Author Topic: Sencore ST-65/66 manual  (Read 895 times)

Offline rjonstTopic starter

Sencore ST-65/66 manual
« on: September 16, 2021, 08:57:32 pm »
Hello,
 First time on this forum.  I am a fairly amateur tech on 70-80 stereos, beginning about 2 years ago.   Actually renovating/repairing my first stereo (Sansui 881) was quite a treat. It took a few months of constant attention and (home) work and it was a surprise to me, that it did work out.  The next step was to refine the Stereo signal and then adjust the multiplexer, but I did not have the equipment or the access to anyone who could do this.  I spent a few months looking for and finding some of the required equipment to do this and other things.  However,  have found that much of the equipment  you find around these days needs to be repaired before you can use it.  So, many pieces bought and lessons learned over the past 8-10 months. 
Not to bore anyone with all this, but I was looking for a Sencore -165 for quite a while.  This instrument seemed to be the go-to device for my purpose and the few attempts of acquiring one were snatched out of my reach by more knowledgeable individuals.
I recently scored a Sencore T-65, which for all necessary purposes can do some of what is needed  but there is no manual.  There was nothing on BAMA either.  So my opening here is to ask if there is any known source for the schematic  for the ST-65/66 //  Many thanks for any help

RJ

Online tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
Re: Sencore ST-65/66 manual
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2021, 07:24:02 am »
Welcome to the forum.

Why not contact Sencore and ask them for a manual:
https://www.sencore.com/product-category/all-products/sencore/
Avid Rabid Hobbyist
Siglent Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SiglentVideo/videos

The following users thanked this post: rjonst

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf