Author Topic: Rigol DS1302CA not found  (Read 2426 times)

Offline majdghTopic starter

• Contributor
Rigol DS1302CA not found
« on: January 26, 2020, 08:49:32 pm »
Hello everyone,
please i need help connecting Rigol DS1302CA through USB to PC so i can use RIGO Ultra Sigma Software.
The Problem is nothing found by the software.. also the Ultrascope no USB Device.
The Device is connected and USB Driver is automaticallly installed as in Photos.. I don't think it is a cable problem because the device is seen by the PC as in Photo form Device Manger.
I have tried a alot of things like reinstalling the software or updating Ni Visa Drivers.. I think that I have to install the USB Driver manually as TMCUSB but i couldn't find a driver in Internet.. also tried to search all folders of NI or Ultra Sigma to replace the driver but nothing found.. it might be another thing.. Please Help and Thanks

Note:
I have windows 10 X64

• Contributor
Re: Rigol DS1302CA not found
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 08:45:58 am »
Thanks for reply, but it still can't find the Device. I have also used the driver wizard from NI VISA to export the driver of this device and force Windows to install it but nothing worked.. What alternatives can i use? Thanks ..
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 08:50:11 am by majdgh »

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 09:12:10 am »
Hello, I read this artikel:
https://www.siglenteu.com/operating-tip/usb-connectivity-checklist/
and i have the same driver! i don't know why its not working!

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2020, 10:01:41 am »
Hello,
Thanks for reply, I only want to show live view of the scope and to be able to control some baisic things like time div..
I couldn't find the link can you send it to me or post it. Please provide me also with the link of the driver. Thanks

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2020, 10:15:18 am »
Thank you very much but it still doesn't find the device.
I have downloaded the software and intalled the Zadig for the device. tried to change the vendor ID and still nothing..

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2020, 10:17:55 am »
I have some photos

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2020, 10:39:14 am »
Thanks for reply. These are the values and i tried the other software but no device.. please help thanks

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2020, 10:44:41 am »
its only a device name.. i have installed the Zadig driver and edited the name.. but its installed correctly regardless of the name

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2020, 10:46:03 am »
Should i try to do anything on the Device like stop it or anything.. also tried to restart, changed USB Port, I don't have another cable so i have to go and buy new one .. i will post the results later if the problem was from the cable. Thanks
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 10:50:51 am by majdgh »

• Contributor
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2020, 11:11:37 am »
Hello,
tried to use all other USB prots.. I have also a usb 2 hub but nothing solved the problem..
maybe something dameged as hardware inside the scope .. i was trying since yesterday.. i usually don't gave up that easy.. but i don't have another idea.. beacause it seems all correct with IVI or Visa or Win driver..

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2020, 11:57:42 am »
Hello,
I have MSI x370 Gaming plus motherboard which it has all USB3 ports exept at front, which they are also connected on the USB3 port.
so I changed the connection to USB2 on the motherboard and started the pc.. now the device is installed as DS1000 Series..
so i have tried the Rigol softwares the Sigma and scope but nothing found, so i replayced the driver with zadig driver and sadly also didn't work.. i have tried all what i have tested before on USB3 also on USB2 but not helped..
I am really disapointed because when i have seen the device as DS1000 Series installed i was sure its goning to work.
i don't to know what to do.. which magic is this.

• Contributor
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2020, 12:26:45 pm »
Thanks for reply
I don't think that I need a usb hub because I connected the USB front of pc directly to USB2 motherboard and now they are literally connected on USB2.
Anyway until today night I will try to fix the problem then I would build a software on LabVIEW to run it using Visa..
Its really strange from a company like rigol to make such software. I paid more 1000 euros to buy this device since years and now when I wanted to use USB its not working.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf