- 4Gsps
- active probe interface

SDS1000X HD - updated
- still 12 bits
- now dark themed
- now 2Gsps
- now 500k wfm/s

Source: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/ZnNZotzQ3Qb17i6SSwaEHw

As an SDS2000X HD user who hasn’t received a software update for around a year, I feel shafted ::)

KungFuJosh:

--- Quote from: TopQuark on September 26, 2023, 12:45:40 pm ---As an SDS2000X HD user who hasn’t received a software update for around a year, I feel shafted ::)

--- End quote ---

This sentiment seems funny to me. Do people think Siglent has only 5 employees who can either work on firmware OR hardware?

That's silly. Besides, you should understand that Siglent builds platforms, and it's likely that the 2KHD series will benefit from the existence of the 3KHD and 1KHD stuff.

Or would you prefer they push firmware out before it's ready? Don't get me wrong, I'm also impatiently waiting for a firmware update for my SDS2K+, but it will be out...eventually.

Performa01:

--- Quote from: TopQuark on September 26, 2023, 12:45:40 pm ---As an SDS2000X HD user who hasn’t received a software update for around a year, I feel shafted ::)

--- End quote ---
More than once I've hinted on the new entry level HD instrument, which will not be the same as the SDS1000X HD sold in China so far. Now here you have it "officially". Yes, it is just an "updated" 1000X HD - depending on the pricing it might rather be that the Chinese customers of the previous 1000X HD might feel "shafted"...

What about Rigol DHO4000 users? Do they have to feel shafted because of the DHO1000? (or 900, 800?)

I've also given a preview on future firmware, so we all can know that there is progress. Yet requests keep coming in and even though many of them might look like an easy task to perform a supposedly simple change or introduce a little new feature, the ones with some insight in firmware development will know that such projects are never easy and might require a major redesign of certain parts of the software.

TopQuark:

--- Quote from: KungFuJosh on September 26, 2023, 02:36:04 pm ---

--- End quote ---

This sentiment seems funny to me. Do people think Siglent has only 5 employees who can either work on firmware OR hardware?

That's silly. Besides, you should understand that Siglent builds platforms, and it's likely that the 2KHD series will benefit from the existence of the 3KHD and 1KHD stuff.

Or would you prefer they push firmware out before it's ready? Don't get me wrong, I'm also impatiently waiting for a firmware update for my SDS2K+, but it will be out...eventually.

--- End quote ---

Guys, chill out. I paid good money for a scope, just want to see some love from Siglent for the product, that's it.

It's a light jab at Siglent, don't read too much into it. I still love my 2k HD and don't regret buying it.

pope:
What's all this new trend with "dark themes"?   ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version