Products > Test Equipment

Oscilloscope recommendation DS1054Z / SDS1104X-E / GDS-1104B / etc?

<< < (23/23)

2N3055:

--- Quote from: ExistentialElectron on June 24, 2023, 04:11:18 pm ---How do y'all think the MSO5000 does for the upper ~1k territory of scopes? I have been on the same grind of reading many threads on here about hacks for a few of the popular ones.

Also are the biggie o scope makers expected to release some near gear soon? Maybe I should wait before I buy my first one I guess....

--- End quote ---

Please take this discussion to one of the thousands of topics that discuss that class of scope. It is off topic here...

Fungus:

--- Quote from: ExistentialElectron on June 24, 2023, 04:11:18 pm ---How do y'all think the MSO5000 does for the upper ~1k territory of scopes? I have been on the same grind of reading many threads on here about hacks for a few of the popular ones.

--- End quote ---

Depend on what you want to use it for. If you're working with little mV analog signals all day long then it's not a good choice. If you're mostly working at 5V or 3.3V and need high bandwidth and lots of memory then it's a bargain.

2N3055:

--- Quote from: Fungus on June 24, 2023, 04:46:09 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Depend on what you want to use it for. If you're working with little mV analog signals all day long then it's not a good choice. If you're mostly working at 5V or 3.3V and need high bandwidth and lots of memory then it's a bargain.

--- End quote ---

Please take this discussion to one of the thousands of topics that discuss that class of scope. It is off topic here...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version