Author Topic: Retailers selling Gossen Metrawatt  (Read 5068 times)

Offline echen1024Topic starter

• Super Contributor
  • 15 yo Future EE
Retailers selling Gossen Metrawatt
« on: July 19, 2013, 05:06:34 pm »
I currently am using some cheapo multimeter I got as part of a free gift from my soldering station purchase, and was wondering if anyone knows which retailers sell the Gossen Metrawatt multimeters. Thanks.
I'm not saying we should kill all stupid people. I'm just saying that we should remove all product safety labels and let natural selection do its work.

https://www.youtube.com/user/echen1024

Offline Amarbir[Lynx-India]

• Frequent Contributor
  • Indian Dealer
    • Lynx-India - Visit Us For Not So Boring Electronic Instruments
Re: Retailers selling Gossen Metrawatt
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 05:48:17 pm »
Sir ,
      In India These Are Sold By Rishabh "They Are Older Models  " .You May Have a Peek At The Rates Here .For USD Quotes Please Select "Paypal [ US Dollars ] " From Left side Under " I Will Pay By " .I Can Arrange These And Ship Via Indian Speedpost And Also DHL/Fedex/TNT/UPS Etc

Some Links

1 : Low End Models -> http://www.lynx-india.com/index.php?categoryID=7216
2 : Mid End Models  -> http://www.lynx-india.com/index.php?categoryID=7219
3 : High End Models -> http://www.lynx-india.com/index.php?categoryID=7220

PS : Its Very Hard To Export Goods From India BTW ,Thats One Reason I Do Not Post Many Deals Here Though We Have Many Things .We Are Adding Byrmen Multimeters Also And i Am Updating The Website With Additions To That                   
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 06:06:01 pm by Amarbir[Lynx-India] »
Regards

Amarbir Singh Dhillon [ Lynx-India ] , Chandigarh [ India ] - > www.lynxdealerstore.com , www.lynx-india.com
Indian Distributor For  [ Autoelectric , Sofitech , IDEOfy ,Peak Electronic Design [UK ] , Anatek And Creatronica ]
My Electronics Blog - > www.lynxchandigarh.com

Offline Wytnucls

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 06:25:11 pm »
Conrad has them in stock, but unfortunately doesn't ship to the USA anymore. Hopefully, you know someone in Europe who could act as an intermediary. Best of luck.
http://www.conrad.com/ce/en/overview/1101010/Digital-Multimeters#?filterBrand=Gossen+Metrawatt&sort=Price-desc
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 06:27:47 pm by Wytnucls »

Offline Bored@Work

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 06:49:16 pm »
Gossen calls itself also dranetz in the US. No Idea why. Dranetz has sales information on their website.
I delete PMs unread. If you have something to say, say it in public.
For all else: Profile->[Modify Profile]Buddies/Ignore List->Edit Ignore List

Offline zaoka

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 08:21:03 pm »
Gossen acquired Dranetz and are selling meters under Drantech name.

Offline rsjsouza

• Super Contributor
  • Eternally curious
    • Vbe - vídeo blog eletrônico
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 08:26:16 pm »
You can check the online distributors at their page.
Vbe - vídeo blog eletrônico http://videos.vbeletronico.com

Oh, the "whys" of the datasheets... The information is there not to be an axiomatic truth, but instead each speck of data must be slowly inhaled while carefully performing a deep search inside oneself to find the true metaphysical sense...

Offline Lightages

• Supporter
  • Canadian po
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 08:29:58 pm »
http://www.tequipment.net/DranetzDigitalMultimeter.html

Not that I have ever actually received anything from them. I have tried to buy from Tequipment a few times and either have not been able to agree on their purchase terms for foreigners, or they didn'thve the item I wanted in stock and it took over 3 weeks before I cancelled.

• Super Contributor
  • 15 yo Future EE
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 09:08:12 pm »
OK. Thank you guys so much. I have been trying to decide between the Gossen's and the Fluke 87.
I'm not saying we should kill all stupid people. I'm just saying that we should remove all product safety labels and let natural selection do its work.

Offline Lightages

• Supporter
  • Canadian po
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 09:50:08 pm »
Just to throw something else into the mix, have a look at the Brymen BM869. You can get 4 for the price of a Gossen!I getting to be the Brymen pusher here.....

Seriously, look up the reviews and see if the the Gossen of the Fluke is really worth the extra money.

• Frequent Contributor
  • Indian Dealer
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 11:06:27 pm »
Just to throw something else into the mix, have a look at the Brymen BM869. You can get 4 for the price of a Gossen!I getting to be the Brymen pusher here.....

Seriously, look up the reviews and see if the the Gossen of the Fluke is really worth the extra money.

Well
     how much does it cost ,I am adding the brymens with worldwide shipping to website .We sell for USD260 Here .But I am Sure Slowly Once My Sale Catches Up i Can Go 5 to 10% better then this  .But we have a lot of brymens in india .By tommorow we will update them .Have no idea though how they will sell in india and how seriously people take/buy them
Regards

Amarbir Singh Dhillon [ Lynx-India ] , Chandigarh [ India ] - > www.lynxdealerstore.com , www.lynx-india.com
Indian Distributor For  [ Autoelectric , Sofitech , IDEOfy ,Peak Electronic Design [UK ] , Anatek And Creatronica ]

Offline Lightages

• Supporter
  • Canadian po
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2013, 12:37:42 am »
If you are going to sell them for $260 including shipping then you will have one of the best prices.

• Frequent Contributor
  • Indian Dealer
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2013, 01:22:53 pm »
If you are going to sell them for $260 including shipping then you will have one of the best prices.

Sir ,
     We Have Finished Adding Products .The Same You Can Check Here -> Click Here Please .The Taxes @ VAT 5% And Shipping Would Be Additional .I Will Create a New Thread For This In The Buy/Sell/Wanted Section As Soon As i Am Ready With Some Forum Literature .Initially I Will Take 7 Odd Days To Arrange And Ship .Ultimately Once i Get The Hang Of The Product And Know What Sells I Will Stock/Sell It  .That Time i Will List It Online On My Ebay India Store Also With Worldwide Shipping  .In India I Can Also Arrange Software And Interface + UL Certified Leads Also .
Regards

• Super Contributor
  • 15 yo Future EE
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2013, 02:24:49 pm »
Wow. The 16 for 136 USD. Not a bad price on the Gossen at all. I'm assuming that Rishabh is the Indian branded version of Gossen Metrawatt?

• Frequent Contributor
  • Indian Dealer
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2013, 02:29:54 pm »
Wow. The 16 for 136 USD. Not a bad price on the Gossen at all. I'm assuming that Rishabh is the Indian branded version of Gossen Metrawatt?

Sir ,
     In Olden Times They Had The License To Manufacturer Gossen ,Then Gossen Parted Ways And Rishabh Kept Making Them .The Gossens That Sell Now a Later Versions .But Rishabh Is One Brand Indian Repairmen Swear On When It Comes To Multimeters .I Will start Concentating On Brymen Now On Forums  .Let Me Know If you Need The Rishabh  Aka Older Gossen  :)
Regards

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf