Author Topic: 121GW App Testing  (Read 34506 times)

Offline SeppyTopic starter

• Supporter
  • Curious
Re: 121GW App Testing
« Reply #175 on: September 06, 2018, 04:02:54 am »
The iOS app hasn't had the update released to the store, I don't currently have an iphone on me that I can test the update with... I could just wing it but that seems abit dodgy.

Offline QrackM

• Contributor
  • You can count on me...
« Reply #176 on: September 15, 2019, 07:22:17 pm »
I hope you don't mind bringing this thread from the grave, but it seems to be most appriopriate for my issue:
In Windows app I have Build 65 installed from the Store and while it works, there buttons (graph reset and CSV save) are invisible buttons - is it supposed to be that way?

Best regards,

• Supporter
  • Curious
« Reply #177 on: September 16, 2019, 01:54:29 am »
No it shouldn't be invisible. Its possible you maximised the plot.
Try double click on the graph.

Also, do you have a screenshot?

Offline JonM

• Supporter
« Reply #178 on: September 16, 2019, 04:21:11 pm »
Since this thread has come back, what is happening with the iOS update? If it is lack of hardware maybe someone in Australia could send an old iDevice to the mailbag (actually maybe not put 'mailbag' on it so that it does not sit on the shelf for too long...).

Another possibility is to use the TestFlight app and have us users do the testing.

Thanks!

• Supporter
  • Curious
« Reply #179 on: September 17, 2019, 01:01:28 am »
Somebody lost the sim that I use to authentic the account developer account.
Might be a way to work around it, not sure.

Offline QrackM

• Contributor
  • You can count on me...
« Reply #180 on: September 17, 2019, 03:08:44 pm »
Hi Seppy,

Thank you for your answer. To make it easier to communicate, I attach screenshot of app window with example of highlighted, but invisible button.
Can this be due to my W10 theme settings (dark)?

• Supporter
  • Curious
« Reply #181 on: September 18, 2019, 04:19:42 am »
It could be related. The windows theme affects button colours.
Are you able to type the standard windows light theme for comparison?

Offline QrackM

• Contributor
  • You can count on me...
« Reply #182 on: September 19, 2019, 05:38:56 pm »
Hi Seppy,

With W10 theme set to 'Light' buttons are visible (attached screenshot). This shouldn't be hard to fix given the software project files. If needed, I can have a go with fixing this issue.
Also, from usage perspective, I had trouble to switch between DMM screen/plot/combined display form - now I understand that it is controlled by click and window proportion. Is there any brif help/FAQ for the app available?

Best regards,

Offline firstcolle

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #183 on: September 29, 2020, 06:13:48 pm »
i can't download the app from microsoft store..
any other way to get the app?

thanks

Offline pyr0boy

« Reply #184 on: May 22, 2021, 04:20:02 pm »
Its entirely possible I have missed something, but the Win10 app isn't updating if the app isn't in the foreground, even when the app is on a second monitor, if it is not selected it just maintains the last value read when it was the foreground app, then when coming from background to foreground, quickly updates again.

I was unable to find anything so enable background updating, the settings page has nothing but the connection information.

Have I missed something or is this a know issue/non-issue?

Thank you

Offline JDW

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #185 on: February 19, 2023, 09:17:09 am »
I purchased a 121GW brand new from the official store in Jan. 2023, and I then downloaded the Meteor app for my iPhone.  It works well enough via Bluetooth communication, but I wanted to compare with the official 121GW iOS app here. Sadly, it says Not Available regardless of whether I am signed in with my Apple ID for the USA or my other Apple ID for Japan.  Is it region locked to Australia (which would be crazy)?  Or is the official app totally dead on iOS for some reason?

The reason I even ask is because I dislike the Meteor app because it lacks a FREEZE/HOLD feature.  When logging data with the app via Bluetooth, I want to be able to tap the iPhone screen or a button in the app to freeze the waveform display so I can better examine it.  If I stop logging, the frustrating Meteor app dims out the waveform display, making it harder to see!  I wanted to download the official 121GW app to see if it works better than Meteor in that regard.  But again, I can't find the iOS official app anywhere now in 2023!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf