Author Topic: Siglent SDS2000X Plus - Bugs / Missing Features / Feature Requests  (Read 152613 times)

Offline kcbrown

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Siglent SDS2000X Plus - Bugs / Missing Features / Feature Requests
« Reply #350 on: December 30, 2020, 02:57:57 am »
Seems that enabling or disabling measurements, or even adding or removing measurements, will also clear the history buffer.

At this point, it's pretty clear that whenever you change pretty much anything while the scope is running, the scope will clear the history buffer.

To my astonishment, changing the scope's IP address doesn't clear the history, nor does turning the sound on and off.   ;D

The following users thanked this post: casterle

Offline casterle

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #351 on: December 30, 2020, 04:52:33 am »
Well it seems  that you kinda need them...  >:D
Perhaps you should defer this conclusion until we've explored my reasoning?

If I'm wrong, then you're right; in any event I'm open to some education from you and the many others here who far know more than I do.

After all...

you paid lots of money to get something smart and capable..
I did indeed, and I got more that I could have hoped for; I truly love this 'scope. I don't see that changing.

When I started looking for a 'scope, I planed on spending in the $600-800 range. For context, the last time I bought a serious 'scope (for my employees, not me) I got a fully loaded TDS-544A (rep's sample), for something like $20-22K (my wife probably remembers to the penny!). I hadn't looked at a serious 'scope since, so imagine my surprise at finding what's available today! I changed priorities and jumped at the chance to spend well under 2K for something far more capable than that old Tek, wonderful as it was in its day.

What frustrates me is less-than-smart design decisions such as throwing away data when *nothing that invalidates it* has occurred.

We could have a reasonable discussion as to when it might be appropriate to dump suspect data, but can you really make a case for dumping data that is known to be good?

You'll need take some time to learn it to be able to use it to full potential..
Absolutely. I thought long and hard before I took leaped into the Siglent approach. I'm more than willing to put in the effort to learn every way in which this 'scope can help me - in electronics and in other interests, regardless of hard hard Siglent has made the process (I'm talking about docs here - different subject but adding to my frustration quickly). What I can do with triggering will get a lot of my attention, especially given the LA capabilities I now have, and the instrument's ability to combine their capabilities. What a world I have before me!

Scope doesn't mess with your data, you are if you're twiddling knobs all the time... History of that is not very useful.
That, sir, is my quarrel with your argument, so to speak.  :)

Since Siglent (currently and apparently) refuses to distinguish between when my twiddling has invalidated my data and when it has not, they should do nothing (first, do no harm). Rather, they presume to assume I don't know what I'm doing (which may be the case!) and, rather than giving me the chance to learn something about the workings of my DSO, cripple the 'scope in an apparent attempt to protect me from myself. Since they know I've twiddled, they have all the information they need to display a warning as necessary, while allowing me to decide whether or not I've destroyed my history.

The problem with training wheels such as these is they can't be removed once you've become a good rider, thus keeping you from becoming better yet. Training wheels may be appropriate on "My First Bicycle," but knowing that's not what I bought I'm only asking they be removed.

Online 2N3055

• Super Contributor
« Reply #352 on: December 30, 2020, 09:44:36 am »
Scope doesn't mess with your data, you are if you're twiddling knobs all the time... History of that is not very useful.
That, sir, is my quarrel with your argument, so to speak.  :)

Since Siglent (currently and apparently) refuses to distinguish between when my twiddling has invalidated my data and when it has not, they should do nothing (first, do no harm). Rather, they presume to assume I don't know what I'm doing (which may be the case!) and, rather than giving me the chance to learn something about the workings of my DSO, cripple the 'scope in an apparent attempt to protect me from myself. Since they know I've twiddled, they have all the information they need to display a warning as necessary, while allowing me to decide whether or not I've destroyed my history.

The problem with training wheels such as these is they can't be removed once you've become a good rider, thus keeping you from becoming better yet. Training wheels may be appropriate on "My First Bicycle," but knowing that's not what I bought I'm only asking they be removed.

Whole point of history buffers is that they are implemented as segmented sequence capture, but with screen updates.
Segmented capture works in a way that you set scope to some settings, set it to get 100 sequential trigger captures.
Then you start, and it stops responding. Only button that works is STOP. In meantime it will patiently wait for trigger events, and capture and store them one by one in a memory, until it reaches 100 of them or you press STOP. While it is doing that, you cannot operate scope, or change the settings. You don't see anything on the screen. So by definition these 100 captures are going to be taken with exactly the same settings. One reason why it is implemented this way is to ensure minimum intersegment retrigger time. Other reason is that because of that you can directly compare captures. You can directly overlay them on top of each other, using persistence, to create signal envelope, you can replay them and get statistics measurements. They are directly comparable, point by point because it is guaranteed they are taken at exactly the same conditions. If there are differences, you know they came from signal.

History mode works exactly the same and has the same purpose and analysis tools. They are in the same menu.
Only difference is that it updates the screen, scope stays interactive and responds to user input, and for that, price is slower retrigger time.
But since scope uses same tools and everything to analyse it, it must ensure that data is taken with same premise as with segmented capture.
That is all.

As I said before ( and I don't remember was it to you or the other guy in the other topic ) there can always be improvements. And also bugs should not be there.
So on that:
- Anything that is used to look around history data while in STOP mode should not invalidate buffers immediately. After you restart with RUN, that is another session.
- Using zoom should not invalidate buffers.
- I guess they could add warning that buffers are going to be nuked. Maybe add option to save them. But that should be optional, because it would get annoying soon.

And that's it. It is more important for them to keep adding analysis options of what you can do with buffers. Current way of handling is perfectly simple and deterministic. It's not perfect and not solution to all problems, but perfectly usable.

For better explanation, go to LeCroy site and download manual for Waverunner series to see what it can do with buffers, that are implemented in a same way.. Then you might understand why it is this way..

The following users thanked this post: rf-loop

Offline kcbrown

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #353 on: December 30, 2020, 01:21:20 pm »
And that's it. It is more important for them to keep adding analysis options of what you can do with buffers. Current way of handling is perfectly simple and deterministic. It's not perfect and not solution to all problems, but perfectly usable.

As much as I think it would add to the usefulness of the scope under certain conditions for them to retain the history when doing things like changing the trigger settings (playing with cursors, or adding/removing measurements, or doing things in zoom mode that don't affect the capture parameters are a different matter altogether and should be addressed IMO), I completely agree here -- the scope is perfectly usable.

In fact, I'll even go so far as to say that the scope is perfectly usable even with all of the things that will clear the history when they shouldn't (to be absolutely clear, I'm referring to the use of cursors, zoom mode, measurements, etc., not trigger settings or capture parameters).   I find the same behavior on my 1204X-E as I do my 2104X+ with respect to all of this.  It's clear that Siglent's scopes have behaved this way for some time.   As far as I've been able to determine, nobody has raised this behavior as an issue until now.  In fact, near as I can tell, few if any were even aware of the behavior with respect to these odd things.

Maybe that's an indicator of how infrequently people use the history mode on these scopes.  No idea.  But regardless, it should at least put all of these things in their proper context.

So: does the scope have bugs?  Yep.  Do those bugs make the scope unusable?   No, not at all.   In general, it's quite excellent in this neophyte's opinion.  It could be better.  Most things could be.  But it's still very, very good despite its issues.  And the power you get for the price is off the charts.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 01:29:00 pm by kcbrown »

The following users thanked this post: rf-loop, Performa01

Offline kcbrown

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #354 on: December 30, 2020, 01:23:17 pm »
An update on the use of cursors and its effects on the history buffer: it seems that it's only when you move the cursors around in "track" mode (or when you enable or disable them when they're already in "track" mode) that it will clear the history.  Moving the cursors when they are in manual mode has no effect on the history.   And, in fact, when there's a delay between moving the cursor in "track" mode and the scope updating the cursor's secondary axis position (if you're moving its time location, then this would be when it figures out the voltage at the new position), the history buffer will not be cleared until the scope figures out the new secondary axis position.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 01:37:05 pm by kcbrown »

Online Martin72

• Super Contributor
  • Testfield Technician
« Reply #355 on: December 30, 2020, 02:26:23 pm »
Missing:

Intensity grade displaying on screen while adjusting it - You can only see it when you´re directly in the display menu.

Offline casterle

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #356 on: December 30, 2020, 05:04:42 pm »
I do computer software for a living and have done for the past 35 years.  I learned about things like low level memory handling and such because back when I started, those were things you had to do yourself --
Back in the mid-80's I spent years working on an 805x based telephone device. As I recall I had 256 bytes of e-squared and perhaps twice that much ram. Or perhaps it was the other way around. The guy who did the hardware and early software found a company who took our voice prompts and converted them to data we would then play back via a resistor network. Damn clever! He and the voice prompt guys were soon gone, and as we hadn't paid north of $50K for their proprietary software...I was left to splice and rearrange pieces of voice data to make completely different messages was we evolved the basic design into several different and unrelated products.

Those were the days!

<interesting stuff snuffed>
What I understand least is the hardware end. My knowledge of hardware cpu/memory architectures is decades out of date, so I can't imagine how one might design such a highly optimized system. It's pretty amazing that we can in any way afford such capable instruments; did the price/performance criteria force a hardware design that somehow causes these buffers to be lost? I have no way of knowing.

There will be a lot of similarities within a family
From a family perspective, wouldn't the SDS1K class different from the SDS2K class?

That said, rf-loop has, as I recall, provided things like block diagrams and such showing how the scope does its thing
Thanks, I'll check that out.

Online nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
« Reply #357 on: December 30, 2020, 05:22:11 pm »
Whole point of history buffers is that they are implemented as segmented sequence capture, but with screen updates.
Segmented capture works in a way that you set scope to some settings, set it to get 100 sequential trigger captures.
Then you start, and it stops responding. Only button that works is STOP.
Not exactly. On several DSOs you can choose between seeing what the oscilloscope does during segmented recording or not. Usually this is fast / slow acquisition mode. The advantage of slow (interactive) mode is being able to see what the oscilloscope is doing and correct things if they are not optimal. I don't know if Keysight offers this interactive segmented recording mode (like -for example- R&S and GW Instek do) nowadays but your remark makes me assume not. The Agilent DSO I owned captured signals without offering any visible captures and after the capturing is done (which can take an hour in some case) you can see if you wasted your time or not.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 05:40:13 pm by nctnico »
There are small lies, big lies and then there is what is on the screen of your oscilloscope.

Offline kcbrown

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #358 on: December 30, 2020, 05:34:01 pm »
I do computer software for a living and have done for the past 35 years.  I learned about things like low level memory handling and such because back when I started, those were things you had to do yourself --
Back in the mid-80's I spent years working on an 805x based telephone device. As I recall I had 256 bytes of e-squared and perhaps twice that much ram. Or perhaps it was the other way around. The guy who did the hardware and early software found a company who took our voice prompts and converted them to data we would then play back via a resistor network. Damn clever!

:o

Wow.  I'm impressed.

He and the voice prompt guys were soon gone, and as we hadn't paid north of $50K for their proprietary software...I was left to splice and rearrange pieces of voice data to make completely different messages was we evolved the basic design into several different and unrelated products.

Those were the days!

They were indeed!   Optimization seems to be something of a lost art, at least in the software world, these days.  The capabilities of systems today are so high that few people think about minimizing the compute footprint of what they're writing.  There are some notable exceptions, e.g. games, but I think even those are getting to the point where optimization of anything is the exception and not the rule.

Honestly, I can't entirely fault people for that.  Optimization takes time, and that time might easily be best spent elsewhere.  The problem is that when optimization is something that is rarely done, the techniques of optimization end up being forgotten (or, worse, never learned in the first place!), and it gets to the point where optimization can no longer happen even when it is clearly warranted.

What I understand least is the hardware end. My knowledge of hardware cpu/memory architectures is decades out of date, so I can't imagine how one might design such a highly optimized system. It's pretty amazing that we can in any way afford such capable instruments; did the price/performance criteria force a hardware design that somehow causes these buffers to be lost? I have no way of knowing.

I started in on a EE track before I finally switched to CS way back in the day (I switched because I found myself playing around with computers in my spare time, and figured that it was an indication of where my primary interests were -- and if that's where my primary interests were, it's probably what I should build my career on.  Best decision I ever made).  But I never entirely forgot about hardware and how it's constructed, and never entirely lost my interests in hardware.

CPUs today are incredibly complex beasts with all sorts of crazy optimization mechanisms (pipelining, lookahead, branch prediction, speculative execution, etc.).  But even then, the fundamentals haven't really changed all that much.

As regards the Siglent scopes, it's possible that changes to things that have to look inside a capture somehow demand that the history be cleared.  If that's truly the case, then there's no solving the problem of the history being cleared upon things like movement of tracking cursors while acquisition is happening, or addition/removal of measurements, etc.  It would be surprising, to say the least, for that to be the case.   But it's not entirely beyond the realm of possibility.

From a family perspective, wouldn't the SDS1K class different from the SDS2K class?

Yes and no.  With respect to some of the details, certainly.  But there's an enormous amount of effort that goes into the design of one of these scopes.  You don't just throw away an architecture, particularly one that works well for you, and design something from scratch unless you've no real choice (the market can sometimes demand this, but it's relatively rare).  Siglent has an enormous investment in their architecture, both with respect to the hardware and with respect to the software.  And those two things (hardware and software) are fairly tightly coupled.  You can craft the software in a somewhat hardware-independent manner, via various abstraction techniques, and it's certainly in their best interests to do so to the degree reasonably possible.  But at some point the software has to interact with the hardware, and it's at that point that hardware dependence within the software will appear.

And note that it's not uncommon for abstraction methods within software to incur a performance cost, which of course goes back to the question of optimization.  Sometimes you have to choose between greater hardware dependence within your software and poorer performance of a more abstract approach.

That said, rf-loop has, as I recall, provided things like block diagrams and such showing how the scope does its thing
Thanks, I'll check that out.

Well, as I said afterwards in a subsequent edit, I don't actually think he has block diagrams and such of how the scope's acquisition and storage mechanisms work, at least not enough to prove revealing.  But if he does, then I'd certainly be interested in seeing them.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 05:38:34 pm by kcbrown »

Offline casterle

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #359 on: December 30, 2020, 05:56:17 pm »
And we disagree with you.
Pixel anti aliasing would serve no purpose except eye candy, and would yield visually much higher displayed noise (thick trace)
Well, it's clear that disagreement abounds! :) I'm on the 'make it look as good as possible without compromising results' side of the fence. If you're worried about visual noise, Dot Mode to the rescue.

Those on your side of the fence seem to dismiss aesthetics as unimportant 'kids stuff', but ignore the human factor. Most people, whether they realize it or not, are happier and more productive when working in pleasing surroundings. Smart companies spend lots of money to place employees in such environments. Do you think this doesn't apply to our tools as well as our surroundings? BTW, I'm a 'function over form' guy, to which my 'form-over-function' wife of 40 years will attest.

Offline kcbrown

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #360 on: December 30, 2020, 06:03:47 pm »
BTW, I'm a 'function over form' guy, to which my 'form-over-function' wife of 40 years will attest.

:-DD

Offline casterle

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #361 on: December 30, 2020, 06:24:21 pm »
As I said before ( and I don't remember was it to you or the other guy in the other topic ) there can always be improvements. And also bugs should not be there.
So on that:
- Anything that is used to look around history data while in STOP mode should not invalidate buffers immediately. After you restart with RUN, that is another session.
- Using zoom should not invalidate buffers.
- I guess they could add warning that buffers are going to be nuked. Maybe add option to save them. But that should be optional, because it would get annoying soon.
I agree with this other than the 2nd clause of your first point, which I think needs more thought.

It is more important for them to keep adding analysis options of what you can do with buffers. Current way of handling is perfectly simple and deterministic. It's not perfect and not solution to all problems, but perfectly usable.
Agreed. One feature I'd like to see is search on decodes, another apparently controversial request. :) There are probably other features or improvements I'd prioritize first, but I haven't had time to find them yet.

My thinking is that fixing the history bug is trivial, or at least easy. If it's not, so be it.

For better explanation, go to LeCroy site and download manual for Waverunner
What a wonderfully helpful and completely outlandish suggestion.

Want to learn how to use my Siglent 'scope? Read LeCroy's manual!

Outrageous? Pathetic? You bet! Had I realized how poorly documented this complex instrument is, I probably would not have bought it.

Online 2N3055

• Super Contributor
« Reply #362 on: December 30, 2020, 07:19:00 pm »
For better explanation, go to LeCroy site and download manual for Waverunner
What a wonderfully helpful and completely outlandish suggestion.

Want to learn how to use my Siglent 'scope? Read LeCroy's manual!

Outrageous? Pathetic? You bet! Had I realized how poorly documented this complex instrument is, I probably would not have bought it.

Hilarious....  8)

I was talking about history mode implementation in general and pointed to a implementation of history mode that is fully implemented in a mature and  long running product. There you can see how it can be used and that will define how it should be gathered.

As far as documentation goes, I don't think it is so bad, even compared to premium brands. It is not a tutorial or textbook.
Keysight or R&S don't have much details in their user manual either. Keysight has many supplementary documents though, for different options and such...

Don't get me wrong, I also wish ALL of them would go back to how manuals were written in the 80ies... User manual/reference manual/programmer's manual combos with combined 2000 pages...

So if Siglent can improve manuals I'm all for it.. That's never wrong.

Offline casterle

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #363 on: December 30, 2020, 07:24:13 pm »
Wow.  I'm impressed.
The technology was a bit rough, but was good enough for our purposes. The lengths we had to go to back in the day...

Optimization seems to be something of a lost art... Honestly, I can't entirely fault people for that.  Optimization takes time
Commercially, software optimization has been unnecessary (with exceptions as you noted) for decades. What I lament most is the dismal state of UIs. Microsoft was the worst at this, having made two horrible (IMO) decisions: Desktops should have browser UIs, thus limiting your hardware capabilities to the LCD; and by far the worst - All Windows versions will be called Windows 10 forever, so no one will be able to find help online that matches the version they're running. Good plan.

IMO, Win7 was the golden age...

But I never entirely forgot about hardware and how it's constructed, and never entirely lost my interests in hardware.
My birth predates solid stated electronics (a big thank you to the green little men who died at Roswell for the help), but I've always had an interest. I escaped 'Nam via the submarine service, on the electronics track. My interest in software was born in the engineering spaces of the USS Thomas A. Edison, as a friend informed me that he was building a computer at home. At that time and to the best of my knowledge, computers were good for screwing up my Sears bill, number crunching, and little else!

For most of my software career, I worked in concert with EEs. Although I have no real electronics education, I have lots of experience and still have the equipment I've gathered over decades. What brought me back into hardware was my loss of interest in writing software, which has been my only hobby.

I started exploring possibilities via YouTube videos and learned what I could build with a 3D printer that I could afford. Which led me to RC control, servos, steppers and such. Which led me back to electronics: Dave, Anders with the Swiss Accent and many others have inspired me further.

CPUs today are incredibly complex beasts...
I may have been one of the only guys who really enjoyed optimization. There's something satisfying about planning where each byte or even bit will be stored, counting cycles and rearranging instructions as needed to squeeze another feature into an already crowded unit, that I've missed.

I can't imaging trying to hand-optimize a processor that messes with my code!

You can craft the software in a somewhat hardware-independent manner, via various abstraction techniques, and it's certainly in their best interests to do so to the degree reasonably possible.
Good point. As you said, abstraction is by nature the enemy of optimization, making this a most delicate balance.

Offline casterle

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #364 on: December 30, 2020, 07:32:30 pm »
Hilarious....  8)
I'm not quite so amused.

Offline kcbrown

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #365 on: December 30, 2020, 08:36:26 pm »
It's going a bit off topic so I'll keep this relatively brief.

CPUs today are incredibly complex beasts...
I may have been one of the only guys who really enjoyed optimization. There's something satisfying about planning where each byte or even bit will be stored, counting cycles and rearranging instructions as needed to squeeze another feature into an already crowded unit, that I've missed.

I can't imaging trying to hand-optimize a processor that messes with my code!

Optimization is quite a bit different these days than before, but many of the fundamentals are the same.  You don't do something unless you have to, and what you have to do, you do as little as possible.  Algorithm and data structure selection is paramount, because that's the sort of thing that makes orders of magnitude worth of difference.  You try to keep call stacks shallow.  Those sorts of things.  These are things that have always been applicable.  But even though those things are pretty basic, a lot of developers utterly ignore them, and the result is software that is much less efficient than it could be.

