Products > Test Equipment

Siglent SDG1032 Amplitude not constant when sweeping

(1/8) > >>

eTobey:
Is there a way to get a constant amplitude, or just much less?
Sweep goes from 1KHz to 30Mhz.

_Wim_:
Some remarks:
- I see the scope in sampling at 50MS/s, this is too slow for capturing 30MHz (minimum 60MS/s required)
- I presume you are using the 1M input on the scope? Can you give it a try on 50 Ohm input (with a 50 ohm adapter is ok)

eTobey:

--- Quote from: _Wim_ on May 18, 2024, 10:58:34 am ---- I see the scope in sampling at 50MS/s, this is too slow for capturing 30MHz (minimum 60MS/s required)
- I presume you are using the 1M input on the scope? Can you give it a try on 50 Ohm input (with a 50 ohm adapter is ok)

--- End quote ---

Yes, with 50MS/s, the waveform looks rather bad, but its not the form that matters. I have checked with 2Gsa/s, which confirm this issue.

I do not have 50 Ohm, but i set the load option of the gen to HighZ. Should that help?

2N3055:
How many topics will you open?
Will you open individual topic for EVERY SINGLE thing you don't understand and then blame equipment for your lack of knowledge.
Are you going to open a topic per buton per piece equipment you own.
3 topics on same generator so far?

rf-loop:

--- Quote from: eTobey on May 18, 2024, 11:21:57 am ---
--- Quote from: _Wim_ on May 18, 2024, 10:58:34 am ---- I see the scope in sampling at 50MS/s, this is too slow for capturing 30MHz (minimum 60MS/s required)

--- End quote ---

Yes, with 50MS/s, the waveform looks rather bad, but its not the form that matters. I have checked with 2Gsa/s, which confirm this issue.

I do not have 50 Ohm, but i set the load option of the gen to HighZ. Should that help?

--- End quote ---
|O |O |O

Could you really stop fooling around and learn even the basics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version