capacitors and inductors well within 1%, but it will not compete with a Shannon ST42 or a Hioki IM3536, and no one should expect it to.