Products > Test Equipment

Siglent SDS2000X Plus - Bugs / Missing Features / Feature Requests

(1/112) > >>

Elasia:
Hi all

I am making this thread for those of us who have this nice new scope to report bugs and any feature requests in so they have a clean thread that can be followed by Tau & Siglent

Please keep this thread topic on bugs and feature requests only!

----

Starting this off with a bug Martin72 found and I can confirm

--- Quote from: Martin72 on April 25, 2020, 08:54:45 pm ---
And another strange thing concerning saving screenshots on stick:
Example, you took the stick into the port, taking a screenshot, it will be "named" with 1, what makes sense, because it is the first.
Next shots will be 2,3,4, etc...
So far so good.
But this will going only when you leave the stick connected.
If you put the stick out ( because you want to transfer the pic to pc) and then back, the first pic will be overwrite without a request.
Tomorrow I´ll examine it more exactly.
Hmm...Maybe it´s time for a dedicated bug and missing features thread.

--- End quote ---

I can confirm this happens if you reboot the scope, so i think its clear its keeping the value in ram and not looking at the usb stick at all before writing nor does it ask to overwrite the prior picture / give opportunity to rename the file

Martin72:
Hi and thanks for starting.

Bug:

- When you start bode plot, the internal awg turns automatically on ( which makes sense..), but if you deactivate it, the awg remains on.

(More to come in the next days, must search in the siglent thread)

Wanted Features:

- All math/decoding functions could be displaying exclusive, this means, channels are hideable - Actually only FFT can be displayed exclusive on the screen.

- Bitrate displaying in the decoding table

- More math traces if possible, 4channel = 4 math traces

- New mathfunction digital filters, highpass, lowpass, bandpass, etc. - Or the possibility to create them via the formula editor.

- Splitscreen function, every channel could have it´s own grid area ( if it´s possible)

- More Information in the math channel "box", actually it´s only named with trace nr. and value - better: trace nr, function name, from which channel :

[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=3]

- Free choosable trace colours for channels, mathfunctions, Decodings

More to come…. ;)

thinkfat:
Bug:

FFT Marker Table:
- Even when the switch for "Show Table" is on, the table is not shown unless you toggle the switch. Same for "Show Delta".
- When switching off the "Show Frequency", the "Delta" column is incorrectly labeled as "Abs.Freq" (screenshot)
[attachimg=1 width=600]

thinkfat:
Wanted feature:

- manually assign markers to detected peaks. The automatic marker functions are not clever enough to always set marker #1 to the "correct" peak (the peak corresponding to the carrier).

tautech:

--- Quote from: thinkfat on April 27, 2020, 07:57:59 pm ---Wanted feature:

- manually assign markers to detected peaks. The automatic marker functions are not clever enough to always set marker #1 to the "correct" peak (the peak corresponding to the carrier).

--- End quote ---
:o
X-E models can do this.

Marker Control> select marker>Frequency> press multifuncion control and edit value with virtual keyboard or manually with the encoder.
No 2kX Plus here ATM so someone needs to check this ^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version