Products > Test Equipment

Siglent SDS6000A DSO's 500MHz-2GHz

<< < (30/38) > >>

edigi:
OK, clear explanation, thanks. I think we're on the same page now.

simone.pignatti:
Hello the, we just got the unit, I like to share a nice picture of it, by the way the front cover comes as standard with the oscilloscope  :-+

hpw:

--- Quote from: simone.pignatti on November 05, 2021, 11:33:12 am ---Hello the, we just got the unit, I like to share a nice picture of it, by the way the front cover comes as standard with the oscilloscope  :-+

--- End quote ---

So please report to us, what probes you may use and any nice fast pulse measurements (as Bodnar fast pulse 40..50ps) to show...

Hp

hpw:

--- Quote from: hpw on November 07, 2021, 11:42:33 am ---
--- Quote from: simone.pignatti on November 05, 2021, 11:33:12 am ---Hello the, we just got the unit, I like to share a nice picture of it, by the way the front cover comes as standard with the oscilloscope  :-+

--- End quote ---

So please report to us, what probes you may use and any nice fast pulse measurements (as Bodnar fast pulse 40..50ps) to show...

Hp

--- End quote ---

So no beef seen so far (no tear down or test reports), all waiting for the SDS6000 Pro for any better bits... or are those all out of turtles budged  :-//

maxwelllls:

--- Quote from: tv84 on October 31, 2021, 11:29:19 am ---
--- Quote from: Performa01 on October 31, 2021, 09:00:46 am ---Some folks here already noticed that the price difference between the various bandwidth models is rather low - so this is a first pointer that
a) the hardware is identical for all models - other than for the SDS5000X
b) this is clearly aimed for the professional market and there is no particularly cheap entry model for all the hackers out there.

--- End quote ---

c) This is the first Siglent model with "licensing hack" by design.

--- End quote ---
Are there any threads for SDS6000 hacking? I recently got an SDS6000 PRO (Chinese version)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version