Products > Test Equipment

New R&S oscilloscope coming ....

(1/1)

pdenisowski:
Be the first to get the latest news and infos about the upcoming leading-edge oscilloscope from Rohde & Schwarz
Sign up below and get early-bird updates and a chance to win a neXt generation oscilloscope – for free!

https://www.rohde-schwarz.com/us/products/test-and-measurement/oscilloscopes/promotion/next-generation_255909.html

jjoonathan:
Hopefully X = the 10 bit ADC is ready!

I love my RTO1024, and the "OOMA" ADCs are still pretty amazing for 8 bit 10GS/s ADCs -- ENOB >7 right up to Nyquist -- but they are getting long in the tooth for cutting edge platforms like RTO6. This announcement has me hyped!

PartialDischarge:
It has to be a 12 bit scope to compete with Lecroy and hopefully it will go to 2GHz or more...

jjoonathan:
Competition happens in more than one dimension. Let's wait and see what package they have put together for us. Options are always good.

Unrelated: for the RTO1000 launch they made little toy versions with fold out legs and handle  ;D

pdenisowski:

--- Quote from: jjoonathan on August 11, 2022, 04:16:50 pm ---Unrelated: for the RTO1000 launch they made little toy versions with fold out legs and handle  ;D

--- End quote ---

Haven't seen one of those for a long time - thanks for sharing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version