Products > Test Equipment

Replacement Knobs, Feet and Fittings for Test Equipment

<< < (47/58) > >>

TERRA Operative:
If you were to put a 45 degree chamfer under that overhang where the metal ring would sit, it will help prevent dags hanging down as seen in the photo. ;)

CatalinaWOW:

--- Quote from: TERRA Operative on November 10, 2021, 03:42:14 pm ---If you were to put a 45 degree chamfer under that overhang where the metal ring would sit, it will help prevent dags hanging down as seen in the photo. ;)

--- End quote ---

I have better luck with fillets than the chamfer and this was intended to have a fillet at that joint.  Went back and found that the fillet was missing.   Attached are the corrected models.

Thank you for taking the time to look closely.  I hadn't noticed the error before, because for my purposes it was "gootenuf".

Johnny10:
 :-+

Matsh:
If you need knobs printed I can help with the Print-out on a Form 2 printer.

dl6lr:
-hp- 1744A storage scope (and many others):

Mine lost a pushbutton, especially the one for AUTO-STORE in the upper left corner. So I removed one of the others, took the dimensions and made a somehow similar design.
Printed in PLA with 0.1mm layers and slightly sanded, it is a press-fit to the switch. With a SLA printer you may want to recalculate with more facets to have a smoother finish (beware, will take ages to calculate).

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5141182 (Once again it is not showing any images yet...)

OpenSCAD design file is included in the ZIP with the STL...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version