Author Topic: Help repairing TMK GR-2100  (Read 776 times)

Offline Cesar_DTopic starter

Help repairing TMK GR-2100
« on: November 09, 2023, 11:20:27 pm »
Hello!
I bought a DMM TMK GR-2100 in "non-functional" condition but with good aesthetic appearance.
I can see some burnt traces and the intention to repair them (barely with green insulated wires) and a missing contact on the switch rotor
With new batteries it does not turn on and Q2 (marked as "A720") heat up, I want to repair it but I don't have the user manual or schematics
I will apreciate any help
Thanks, Cesar

Offline Cesar_DTopic starter

Re: Help repairing TMK GR-2100
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2023, 11:44:54 pm »
Hi!
I have made progress on the subject, thanks to Jordi A. who sent me the technical documentation (https://equiposdetest.foroactivo.com/t109-archivo-de-esquemas-o-manuales-de-instrumentos-de-medida-electrica), I have been able to better analyze the circuit and found several damaged elements, especially transistors (Q1, Q2 and Q3), IC (U1, U2 and U4), diodes and zeners (VR1, VR2, VR3, CR2 and CR6) and a tantalum capacitor (C17). I am waiting for the spare parts to be able to reassemble it and continue the diagnosis.
I attach the file that Jordi A sent me (PDF, thank you very much Jordi!), the reconstruction of the schematic to make it more readable,  BOM, some corrections that I have been making to the notes and a photo of the foulty elements

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf