Author Topic: ODP3031 Power Supply  (Read 132 times)

Offline raminrajabiTopic starter

• Contributor
ODP3031 Power Supply
« on: September 15, 2024, 08:29:24 am »
Hello,

I've run into an issue with my power supply during a battery charge test, where I accidentally connected the battery in reverse, resulting in damage to the unit. I replaced the damaged MCP3901A0 IC, which temporarily restored functionality, but the same IC continues to fail whenever I attempt to charge a battery.

I contacted the vendor for a replacement board, but they informed me that the product is discontinued due to its age. Unfortunately, they were unable to provide the front-end schematic, citing confidentiality.

Upon further inspection, I noticed a blown resistor connected to the voltage sensing circuit. I have marked the Blown resistor in red rectangle with some suspicion resistors in red font in the attached picture. I also replaced the SGM8272 IC for in case they damaged also.

If anyone has the same board and could share the resistor values for the components marked in red, or if someone more experienced could assist in identifying the correct values, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!

Offline raminrajabiTopic starter

• Contributor
Re: ODP3031 Power Supply
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2024, 08:40:06 am »
more pictures.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf