Author Topic: PACE TF 3000 ThermoFlo software?  (Read 2593 times)

Offline dinixTopic starter

• Contributor
PACE TF 3000 ThermoFlo software?
« on: October 18, 2018, 11:43:32 am »
Hi, i have an old TF 3000 bga rework station, but the harddisk died and need to be replaced.
Now we have a new windows xp installed but could not rescue the TF3000 software from the old disk.
Already contacted pace support and they didn't have the software any more, so right now the station cannot work.
Does any one have this software please?

Offline amexlive

• Contributor
Re: PACE TF 3000 ThermoFlo software?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 07:49:44 pm »
Hello,
did you have find the SW for TF3000?

Thank you in advance!

Offline amexlive

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 07:01:01 pm »
Hello,
I want to talk with you about PACE TF3000. I have see that you search software. And I have the same Rework Station with problem and want to ask you about it.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards

Offline Zoli75

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 05:57:57 am »
Hello,
I have the same problem, but also with the thermoflo TF1700. I have software for the machine (send me the pace) but when I run the software it always crashes (with kernelbase.dll error). The software installation is OK. Could you help me which driver or software steel needed for me?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 06:03:18 am by Zoli75 »

Offline amexlive

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2020, 01:12:24 pm »
I have install the software and all drivers on fresh installed windows XP but come following errors massages.
I have change the whole mainboard of the machine - the result is the same. I have found new processor for the mainboard of the machine and have change it... the error stay the same....

In the log file of the PACE Software I have see following errors:

No response from microcontroller for <<VR168>>Vacuum State Error
No response from microcontroller for <<FR152>>Fan State Error

I have communicaiton with the MCU but the machine have not Vacuum State sensor or Fan Sensor or feedback signals or current load feedbacks....

I do not know what i can do more...

« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 01:15:46 pm by amexlive »

Offline asis

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2020, 01:22:36 pm »
Hi,
On what medium (FDD; CD / DVD; or RAR) did you receive SW and what is the size of SW in MB?
Can you send it to me?
What windows do you install it on?
Do you have TF1700 connected to a PC with a standard cable (RS232) or with a homemade one?
The cable must be complete: DSR-DTR (jumper in the connector), RX, TX, CTS, RTS, GND.
It seems to me - you do not have a PC connection with the TF controller.

Offline amexlive

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2020, 01:29:05 pm »
Hello,
I do not undestand this quesiton: "Do you have TF1700 connected to a PC with a standard cable (RS232) or with a homemade one?" What you mean with "homemade one"?
I have connectivity with the TF Mainboard via RS232 because in in the log files I can see the camera buffer initialization andthis errors I have post.
By TF3000 we have two RS232 connection... one is for the mainboard and the other one is for the camera controll.
I have changed all on this machine as HW and the problem stay the same... I think that this is a software problem. This "Runtime error" massage .... really I do not know .....
The machine is with MATROX Capture controller for the cameras...

Offline asis

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2020, 03:11:07 pm »
In general, I asked {zoli75} about the TF1700 but you got ahead of me.

Can you answer me: why does the TF3000 have an FDD on the back?
And what should be on a 1.44MB floppy disk?
In fact, you have two independent channels (RS232) and VGA, which are served by different controllers.
The SW program itself is complex - for zone thermal profiles and for VGA. You just switch windows.
You have no connection with the thermal profile controller via RS232.
Run any terminal program and try to get at least some replica at the moment of TF initialization (PWR_ON).
I used to work with ST350 and there SW on CDRom always had to be in the drive.
Or there must be an ISO on a virtual CD.
I asked about FDD for a reason.

Offline amexlive

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2020, 03:44:36 pm »
Hi asis,
I have bought the TF3000 in original condition and I have remove the original PC (it was inside the machine) and change it with dual core modenr industrial PC. I do not use the FDD more... I have in the Machine set one 1.44MB Diskete  but I do not know what is inside. I have not use FDD from more than 10 Years. I have not FDD-usb to check that is writtenin the Diskete.
What TF Machine you have and what is the problem by you? If I can help will do.

Best regards

Offline Zoli75

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2020, 05:18:41 pm »
I received the files online from Pace. They sent me multiple versions tf17_2004, tf17_5000, tf17_3005, tf17_6500. They are around 12-14 megabytes. My system: PC: hp500bmt with matrox cronosplus framegrabber, startek serial port, windows xp professional 32 bit. I use RS232 cable (not homemade, it was bought). If you give me an email I can send the files to you from there.

Offline amexlive

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2020, 07:29:57 am »
What is the problem with the machine by you? What's fial?

Offline asis

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2020, 10:21:24 pm »
Hi,
I tried to run the SW provided by Zoli75, but every time I get an error related to the lack of a license file.
I want to return to the message in the topic of the starter of this post {dinix}, where he indicated that his HDD failed and he could not restore it and asks for SW.
Unfortunately, I don't have TF1700 / TF3000, but I have SW for ST325 / 350, which I installed from CD.
I noticed that when starting the installed program, if the CD itself is missing in the drive, then the program does  not start and cannot find the license file. If you insert the CD, everything works. Therefore, it seems to me that  PACE supplies hardware with a pre-installed SW or sells software on media with a license file.

Offline Zoli75

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2020, 04:18:50 am »
Hi
When I running the sw as admin than have not license error (have license window) but have runtime error 217

Offline amexlive

• Contributor
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2021, 01:16:11 pm »
Hello,
could you please send me the software for the Pace ST-325 ST-350 station?

Thank you in advance!

Kind reagards,
amex

Offline ms

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2021, 04:37:20 pm »
Hi. I'm also looking for the same software. Got a pace ST 350 rework station and missing a CD. Can someone help me with this please?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf