Author Topic: Siglent SDS1102CNL VS Owon SDS7102V  (Read 7561 times)

Offline kerrinal

• Contributor
Siglent SDS1102CNL VS Owon SDS7102V
« on: June 19, 2013, 07:05:49 am »
The Siglent SDS1072CNL Digital Oscilloscope is a dual-channel device that is able to measure bandwidth up to 100MHz. The previous model in this range, the SDS1072DL, is only capable of measuring up to 70Hz.

Siglent’s CNL range of oscilloscopes are designed to make gaining and analysing waveform results as simple as possible. They’re suitable for use in multiple applications including electronic circuit design and debugging, electrical circuit function testing, inspecting instantaneous signals, industrial control and measurement, product quality control and education/training environments.

The device basically consists of a large, 7-inch full colour display and a selection of knobs and buttons for switching between different available parameters, trigger types and various other features. Waveforms are displayed clearly on the device’s TFT screen as different coloured waves, helping with easy identification when monitoring two channels simultaneously.

This device also features a number of additional features including 1GSa/s real-time sample rate, equivalent sampling rate of 50GSa/s and memory depth of 40kpts. The SDS1102CNL also includes multiple trigger sources and types, and features CH1, CH2, EXT, EXT/5 and AC Line trigger sources and Edge, Pulse, Video, Slope and Alternative trigger types

I do not own the siglent SDS1102CNL ,but I just  find it on ebay.It just charge 335 bucks.I have a OWON SDS7102V.You can reply more user experience about siglent SDS1072CNL.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300915391104&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

AS we think the Owon SDS7102V are good oscilloscope with measuring functionality for most business needs.When you search the key words  "Owon" on ebay or amazon platform.It may rank the first one to show you. I just got the SDS7102V with the VGA interface in My company.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neu-OWON-SDS7102V-100Mhz-Digital-Storage-Oscilloscope-1G-s-Large-8-LCD-LAN-VGA-/230966014101?pt=Mess_Pr%C3%BCftechnik&hash=item35c6a5b095
 Most of the time we use them to analyze micro-controller circuits and RF-signals. The light weight SDS oscilloscopes from OWON are suitable as mobile devices. We use them at our clients and in the company laboratory with and without batteries attached.
This oscilloscopes are a really good choice as we think.
What we like most about the products beside its price, are the quality 800*600pixel high color displays. They look so much better than everything we used to work with before.
It is said that the manufacturer OWON really cares about upgrading the firmware. And so far everything works fine.

Another compare :Owon SDS7102 vs. Hantek DSO5102B vs. Siglent SDS1102CNL
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/owon-sds7102-vs-hantek-dso5102b-vs-siglent-sds1102cnl/

Find a Video on youtobe below
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 07:10:58 am by kerrinal »

Offline Lazydady

Re: Siglent SDS1102CNL VS Owon SDS7102V
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 07:16:37 am »
I've had pretty much the opposite experience with my $480 OWON. Though I'm only a novice, and likely don't push it to its limits, its worked pretty well for me.   ;) ;)

Offline tinhead

• Super Contributor
    • If you like my hacks, send me a donation
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 07:45:55 am »
AS we think the Owon SDS7102V are good oscilloscope with measuring functionality for most business needs.When you
search the key words  "Owon" on ebay or amazon platform.It may rank the first one to show you.
I just got the SDS7102V with the VGA interface in My company.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neu-OWON-SDS7102V-100Mhz-Digital-Storage-Oscilloscope-1G-s-Large-8-LCD-LAN-VGA-/230966014101?pt=Mess_Pr%C3%BCftechnik&hash=item35c6a5b095

gosch .. fix your shop morron.

Waveform Math in yellow? why? is crap math that important?

SDS7102V is a "Bandwidth 100MHz" DSO but "Analog Bandwidth 60MHz" and "Bandwidth is 60-300MHz"
SDS7102V is a "1GS/S Real-sample Rate" but "Sample rate is 500MS/s - 3.2GS/s"

Fix your shop here as well "DE stock, no TAX", but "weship with China Post". So how the hell can China Post ship
in Europe?

Most of the time we use them to ... RF-signals.

aha, where is the 50R termination button?

It is said that the manufacturer OWON really cares about upgrading the firmware. And so far everything works fine.

funny boy

They look so much better than everything we used to work with before.

aha, go and buy glasses

Is there any reason why you making sooo much advertisement for Owon and your crap shop? E.g.

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/siglent-technical-support-join-in-eevblog/msg248830/?topicseen#msg248830

what's that?
I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter ...
I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me.

Offline Lazydady

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 10:22:57 am »
Fix your shop here as well "DE stock, no TAX", but "weship with China Post". So how the hell can China Post ship
in Europe?

Why are you so sure that they will ship it from China? Their item location is Berlin.

Offline tinhead

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 10:40:53 am »
in Europe?

Why are you so sure that they will ship it from China? Their item location is Berlin.

let me guess mr. "zero poster"? is it your shop ?

But hey, no problem, i can explain it

-there is no fucking "St. Smart Company" in Berlin, they not registered in EU nor Germany, that means no official "EU warehouse".
What this means? Simple, even if that item is really already black imported to EU, the buyer will have to pay the tax.

-every second stupid chinese ebay seller is posting "item located in XX", guys, do you really think we all are stupid?

- i CAN READ, in item description there is more than once mentioned "China Post", if you can't scroll down (and no, i don't care
about what on the "shippment" page, it will be not first time that such seller is posting bullshit (oh wait, i got one in that shop
as well - there is nothing like DE Post or DNL" and we do have business days not bussness days :P
That is the best indication that the seller/shop didn't care about anything, only profit counts (even shop name is profit_vanity)

I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter ...
I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me.

Offline rkupka

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 11:00:16 am »
Welcome to Sainsmart Flagship Store! It's our  :-DD presure :-DD  to give you the best shopping experience on Ebay

Now I feel pressure in my guts.....

Offline Lazydady

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 11:07:17 am »

-every second stupid chinese ebay seller is posting "item located in XX", guys, do you really think we all are stupid?

oh, I am so sorry for any misunderstanding.......just asking out of curiosity. I don't know that funny guy " kerrinal". His messes are none of my business.  From your words, I guess that you don't like Chinese, right? However, I do not know why do you use some words looks like Chinese on your picture? So sorry for bothering you. I am a strange guy full of curiosity.   ;) ;)

Offline tinhead

• Super Contributor
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2013, 11:31:20 am »
-every second stupid chinese ebay seller

I guess that you don't like Chinese, right? However,

did i said "every chinese is stupid and i don't like them" or did i said "every second chinese ebay shop/seller is stupid"?

I do not know why do you use some words looks like Chinese on your picture?

that's japanese and it's my nickname since 15yrs or so.

Offline onlooker

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2013, 12:20:14 pm »
To me, this is also a clear ads attempt with fake fans doing self talking and the OP should be banned for the sneaking behavior unless the OP can prove himself otherwise.

In fact, he did multiple such sneaking ads in last a few days. So, more the reason to ban him.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 12:39:19 pm by onlooker »

Offline Phantomix

• Contributor
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2013, 01:25:33 pm »
-every second stupid chinese ebay seller
did i said "every chinese is stupid and i don't like them" or did i said "every second chinese ebay shop/seller is stupid"?

Technically, you said:
- There's a number of chinese sellers N.
- A number S (2...N) of these sellers are stupid (you didn't mention how many)
- Half of the stupid sellers are messing up the location setting of ther products (S/2 or 1 ... N/2)

*scnr*

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf