Products > Test Equipment

Siglent SDS2000X Plus - Bugs / Missing Features / Feature Requests

<< < (112/115) > >>

Deichgraf:
Good evening Frex,

this looks quite good ... I was not sure whether you had IPV4 or IPV6 on your computer enabled.

So final steps - make sure that you note the scope and computer IP's, e.g. 169.254.1.1 (Win10) and 169.254.1.2 (Scope).

1) With the explorer create a folder at a convienent place ... but for simplicity in this test chose e.g.: C:\Temp\Frex
2) Open properties of folder Frex and select Share-Tab -> Extended shares -> select check box Share this folder and
3) Click on permissions -> give all permissions to Everyone (Full control, write, read) access
4) Apply all dialogs with ok

Now this folder should be writeable from the scope point of view!

5) On your scope, click Utility -> System settings -> I/O -> Net Storage
6) In this dialog, you enter your Win10 computer IP and Frex shared folder, your Win10 username and password
    -> see attachment example and the special hack (thx to umgfoin) with ,vers=3.0 after the username!!!
7) Click connect ... now the scope should have mounted your Win10 shared folder
    => press Print on the scope and the file should be stored over the network on your Win10 computer/Frex folder.

Have fun,
Deichgraf

Frex:
Hello Deichgraf,

Thank you very much for your write up.
 It was very clear and it work now.
 Your help was much appreciated !
Best regards and thank again.
 :-+

Frex

kcbrown:
Bug report:

As I noted before, there are certain conditions under which the scope will improperly clear the history buffer.  Siglent has addressed at least some of that, so kudos to them for it.

At least one specific condition remains, and really shouldn't: single-shot capture mode.

Right now, if you use that, it clears the history buffer.  But it obviously should do so only if the capture settings have changed.  If they remain the same then there is no harm at all in adding the new capture to the history, thus making it possible to review multiple sequential single-shot captures via the history.

I regard this as a bug because I can see no good reason whatsoever for clearing the history buffer just because you're capturing a single manually-triggered event rather than an automatic sequence of triggered events.

Peter_O:
Just bought a nice micsig DP20003 probe for motor switch snubber design.
It's 200x and 2000x.
NP to edit the Probe setting. The V/div display works fine too.

BUT: There is only a strange line for the damping probe attenuation factor in the channel descriptor box instead of "200x" or "2000x". Testwise it's the same e.g. for "99x".

Same on device screen and remote instrument control on PC.

2N3055:

--- Quote from: Peter_O on January 05, 2022, 11:37:58 am ---Just bought a nice micsig DP20003 probe for motor switch snubber design.
It's 200x and 2000x.
NP to edit the Probe setting. The V/div display works fine too.

BUT: There is only a strange line for the damping factor in the channel descriptor box instead of "200x" or "2000x". Testwise it's the same e.g. for "99x".

Same on device screen and remote instrument control on PC.

--- End quote ---

That is not attenuation factor ("damping" as you say).. That is actual V/div scale for the channel. When you change vertical it should change to current efective V/div including probe atten factor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version