Author Topic: Fnirsi -TC3  (Read 8554 times)

Offline botvink

Re: Fnirsi -TC3
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2024, 10:01:04 am »
I made the mistake of buying one last year, the oscilloscope function was measuring 0.5V offset at idle and different voltages in normal measurements, I sent Fnirsi company a Whatsapp email message on every channel and waited for them to solve it with the firmware, they further corrupted the function of correcting a simple voltage offset with another clean voltage. It would be great if they added it or developed it themselves. After pages and pages of messages, I was left unresolved. The answer was that you bought this product from another Aliexpress seller, not from us. But I said the product is your product, but it would be more useful if I talked to the wall.

I mean, it's a product with potential, but since they don't have any engineering development skills, I don't understand why they can't fix the problems of the actual product while spending so much budget on marketing.

Offline slavoy

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2024, 04:36:33 pm »
FNIRSI policy will be like this: New cool looking TC-4 with minor updates after release, no care for older devices  :-// If it doesn't work from the start, you are on you own.

Offline KungFuJosh

• Super Contributor
  • TEAS is real.
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2024, 07:50:53 pm »
Cool opinion. Of course, it's still supported for now, and has a firmware download available on their website: https://www.fnirsi.com.cn/download/digit

I don't expect a $50 toy to compete in support levels with $5000 scopes. Nobody should. 🤷
"I installed a skylight in my apartment yesterday... The people who live above me are furious." - Steven Wright

Offline cgershon

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2024, 05:30:12 pm »
You must change also U10 ...

Offline cgershon

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2024, 05:34:04 pm »
You must change also U10 ...

Offline eevbstedt

• Contributor
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2024, 05:05:02 pm »
Thanks! That's good to know. I think they'll fix the fixable bugs eventually. I turned off the logo in there, now it starts up faster lol.

Has anyone found a newer firmware other than v0.30 ?

Offline KungFuJosh

• Super Contributor
  • TEAS is real.
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2024, 05:33:57 pm »
Thanks! That's good to know. I think they'll fix the fixable bugs eventually. I turned off the logo in there, now it starts up faster lol.

Has anyone found a newer firmware other than v0.30 ?

That's still the latest version on their website. I don't know where else you would find firmware.
"I installed a skylight in my apartment yesterday... The people who live above me are furious." - Steven Wright

Offline axantas

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2024, 08:31:29 pm »
Ask Finirsi for assistance on their WhatsApp Grup. They are quite helpful.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf