Products > Test Equipment

Replacement Knobs, Feet and Fittings for Test Equipment

<< < (56/58) > >>

BlownUpCapacitor:
Tektronix 22xx series Power cable wrapping holder... thingy... I don't know what they are called. Used them on my Tek 2230 and they work well. The design could maybe be improved a little bit, but not by much I think.
Tinkercad link here: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/amQ4XpQkk1r-tek-power-cable-standoff

RikV:
On my HP5335A the stem of the power button was broken off. I will surely find a suitable power switch in my spares bin but the button cap is an other history. Anyone knows of a 3D printable version? HP part# is 5040-0201, it is square, about 9mm.

Kosmic:
I reproduced the feet of my Solartron 7081. Should technically also fit the 7071 7061 and others.

TERRA Operative:

--- Quote from: RikV on November 17, 2023, 01:19:49 pm ---On my HP5335A the stem of the power button was broken off. I will surely find a suitable power switch in my spares bin but the button cap is an other history. Anyone knows of a 3D printable version? HP part# is 5040-0201, it is square, about 9mm.

--- End quote ---

I'm in the same situation.
I replaced the switch too and need a new button.

I have another 5335A on the bench, so maybe I'll pull the button off that and draw up a 3D file soon.

Stay tuned....

DavidKo:
I have created for my Yokogawa WT130 rear and bottom foot. It will probably WTxxx power meter series and devices in same box.
Rear foot
Bottom foot

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version