Anyway, we can go to PM if you want to talk about this stuff further.  As applied here, I can't say how much in the way of optimization or lack thereof there is in Siglent's firmware.  It's clear that it could use some tuning in some areas, but the scope is certainly quite usable nonetheless.  Developer time at this point would probably be best spent on fixing bona-fide functionality bugs.

I sometimes think that the best development environment for embedded stuff like the scope might be a development target in which everything runs at, say, a tenth of the speed of the actual hardware that's being targeted, with the requirement being that the result has to be usable on the development target.  If it's usable on that development target, it'll be awesome on the real hardware.

Offline tv84

• Super Contributor
« Reply #366 on: December 30, 2020, 09:15:58 pm »

I love it!  ^-^

Online Martin72

• Super Contributor
  • Testfield Technician
« Reply #367 on: December 31, 2020, 11:17:40 am »
There are also complaints about the quality of rendered waveforms.

AM-Mod 8bit vs. 10bit.....Better? ;)

Offline maxspb69

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #368 on: December 31, 2020, 12:14:38 pm »
The bottom of the screen (zoomed waveform)  - is better, the top (normal waveform) is equally bad. The steps on the waveforms are terrible.

Online Martin72

• Super Contributor
  • Testfield Technician
« Reply #369 on: December 31, 2020, 12:16:08 pm »
LOL.

Offline maxspb69

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #370 on: December 31, 2020, 12:20:37 pm »
An 8 or even 10 bit signal is displayed on area about 100 pixels height (top of the screen). Explain why they should be drawn so roughly as if they were a 4-bit signal???
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 12:32:41 pm by maxspb69 »

Online Martin72

• Super Contributor
  • Testfield Technician
« Reply #371 on: December 31, 2020, 01:26:42 pm »
Don´t know, maybe because they are compressed into one division.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 02:12:22 pm by Martin72 »

Online 2N3055

• Super Contributor
« Reply #372 on: December 31, 2020, 02:01:46 pm »
An 8 or even 10 bit signal is displayed on area about 100 pixels height (top of the screen). Explain why they should be drawn so roughly as if they were a 4-bit signal???

Please stop posting unrelated stuff and going of topic. This topic is  designed for users of SDS2000X+ users to report real bugs.
We are glad you like your scope but R&S RTB2000 has it's own topic.  Post there..
Or if you wish to make comparison (which I believe many members would like to see and would be grateful for your contribution) between SDS2000X+ and RTB2000, create your own topic and make a comparison, side by side.
You can start with much higher price, fact that it has 10 times less sample memory, no 50 Ohm inputs, fact that it can decode only one bidirectional protocol at the same time, and that it has very nice GUI and looks really awesome... Compare them side by side and post results. It would really be nice to see unbiased and thorough comparison.

Best regards,
Siniša

The following users thanked this post: Performa01, Martin72

Offline roberthh

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #373 on: December 31, 2020, 02:52:02 pm »
Don´t know, maybe because they are compressed into one division.
That's one reason. The other is, that the rendering almost always use 2 pixel vertical steps for channel waveforms. In rare cases you see single pixels steps. A good chance to get them is with the math eres function. You say that this is "just" display stuff. but:

- Oscilloscopes are about displaying signals. The "scope" part of the names comes from ancient greek for "observe" or "check by looking at it". Having the display as good as possible helps.
- There is still the possibility that this is a bug in rendering, or just below possible achievement.

Not that I care too much about it. The nuking of history is a somewhat larger obstacle for me. B.t.w: A similar odd behavior is with Bode plot, when the Max-Hold memory is lost even at actions which do not affect the data acquisition, like changing the marker type or manually moving a marker. The latter is not really helpful.

Online Martin72

• Super Contributor
  • Testfield Technician
« Reply #374 on: December 31, 2020, 04:03:21 pm »
Maybe a bug or the bug is in front of the scope.... 8)

Always when I´m switching the attentuator ( from 1:1 to 1:10 or 1:100 and back), the following message appears:

Zone is too small

It pops up, dissapear after a few seconds and doesn´t have any effect of the scope handling.

It´s just irritating...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf