Author Topic: Looking for an owner of Tek 4000 series, to test software  (Read 537 times)

Offline luis garciaTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Looking for an owner of Tek 4000 series, to test software
« on: October 28, 2021, 11:30:23 pm »
hi,
I would like to have remote Network access to a Tek 4000, series DPO, MSO or MDO. Any model would be valuable for my tests. So far I have tested the software with 3000 series.
All i need is about one hour access by TCPIP to your instrument. You can monitor my access if you want. I would not perform any action that may put at risk your information and i wont change your configuration. You may save your last setup for your convenience if you want. You can break the access at any time without giving any explanation.
I am not reading any internal data or serial numbers. I am going to send just plain common commands to read normal configuration and waveforms. I dont need anything connected to your instrument. In the case the communication with the instrument breaks I might request you to turn the instrument off and on.
I am not interested on newest MSO4, just the old MDO, MSO and DPO.
I will reward your collaboration with 100USD on your Paypal account, provided I can complete the full test without interrupts.
Interested people please leave me  a private mail.
L.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf