Author Topic: Siglent SVA1015X and SVA1032X 1.5, 3.2GHz Spectrum & Vector Network Analyzers  (Read 199347 times)

Offline ExaLab

• Regular Contributor
So, at present, it seems to me that there is no way to permanently enable the software options. Correct?

If siglent provided a package of these at a reasonable cost I would buy them without too much trouble, but at the current price, absolutely not!

Thank you all!

Offline RoV

• Regular Contributor
So, at present, it seems to me that there is no way to permanently enable the software options. Correct?
Not correct, read for example here: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/siglent-ssa3000x-spectrum-analyzers/msg3180754/#msg3180754
The procedure is described many times in that thread, I also wrote my version  8)
The procedure describes converting an SSA3021X-Plus in an SVA1032X and enabling all options. Obviously, you are interested only in the 2nd part. In your case it's easily and fully reversible, because you can back up the relevant files and you don't need to change the kind of instrument, nor the firmware. You only need to modify one text file and rename a couple others (perhaps a little more, I haven't fully rechecked now).
In order to make the modifications, you'll have to access the instrument with telnet: you'll find specific instructions for that in the same thread, pay attention to use the dummy firmware version for the SVA, not for the SSA, otherwise it won't run.
After that you'll have an instrument without s/n and with all options permanently enabled. After that, as maximevince said:
If you want to take it further from here, to have the correct Serial number, you'll also need a way to generate the correct license info for your specific device's Serial + Host ID.
This can be done with some help from the forum, but the procedure is not public yet.  ;)

Offline eloso

• Regular Contributor
Please do correct me if I am wrong, but for the owner of a genuine SVA who has it delivered with temporary licences (a free taster to try and encourage you to purchase the pemanent licence) then I believe there is another route.

It is possible to change the "time remaining" value in the appropriate text file and essentially keep the temporary licnce going for longer than originally intended.  If this is indeed the case, you can either Telnet in from time to time to make the change or it wouldn't seem beyond the wit of man to make this happen programmatically. Perhaps every time the SVA is switched on a script updates the file in situ with a new value.  If this indeed does work, as I understand it does with the stock SSA which also is delivered with temporary licences, then this would be a means of acheiving what you want, but without losing the serial number and any benefit in terms of stability, offered by not having to resort to factory mode.

I think as part of my history of tinkering with my machine I did do this with the SSA at one point but to be honest, having tinkered so much it has all merged into an indistinct  blur  and I didn't write everything down.  There may be other retired folk out there that recognise this particular type of memory failing. We could call it the NAND effect....    :)
Regards

Eloso

Offline RobbiTobi

• Contributor
Hi guys,

my unit shows exactly 100% same issue on 1-PORT calibration procedure as described by steve1515 and eloso.

If you have a look at the review of SVA1032X by The Signal Path (https://youtu.be/ToVJTKCyIU8) you can see at 33:30 of the video that his unit shows same issue of missing calibration status "---" on left top of his screen.
So, it seems to be definitely a buggy issue of the FW in pro-mode.

TauTech:
Is there any chance that Siglent could fix that in an update?
Your Smith plots for open and short condition show long "line/arc" response and not a "spot" response as should be ideal. However,  you will get clean spot result instead when using calibration menu SHORT and OPEN. The "arc" is not unusual (capacitance and inductance effects), but why not present when using SHORT and OPEN menu instead of 1-PORT calibration?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 07:57:31 pm by RobbiTobi »

The following users thanked this post: luudee

Offline tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
Hi guys,

my unit shows exactly 100% same issue on 1-PORT calibration procedure as described by steve1515 and eloso.

If you have a look at the review of SVA1032X by The Signal Path (https://youtu.be/ToVJTKCyIU8) you can see at 33:30 of the video that his unit shows the same issue of missing calibration status "---" on left top of his screen.
So, it seems to be definitely a buggy issue of the FW in the pro-mode.

TauTech:
Why have your Smith plots for OPEN and SHORT a long "line" response and not a "spot" response as should be? You get clean spot result instead when using the calibration menu SHORT or OPEN.  |O

Thanks!
New FW for SVA/SSA-X-R is under construction and we're still sorting a few issues with it.
Avid Rabid Hobbyist
Siglent Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SiglentVideo/videos

Offline hendorog

• Super Contributor

TauTech:
Why have your Smith plots for OPEN and SHORT a long "line" response and not a "spot" response as should be? You get clean spot result instead when using the calibration menu SHORT or OPEN.  |O

Thanks!

Not sure which exactly images are being discussed but:

Any correctly calibrated vna should display an arc on the smith chart, not a spot, for open and short standards.
This is because it is showing the true characteristics of the open or the short standard, and those are not perfect. The characterisation data for the standards are stored in the SVA, and the vna calculates it's error correction based on the difference between the cal standards you attach and the characterisation data it holds for them.

So the key with vna cals is to have accurate characterisation data for the standards you are using. If you don't use any characterisation data, then the standards are likely assumed to be perfect and you will see a spot instead of an arc. In Siglents this is the User Cal default.

Offline RobbiTobi

• Contributor
Great! Would be perfect if this issue will be solved with next FW update.

My question refers to screenhots in #688 of tautech.

I know that "arcs" occure due to capacitance and inductance effects of physical connections.
However, when doing same calibration in simple "OPEN" and "SHORT" mode instead of "1-PORT" mode I get perfect nice spots.

Offline tv84

• Super Contributor

I wouldn't call it a "bug"... You're outside the envelope.

Offline hendorog

• Super Contributor
Great! Would be perfect if this issue will be solved with next FW update.

My question refers to screenhots in #688 of tautech.

I know that "arcs" occure due to capacitance and inductance effects of physical connections.
However, when doing same calibration in simple "OPEN" and "SHORT" mode instead of "1-PORT" mode I get perfect nice spots.

Which cal kit definition are you using?

As tv84 mentioned, all bets are off if you are using a hacked device, as the cal kit definition files might not be present.

Offline RobbiTobi

• Contributor

I wouldn't call it a "bug"... You're outside the envelope.

I can agree ...  ;D

However, the issue is found on official SVA1032X, as well...
See The Signal Path review video of SVA1032X ...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 08:46:20 pm by RobbiTobi »

The following users thanked this post: luudee

Offline RobbiTobi

• Contributor
Hi guys,

If you have a look at the review of SVA1032X by The Signal Path (https://youtu.be/ToVJTKCyIU8) you can see at 33:30 of the video that his unit shows the same issue of missing calibration status "---" on left top of his screen.
So, it seems to be definitely a buggy issue of the FW in the pro-mode.

TauTech:

Thanks!
New FW for SVA/SSA-X-R is under construction and we're still sorting a few issues with it.

@Tautech:
I tested new SVA FW upgrade - many topics have been improved  :-+ great! Thanks
However 1-port calib procedure still "buggy":
- bandwidth still fix to 3.2GHz and sample points to 751 - no way to change in calib process
- 1-port calib status shows now: C? instead of "---" but never "Cor"
- other calib procedures work fine!

The following users thanked this post: tautech

Offline RoV

• Regular Contributor
Yuhu!!  :D Yust seen the new release, but not dared to try it yet!
Is it confirmed to be safe on upgraded SSA3021X+ with restored serial? (not pro-mode). Or does something risk to be lost?

Offline eloso

• Regular Contributor
It will not have telnet enabled.  That won't stop the normal firmware running but having got mine to where it is now by continued use of telnet, I am loath to lose this facility.   

The only means I know to re-establish telnet are to open the unit up and connect a serial cable , wait until some kind person releases a suitable script embedded in a firmware update file, or figure out how to do that yourself.  I would have liked to have been able to do this myself but information on the format of this file seems to be non existant outside of Siglent  The file may or may not be encrypted with, or use a hash produced by, a digital signature for which the private keys will be unobtainable.

Eloso

Offline steve1515

• Regular Contributor
Did the product ID change in this update? If not, couldn't you just use the same telnet ADS file and update the startup script to re-enable telnet again?

Offline RoV

• Regular Contributor
Did the product ID change in this update? If not, couldn't you just use the same telnet ADS file and update the startup script to re-enable telnet again?
I was thinking the same... but I'm not sure.
Another thing I wonder is if it would be feasible to start the telnet daemon in a different script, at an earlier level of Linux boot, one that is not overwritten by firmware updates. But I'm very reluctant to try, because I fear I could brick the system on boot. Did someone try? This would avoid losing telnet after every update.

Offline eloso

• Regular Contributor
Agreed - if the product ID didn't change then surely no problem.    Note to self: Engage brain before mouth !   :palm:

Eloso

Offline RoV

• Regular Contributor
 ;D ;D upgrade 3.2.2.4->3.2.2.5 done, all hacks still working!!!
Now VNA number of points is up to 10001, that's wonderful! Unfortunately SA number of points is still not changeable and fixed to 751.
telnet is reenabled successfully with script SVA1000X_telnet_11410, followed by the usual editing to activate it on boot.

The following users thanked this post: steve1515

Offline Dwaine

• Frequent Contributor
;D ;D upgrade 3.2.2.4->3.2.2.5 done, all hacks still working!!!
Now VNA number of points is up to 10001, that's wonderful! Unfortunately SA number of points is still not changeable and fixed to 751.
telnet is reenabled successfully with script SVA1000X_telnet_11410, followed by the usual editing to activate it on boot.

Same here.  I upgraded my converted device and did not experience any issue.

Offline probe

• Contributor
Can also confirm. Converted SSA, no serial number, still reports as a SVA with all options in place.

Offline DL4JY

• Regular Contributor
Hi,
what I found out for a unit in Pro mode (SVA3021x+) regarding VNA calibration & firmware 3.2.2.5.0.r8.

1) 1-port cal - does not really work suffiently.
2) Enhanced response calibration is working quite well. It does not change the start & stop frequencies, nor the number of points. After a performed calibration it is saving the data internally, Calibration  on/off is only working from the enhanced response menu. This is true for a cold boot, too. Only downside you need to memorize the number of points you performed for the calibration. As soon as you apply the "right" number of points, start & stop freq., the calibration is used and showing "COR" in the upper left corner.
3) you can save calibration data as ".CAL" for example on the internal flash. When you load the data, you only need to apply points, start & stop - and again the "COR" shows up. (note them in the file name!)
4) For me it seems all preset and user Calibration Standards are not working. Port extension is not saved, either.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 09:57:16 pm by DL4JY »

Offline sachaw

I've got an SSA3021x Plus, cross-flashed to an SVA1000x. And I was looking at the crappy SCPI documentation from mid 2020 (it's the latest): https://www.siglenteu.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/ProgrammingGuide_PG0703P_E02A.pdf
And I know there's a number of undocumented commands, so I had a look in the Aladdin application running on the device and discovered a heap
There's a few I'm not sure what they do yet, and some don't work (even some of the documented ones don't).
I plan on taking a deeper look tomorrow, if anyone's interested.

EDIT: Full list 792 SCPI commands:

Code: [Select]
:SYSTem:TIME
:SYSTem:TIME?
:SYSTem:DATE
:SYSTem:DATE?
:SYSTem:PRESet
:SYSTem:FDEFault
REBOOT
:SYSTem:PRESet:TYPE
:SYSTem:PRESet:TYPE?
:SYSTem:PON:TYPE
:SYSTem:PON:TYPE?
:SYSTem:COMMunicate:LAN:TYPE
:SYSTem:COMMunicate:LAN:TYPE?
:SYSTem:COMMunicate:LAN:IPADdress
:SYSTem:COMMunicate:LAN:IPADdress?
:SYSTem:COMMunicate:LAN:SMASk
:SYSTem:COMMunicate:LAN:SMASk?
:SYSTem:COMMunicate:LAN:GATeway
:SYSTem:COMMunicate:LAN:GATeway?
:SYSTem:COMMunicate:LAN:MAC
:SYSTem:COMMunicate:LAN:MAC?
:SYSTem:COMMunicate:LAN:HOSTname
:SYSTem:COMMunicate:LAN:HOSTname?
NET_BRIDGE_ADDR?
SRLN
SRLN?
SGLT-UPGRADE
SGLT-UPGRADE_CFG
SGLT-UPGRADE_PATH
SGLT-UPGRADE_CFG_PATH
SGLT-TEST-VAST-DATA
SGLT-TEST-VAST-DATA?
SCDP
IDN-SGLT-PRI?
LOAD:CALI:FILE?
CHIP
CHIP?
DMESg?
SVNALL?
$$SY_FP
MMEMory:UPLoad?
LICENSE
LICENSE?
LICENSE_KEY
LICENSE_PR?
LICENSE_ID?
INNEr:PRODuction:MODE
SYSTem:FileSystem:Type?
BOARDTEST?
WEB:PSW
WEB:PSW?
FACTORYDATA
FACTORYDATA?
:DISPlay:WINDow#:TRACe#:Y[:SCALe]:RLEVel
:DISPlay:WINDow#:TRACe#:Y[:SCALe]:RLEVel?
:DISPlay:FSCan:VIEW#:WINDow#:TRACe:Y[:SCALe]:RLEVel
:DISPlay:FSCan:VIEW#:WINDow#:TRACe:Y[:SCALe]:RLEVel?
:DISPlay:WINDow#:TRACe#:Y[:SCALe]:PDIVision
:DISPlay:WINDow#:TRACe#:Y[:SCALe]:PDIVision?
:DISPlay:FSCan:VIEW#:WINDow#:TRACe:Y[:SCALe]:PDIVision
:DISPlay:FSCan:VIEW#:WINDow#:TRACe:Y[:SCALe]:PDIVision?
:DISPlay:WINDow#:TRACe#:Y[:SCALe]:RPOSition
:DISPlay:WINDow#:TRACe#:Y[:SCALe]:RPOSition?
[:SENSe]:POWer[:RF]:ATTenuation
[:SENSe]:POWer[:RF]:ATTenuation?
[:SENSe]:POWer[:RF]:ATTenuation:AUTO
[:SENSe]:POWer[:RF]:ATTenuation:AUTO?
:DISPlay:WINDow:TRACe:Y[:SCALe]:RLEVel:OFFSet
:DISPlay:WINDow:TRACe:Y[:SCALe]:RLEVel:OFFSet?
:DISPlay:FSCan:VIEW:WINDow:TRACe:Y[:SCALe]:RLEVel:OFFSet
:DISPlay:FSCan:VIEW:WINDow:TRACe:Y[:SCALe]:RLEVel:OFFSet?
[:SENSe]:POWer[:RF]:GAIN[:STATe]
[:SENSe]:POWer[:RF]:GAIN[:STATe]?
:DISPlay:WINDow:TRACe:Y[:SCALe]:SPACing
:DISPlay:WINDow:TRACe:Y[:SCALe]:SPACing?
:UNIT:POWer
:UNIT:POWer?
[:SENSe]:CORRection:IMPedance[:INPut][:MAGNitude]
[:SENSe]:CORRection:IMPedance[:INPut][:MAGNitude]?
[:SENSe]:CORRection:OFF
[:SENSe]:CORRection:CSET#:OFF
[:SENSe]:CORRection:CSET:ALL[:STATe]
[:SENSe]:CORRection:CSET:ALL[:STATe]?
[:SENSe]:CORRection:CSET#[:STATe]
[:SENSe]:CORRection:CSET#[:STATe]?
[:SENSe]:CORRection:CSET#:DATA
[:SENSe]:CORRection:CSET#:DATA?
[:SENSe]:CORRection:CSET#:ADD
[:SENSe]:CORRection:CSET#:DELete
[:SENSe]:CORRection:CSET#:ALL:DELete
:DISPlay:WINDow#:TRACe#:Y[:SCALe]:AUTO
:TRACe#:Y[:SCALe]:RLEVel
:TRACe#:Y[:SCALe]:RLEVel?
:TRACe#:Y[:SCALe]:PDIVision
:TRACe#:Y[:SCALe]:PDIVision?
:TRACe#[:Y]:AUToscale
[:SENSe#]:BWIDth[:RESolution]
[:SENSe#]:BWIDth[:RESolution]?
[:SENSe]:BWIDth:VIDeo
[:SENSe]:BWIDth:VIDeo?
[:SENSe]:BWIDth[:RESolution]:AUTO
[:SENSe]:BWIDth[:RESolution]:AUTO?
[:SENSe]:BWIDth:VIDeo:AUTO
[:SENSe]:BWIDth:VIDeo:AUTO?
[:SENSe]:BWIDth:VIDeo:RATio
[:SENSe]:BWIDth:VIDeo:RATio?
[:SENSe]:BWIDth:VIDeo:RATio:CONfig?
[:SENSe#]:BANDwidth[:RESolution]
[:SENSe#]:BANDwidth[:RESolution]?
[:SENSe]:BANDwidth:VIDeo
[:SENSe]:BANDwidth:VIDeo?
[:SENSe]:BANDwidth[:RESolution]:AUTO
[:SENSe]:BANDwidth[:RESolution]:AUTO?
[:SENSe]:BANDwidth:VIDeo:AUTO
[:SENSe]:BANDwidth:VIDeo:AUTO?
[:SENSe]:BANDwidth:VIDeo:RATio
[:SENSe]:BANDwidth:VIDeo:RATio?
[:SENSe]:BANDwidth:VIDeo:RATio:CONfig?
[:SENSe]:AVERage:TYPE
[:SENSe]:AVERage:TYPE?
[:SENSe]:FILTer:TYPE
[:SENSe]:FILTer:TYPE?
[:SENSe]:BWIDth:SHAPe
[:SENSe]:BWIDth:SHAPe?
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:FFT:WINDow:TYPE
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:FFT:WINDow:TYPE?
[:SENSe]:FSCan:SCAN:BWIDth[:RESolution]
[:SENSe]:FSCan:SCAN:BWIDth[:RESolution]?
[:SENSe]:FSCan:SCAN:BWIDth[:RESolution]:AUTO
[:SENSe]:FSCan:SCAN:BWIDth[:RESolution]:AUTO?
[:SENSe]:DEMod
[:SENSe]:DEMod?
[:SENSe]:DEMod:TIME
[:SENSe]:DEMod:TIME?
[:SENSe]:DEMod:VOLume
[:SENSe]:DEMod:VOLume?
[:SENSe]:DEMod:EPHone
[:SENSe]:DEMod:EPHone?
[:SENSe#]:FREQuency:STARt
[:SENSe#]:FREQuency:STARt?
[:SENSe#]:FREQuency:CENTer
[:SENSe#]:FREQuency:CENTer?
[:SENSe#]:FREQuency:STOP
[:SENSe#]:FREQuency:STOP?
[:SENSe#]:FREQuency:SPAN
[:SENSe#]:FREQuency:SPAN?
[:SENSe]:FREQuency:CENTer:STEP[:INCRement]
[:SENSe]:FREQuency:CENTer:STEP[:INCRement]?
[:SENSe]:FREQuency:CENTer:STEP:AUTO
[:SENSe]:FREQuency:CENTer:STEP:AUTO?
:CALCulate:MARKer:TRCKing[:STATe]
:CALCulate:MARKer:TRCKing[:STATe]?
[:SENSe]:FREQuency:SPAN:FULL
[:SENSe]:FREQuency:SPAN:ZERO
[:SENSe]:FREQuency:SPAN:HALF
[:SENSe]:FREQuency:SPAN:DOUBle
[:SENSe]:FREQuency:SPAN:PREVious
[:SENSe]:FREQuency:CENTer:SET:STEP
[:SENSe]:FREQuency:OFFSet
[:SENSe]:FREQuency:OFFSet?
:DISPlay:WINDow:TRACe:X[:SCALe]:SPACing
:DISPlay:WINDow:TRACe:X[:SCALe]:SPACing?
[:SENSe]:FREQuency:TUNE:IMMediate
[:SENSe#]:FREQuency:DATA?
[:SENSe]:FSCan:RANGe
[:SENSe]:FREQuency:MIDSpan
[:SENSe]:FREQuency:MIDSpan?
:INNer:SET:MODE:REMOte
:INNer:VERS:MATCh:ID?
:INNer:ALL:DP:DATA?
:INNer:ALL:EMI:DATA?
:INNer:AMPT:PARM?
:INNer:AMPT:CORR:PARM?
:INNer:FREQuency:PARM?
:INNer:BW:PARM?
:INNer:ALL:TRACE:PARM?
:INNer:PEAK:PARM?
:INNer:SWEEP:PARM?
:INNer:TRIG:PARM?
:INNer:LIMit:PARM?
:INNer:TG:PARM?
:INNer:MEAS:PARM?
:INNer:MODE:PARM?
:INNer:MARKer#:PARM?
:INNer:LOAD:FILE
:INNer:EXPort?
DEBug:HWACcess:FPGA
DEBug:HWACcess:FPGA?
DEBug:HWACcess:CPLD
DEBug:HWACcess:CPLD?
DEBug:HWACcess:PLL1
DEBug:HWACcess:PLL1?
DEBug:HWACcess:PLL2
DEBug:HWACcess:PLL2?
DEBug:HWACcess:FILTer:RF
DEBug:HWACcess:TG
DEBug:HWACcess:TG?
DEBug:HWACcess:ATT:TG
DEBug:HWACcess:ATT:TG?
DEBug:HWACcess:TEST:SWITch
DEBug:HWACcess:PLL3
DEBug:HWACcess:PLL3?
DEBug:HWACcess:RTFPga
DEBug:HWACcess:RTFPga?
DEBug:HWACcess:REFPLL
DEBug:HWACcess:REFPLL?
DEBug:HWACcess:ADC
DEBug:HWACcess:ADC?
DEBug:HWACcess:VGA
DEBug:HWACcess:VGA?
DEBug:HWACcess:LOAD:RTFPGA
DEBug:HWACcess:INIT:PLL
DEBug:HWACcess:DAC
DEBug:HWACcess:DAC?
DEBug:HWACcess:IFDAc
DEBug:HWACcess:IFDAc?
DEV:INNersorce
DEBug:TEMPrt:BOARd?
DEBug:TEMPrt:ZCPU?
DEBug:ERASe:CALibration:DATA
DEBug:FACTory:MODE
DEBug:IF:FILTer
:TEMPreature:COMP:VALue?
:DEBug:INNersorce:DEFault:VALue?
:BOARdtest:FPGA:VERSion?
:BOARdtest:RTSA:FPGA:VERSion?
:BOARdtest:CPLD:VERSion?
:BOARdtest:PCBid:VERSion?
:BOARdtest:FPGA:RW?
:BOARdtest:DDR3:TEST?
:BOARdtest:FLASh:TEST?
:BOARdtest:LAN:TEST?
:BOARdtest:USBHost:TEST?
:BOARdtest:PLL40lock:TEST?
:BOARdtest:EXTTrig:TEST?
:BOARdtest:EXTRefsource:TEST?
DEBug:FLASh:DATA
DEBug:FLASh:DATA?
DEBug:ERASe:FLASh:SECTor
DEBug:ERASe:FLASh:BULK
DEBug:S11:CALFile:SYNC:TO:FLASh
:CALCulate:LLINe#:STATe
:CALCulate:LLINe#:STATe?
:CALCulate:FSCan:LLINe#:DISPlay
:CALCulate:FSCan:LLINe#:DISPlay?
:CALCulate:FSCan:LLINe#:MARGin
:CALCulate:FSCan:LLINe#:MARGin?
:CALCulate:FSCan:LLINe#:MARGin:STATe
:CALCulate:FSCan:LLINe#:MARGin:STATe?
:CALCulate:FSCan:LLINe#:TRACe
:CALCulate:FSCan:LLINe#:TRACe?
:CALCulate:LLINe#:TYPE
:CALCulate:LLINe#:TYPE?
:CALCulate:LLINe#:MODE
:CALCulate:LLINe#:MODE?
:CALCulate:FSCan:LLINe#:MODE
:CALCulate:FSCan:LLINe#:MODE?
:CALCulate:LLINe#:Y
:CALCulate:LLINe#:Y?
:CALCulate:FSCan:LLINe#:Y
:CALCulate:FSCan:LLINe#:Y?
:CALCulate:LLINe#:DATA
:CALCulate:LLINe#:DATA?
:CALCulate:FSCan:LLINe#:DATA
:CALCulate:FSCan:LLINe#:DATA?
:CALCulate:LLINe#:OFFSet:X
:CALCulate:LLINe#:OFFSet:X?
:CALCulate:LLINe#:OFFSet:Y
:CALCulate:LLINe#:OFFSet:Y?
:CALCulate:LLINe#:ADD
:CALCulate:LLINe#:DELete
:CALCulate:LLINe#:ALL:DELete
:CALCulate:LLINe:TEST:STARt
:CALCulate:LLINe:TEST:STOP
:CALCulate:LLINe:TEST:STATe?
CALCulate:LLINe:TEST
:CALCulate:LLINe:TEST?
:CALCulate:LLINe:FAIL?
:CALCulate:FSCan:LLINe:FAIL?
:CALCulate:LLINe:CONTrol:DOMain
:CALCulate:LLINe:CONTrol:DOMain?
:CALCulate:LLINe:CONTrol:BEEP
:CALCulate:LLINe:CONTrol:BEEP?
:CALCulate:LLINe:FAIL:STOP
:CALCulate:LLINe:FAIL:STOP?
:CALCulate:LLINe#:CONTrol:INTerpolate
:CALCulate:LLINe#:CONTrol:INTerpolate?
:CALCulate:FSCan:LLINe#:CONTrol:INTerpolate
:CALCulate:FSCan:LLINe#:CONTrol:INTerpolate?
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:RAWiq:COLLect
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:RAWiqdata?
[:SENSe]:MA:SAMPle:MAX?
[:SENSe]:MA:RAWiq:COLLect
[:SENSe]:MA:RAWiqdata?
[:SENSe]:MA:PARSe:RATE?
[:SENSe]:MA:PARSe:SIZE?
[:SENSe]:MA:BUFFer:SIZE?
:CALCulate:MARKer:TABLe[:STATe]
:CALCulate:MARKer:TABLe[:STATe]?
:CALCulate[:SELected]:MARKer:AOFF
:CALCulate#:MARKer#:STATe
:CALCulate#:MARKer#:STATe?
:CALCulate:IFBW:INDEx?
:CALCulate:EQLPf:INDEx?
:CALCulate:MARKer#:MODE
:CALCulate:MARKer#:MODE?
:CALCulate:FSCan:MARKer#:MODE
:CALCulate:FSCan:MARKer#:MODE?
:CALCulate:MARKer#:TRACe
:CALCulate:MARKer#:TRACe?
:CALCulate:FSCan:MARKer#:TRACe
:CALCulate:FSCan:MARKer#:TRACe?
:CALCulate:MARKer#:REFerence
:CALCulate:MARKer#:REFerence?
:CALCulate:FSCan:MARKer#:REFerence
:CALCulate:FSCan:MARKer#:REFerence?
:CALCulate:MARKer#:RELative:TO:MARKer
:CALCulate:MARKer#:RELative:TO:MARKer?
:CALCulate:MARKer#:X:READout
:CALCulate:MARKer#:X:READout?
:CALCulate:MARKer#:FUNCtion
:CALCulate:MARKer#:FUNCtion?
:CALCulate:MARKer#:BANDwidth:NDB
:CALCulate:MARKer#:BANDwidth:NDB?
:CALCulate:MARKer#:BWIDth:NDB
:CALCulate:MARKer#:BWIDth:NDB?
:CALCulate:MARKer#:BANDwidth:RESult?
:CALCulate:MARKer#:BANDwidth:RLEFt?
:CALCulate:MARKer#:BANDwidth:RRIGht?
:CALCulate:MARKer#:BWIDth:RESult?
:CALCulate:MARKer#:BWIDth:RLEFt?
:CALCulate:MARKer#:BWIDth:RRIGht?
:CALCulate:MARKer#:FCOunt[:STATe]
:CALCulate:MARKer#:FCOunt[:STATe]?
:CALCulate:MARKer#:FCOunt:X?
:CALCulate#:MARKer#:X
:CALCulate#:MARKer#:X?
:CALCulate#:FSCan:MARKer#:X
:CALCulate#:FSCan:MARKer#:X?
:CALCulate:MARKer#:X:POSition
:CALCulate:MARKer#:X:POSition?
:CALCulate#:MARKer#:Y
:CALCulate#:MARKer#:Y?
:CALCulate#:FSCan:MARKer#:Y?
:CALCulate:MARKer#[:SET]:CENTer
:CALCulate:MARKer#[:SET]:STEP
:CALCulate:MARKer#[:SET]:STARt
:CALCulate:MARKer#[:SET]:STOP
:CALCulate:MARKer#[:SET]:RLEVel
:CALCulate:MARKer#[:SET]:DELTa:SPAN
:CALCulate:MARKer#[:SET]:DELTa:CENTer
:CALCulate#[:SELected]:MARKer:COUPle
:CALCulate#[:SELected]:MARKer:COUPle?
:CALCulate#[:SELected]:MARKer:DISCrete
:CALCulate#[:SELected]:MARKer:DISCrete?
:CALCulate#[:SELected]:MARKer:REFerence[:STATe]
:CALCulate#[:SELected]:MARKer:REFerence[:STATe]?
:TRACe#:MARKer#:X
:TRACe#:MARKer#:X?
:TRACe#:MARKer#:Y?
:TRACe#:MARKer#:REFerence
:TRACe#:MARKer#:REFerence?
:TRACe:MARKer:COUPle
:TRACe:MARKer:COUPle?
:TRACe#:MARKer#:TYPE
:TRACe#:MARKer#:TYPE?
:TRACe#:MARKer#:ENABle
:TRACe#:MARKer#:ENABle?
:CALCulate:FSCan:MARKer#[:SET]:SLISt
:CALCulate:FSCan:MARKer#[:SET]:METer
:CALCulate:FSCan:MARKer#:TO:METer
INSTrument:MEASure
INSTrument:MEASure?
:DISPlay:VIEW[:SELect]
:DISPlay:VIEW[:SELect]?
[:SENSe]:MEASure:REFLction#:RETUrnloss?
[:SENSe]:MEASure:REFLction#:COEFficient?
[:SENSe]:MEASure:REFLction#:VSWR?
[:SENSe]:CHPower:FREQuency:CENTer
[:SENSe]:CHPower:FREQuency:CENTer?
[:SENSe]:CHPower:BWIDth:INTegration
[:SENSe]:CHPower:BWIDth:INTegration?
[:SENSe]:CHPower:BANDwidth:INTegration
[:SENSe]:CHPower:BANDwidth:INTegration?
[:SENSe]:CHPower:FREQuency:SPAN
[:SENSe]:CHPower:FREQuency:SPAN?
[:SENSe]:CHPower:FREQuency:SPAN:POWer
:MEASure:CHPower?
:MEASure:CHPower:CHPower?
:MEASure:CHPower:DENSity?
[:SENSe]:ACPRatio:BANDwidth:INTegration
[:SENSe]:ACPRatio:BWIDth:INTegration
[:SENSe]:ACPRatio:BANDwidth:INTegration?
[:SENSe]:ACPRatio:BWIDth:INTegration?
[:SENSe]:ACPRatio:OFFSet[:FREQuency]
[:SENSe]:ACPRatio:OFFSet[:FREQuency]?
[:SENSe]:ACPRatio:OFFSet:BANDwidth[:INTegration]
[:SENSe]:ACPRatio:OFFSet:BWIDth[:INTegration]
[:SENSe]:ACPRatio:OFFSet:BANDwidth[:INTegration]?
[:SENSe]:ACPRatio:OFFSet:BWIDth[:INTegration]?
:MEASure:ACPRatio:MAIN?
:MEASure:ACPRatio:LOWer:POWer?
:MEASure:ACPRatio:LOWer?
:MEASure:ACPRatio:UPPer:POWer?
:MEASure:ACPRatio:UPPer?
[:SENSe]:OBWidth:METHod
[:SENSe]:OBWidth:METHod?
[:SENSe]:OBWidth:PERCent
[:SENSe]:OBWidth:PERCent?
[:SENSe]:OBWidth:XDB
[:SENSe]:OBWidth:XDB?
:MEASure:OBWidth?
:FETCh:OBWidth?
:MEASure:OBWidth:OBWidth?
:FETCh:OBWidth:OBWidth?
:MEASure:OBWidth:CENTroid?
:FETCh:OBWidth:CENTroid?
:MEASure:OBWidth:OBWidth:FERRor?
:FETCh:OBWidth:OBWidth:FERRor?
:FETCh:TPOWer?
:MEASure:TPOWer?
[:SENSe]:TPOWer:FREQuency:CENTer
[:SENSe]:TPOWer:FREQuency:CENTer?
[:SENSe]:TPOWer:LLIMit
[:SENSe]:TPOWer:LLIMit?
[:SENSe]:TPOWer:RLIMit
[:SENSe]:TPOWer:RLIMit?
:MEASure:TOI?
:MEASure:TOI:IP3?
[:SENSe]:SPECtrogram:STATe
[:SENSe]:SPECtrogram:STATe?
[:SENSe]:SPECtrogram:RESTart
[:SENSe]:HARMonics:FREQuency:FUNDamental
[:SENSe]:HARMonics:FREQuency:FUNDamental?
[:SENSe]:HARMonics:FREQuency:FUNDamental:AUTO
[:SENSe]:HARMonics:FREQuency:FUNDamental:AUTO?
[:SENSe]:HARMonics:FREQuency:STEP[:INCRement]
[:SENSe]:HARMonics:FREQuency:STEP[:INCRement]?
[:SENSe]:HARMonics:FREQuency:STEP[:INCRement]:AUTO
[:SENSe]:HARMonics:FREQuency:STEP[:INCRement]:AUTO?
[:SENSe]:HARMonics:NUMBer
[:SENSe]:HARMonics:NUMBer?
:FETCh:HARMonics:AMPLitude:ALL?
:MEASure:HARMonics:AMPLitude:ALL?
:FETCh:HARMonics:AMPLitude?
:MEASure:HARMonics:AMPLitude?
:FETCh:HARMonics:FREQuency:ALL?
:MEASure:HARMonics:FREQuency:ALL?
:FETCh:HARMonics:FREQuency?
:MEASure:HARMonics:FREQuency?
[:SENSe]:CNRatio:BANDwidth:INTegration
[:SENSe]:CNRatio:BANDwidth:INTegration?
[:SENSe]:CNRatio:BANDwidth:NOISe
[:SENSe]:CNRatio:BANDwidth:NOISe?
[:SENSe]:CNRatio:OFFSet
[:SENSe]:CNRatio:OFFSet?
:MEASure:CNRatio?
:MEASure:CNRatio:CARRier?
:MEASure:CNRatio:NOISe?
[:SENSe]:HARMonics:SELect
[:SENSe]:HARMonics:SELect?
:CALCulate#:PARameter#:DEFine
:CALCulate#:PARameter#:DEFine?
:CALCulate#[:SELected]:FORMat
:CALCulate#[:SELected]:FORMat?
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:EXTension[:STATe]
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:EXTension[:STATe]?
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:EXTension:PORT#:TIME
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:EXTension:PORT#:TIME?
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:RVELocity:COAX
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:RVELocity:COAX?
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:EXTension:AUTO:PORT
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:COLLect[:ACQuire]:LOAD
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:COLLect[:ACQuire]:OPEN
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:COLLect[:ACQuire]:SHORt
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:COLLect[:ACQuire]:THRU
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:COLLect:CKIT:LABel
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:COLLect:CKIT:LABel?
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:COLLect:CKIT:LABel:CATalog?
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:COLLect:CKIT:GENDer
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:COLLect:CKIT:GENDer?
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:COLLect:METHod[:RESPonse]:THRU
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:COLLect:METHod:SOLT1
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:COLLect:METHod:TYPE?
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:COLLect:CLEar
[:SENSe#]:CORRection:COLLect:SAVE
CALCulate:TRANsform:DISTance:STARt
CALCulate:TRANsform:DISTance:STARt?
CALCulate:TRANsform:DISTance:STOP
CALCulate:TRANsform:DISTance:STOP?
CALCulate:TRANsform:DISTance:UNIT
CALCulate:TRANsform:DISTance:UNIT?
CALCulate:TRANsform:DISTance:WINDow
CALCulate:TRANsform:DISTance:WINDow?
[:SENSe]:CORRection:LOSS:COAX
[:SENSe]:CORRection:LOSS:COAX?
[:SENSe]:DDEMod[:FORMat]:RLENgth
[:SENSe]:DDEMod[:FORMat]:RLENgth?
[:SENSe]:DDEMod[:FORMat]:SRATe
[:SENSe]:DDEMod[:FORMat]:SRATe?
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:MODulation
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:MODulation?
[:SENSe]:ADEMod:STYLe
[:SENSe]:ADEMod:STYLe?
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:FILTer[:MEASurement]
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:FILTer[:MEASurement]?
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:FILTer:ABT
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:FILTer:ABT?
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:FILTer:REFerence
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:FILTer:REFerence?
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:FILTer:RLENgth
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:FILTer:RLENgth?
[:SENSe]:STATistic:STATe
[:SENSe]:STATistic:STATe?
[:SENSe]:DDEMod[:FORMat]:SYMBol:POINts
[:SENSe]:DDEMod[:FORMat]:SYMBol:POINts?
:READ:DDEMod?
:READ:ADEMod?
:DISPlay:VIEW:DENSity:PERSistence
:DISPlay:VIEW:DENSity:PERSistence?
[:SENSe]:CAT:RST
[:SENSe]:CAT:FREFlect:TYPE
[:SENSe]:CAT:FREFlect:TYPE?
[:SENSe]:CAT:FREFlect:OPEN
[:SENSe]:CAT:FREFlect:SHORt
[:SENSe]:CAT:FREFlect:LOAD
:DISPlay:VIEW:DENSity:PERSistence:INFinite
:DISPlay:VIEW:DENSity:PERSistence:INFinite?
:DISPlay:VIEW:SPECtrogram:TRACe:SELection
:DISPlay:VIEW:SPECtrogram:TRACe:SELection?
:DISPlay:VIEW:SPECtrogram:TRACe:STARt
:DISPlay:VIEW:SPECtrogram:TRACe:STARt?
:DISPlay:VIEW:SPECtrogram:TRACe:NUMber
:DISPlay:VIEW:SPECtrogram:TRACe:NUMber?
:CALCulate:RESTart
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:EVM:RMS?
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:EVM:PK?
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:ASK:ERR?
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:ASK:DEPTh?
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:FSK:ERR?
[:SENSe]:DDEMod:FSK:DEVI?
TEST
[:SENSe]:FSCan:SEQuence
[:SENSe]:FSCan:SEQuence?
[:SENSe]:FSCan:SCAN#:POINts?
[:SENSe]:FSCan:SCAN#:TIME
[:SENSe]:FSCan:SCAN#:TIME?
:DISPlay:METer#[:STATe]
:DISPlay:METer#[:STATe]?
[:SENSe]:METer#:DETector:DWELl
[:SENSe]:METer#:DETector:DWELl?
[:SENSe]:METer#:DETector
[:SENSe]:METer#:DETector?
:CALCulate:METer#:LIMit[:DATA]
:CALCulate:METer#:LIMit[:DATA]?
:CALCulate:METer#:LIMit:STATe
:CALCulate:METer#:LIMit:STATe?
:CALCulate:METer#:LIMit:ULLine
:CALCulate:SLISt:MARK:SIGNal
:CALCulate:SLISt:MARK:CLEar:SIGNal
:CALCulate:SLISt:MARK:ALL
:CALCulate:SLISt:MARK:CLEar:ALL
:CALCulate:SLISt:DELete:SIGNal
:CALCulate:SLISt:DELete:ALL
:CALCulate:SLISt:SORT:TYPE
:CALCulate:SLISt:SORT:ORDer
:CALCulate:SLISt:SORT:ORDer?
:CALCulate:METer:POWer[:CURRent]?
[:SENSe]:METer:PHOLd:RESet
:SEQ:RUN?
:READ:DDEMod:BIT?
CALCulate:MARKer#:MAXimum
CALCulate:MARKer#:MINimize
CALCulate:FSCan:MARKer#:MAXimum
CALCulate1:MARKer#:MAXimum
CALCulate1:MARKer#:MINimize
CALCulate:MARKer#:MAXimum[:SET]:CENTer
CALCulate:MARKer#:MAXimum:NEXT
CALCulate:MARKer#:MAXimum:LEFT
CALCulate:FSCan:MARKer#:MAXimum:LEFT
CALCulate:MARKer#:MAXimum:RIGHt
CALCulate:FSCan:MARKer#:MAXimum:RIGHt
CALCulate:MARKer#:PTPeak
CALCulate:MARKer#:CPSearch[:STATe]
CALCulate:MARKer#:CPSearch[:STATe]?
CALCulate:MARKer#:CPEak[:STATe]
CALCulate:MARKer#:CPEak[:STATe]?
CALCulate:MARKer#:CVSearch[:STATe]
CALCulate:MARKer#:CVSearch[:STATe]?
CALCulate:MARKer:PEAK:TABLe[:STATe]
CALCulate:MARKer:PEAK:TABLe[:STATe]?
CALCulate:PEAK:TABLe?
CALCulate:MARKer:PEAK:EXCursion
CALCulate:MARKer:PEAK:EXCursion?
CALCulate:MARKer:PEAK:THReshold
CALCulate:MARKer:PEAK:THReshold?
CALCulate:MARKer:PEAK:SEARch:MODE
CALCulate:MARKer:PEAK:SEARch:MODE?
CALCulate:MARKer:PEAK:SORT
CALCulate:MARKer:PEAK:SORT?
[:SENSe]:SWEep:TIME
[:SENSe]:SWEep:TIME?
[:SENSe]:SWEep:TIME:AUTO
[:SENSe]:SWEep:TIME:AUTO?
[:SENSe]:ACQuisition:TIME
[:SENSe]:ACQuisition:TIME?
[:SENSe]:ACQuisition:TIME:AUTO
[:SENSe]:ACQuisition:TIME:AUTO?
[:SENSe]:SWEep:SPEed
[:SENSe]:SWEep:SPEed?
:INITiate#:CONTinuous
:INITiate#:CONTinuous?
:INITiate#[:IMMediate]
:INITiate#:RESTart
[:SENSe]:FSCan:SCAN:ABORt
[:SENSe]:SWEep:MODE
[:SENSe]:SWEep:MODE?
[:SENSe]:SWEep:COUNt
[:SENSe]:SWEep:COUNt?
[:SENSe]:FSCan:SCAN#:PRBW
[:SENSe]:FSCan:SCAN#:PRBW?
[:SENSe]:FSCan:SCAN#:PRBW:AUTO
[:SENSe]:FSCan:SCAN#:PRBW:AUTO?
[:SENSe]:QPD:DWELl:TIME
[:SENSe]:QPD:DWELl:TIME?
[:SENSe#]:SWEep:POINts
[:SENSe#]:SWEep:POINts?
:INITiate:PAUSe
:INITiate:RESume
ABORt
*OPC
*OPC?
*WAI
*TRG
*IDN?
DEBTTT
DEBug:CALibration:MODE
[:SENSe]:CALibration:STATe
*RST
:SYSTem:CLEAr
:SYSTem:RESTart
:SYSTem:POWer:OFF
SCOPeid?
DISconnectDEVice
:SYSTem:CONFigure:SYSTem?
HCOPy:SDUMp:DATA?
:KEY:CONTrol
:MMEMory:PATH
:MMEMory:STORe
:MMEMory:LOAD
:MMEMory:DELete
:SYSTem:LKEY
:SYSTem:LKEY?
:SYSTem:LKEY:DELete
:SYSTem:OPTions?
:SYSTem:LKEY:TIME:RESet
:SYSTem:MODE:FACTory?
:SYSTem:LANGuage
:SYSTem:LANGuage?
:SYSTem:COMMunicate:LAN:CONFig:APPLy
:INSTrument[:SELect]
:INSTrument[:SELect]?
DEBug:CALibration:FILe:SAVe
DEBug:SWEEp:STOP
DEBug:SWEEp:RESTart
:DISPlay:WINDow:TRACe:Y:DLINe:STATe
:DISPlay:WINDow:TRACe:Y:DLINe:STATe?
:DISPlay:WINDow:TRACe:Y:DLINe
:DISPlay:WINDow:TRACe:Y:DLINe?
:DISPlay:WINDow:TRACe:GRATicule:GRID:BRIGhtness
:DISPlay:WINDow:TRACe:GRATicule:GRID:BRIGhtness?
:SYSTem:PRESet:USER#:SAVE
:SYSTem:PRESet:USER#:LOAD
[:SENSe]:EXTReference:AUTO
[:SENSe]:EXTReference:AUTO?
:DISPlay:WINDow:SELect
:DISPlay:WINDow:SELect?
:DEV:SVA?
*OPT?
INST:CAT?
:SYSTem:INFO:VERSion?
:RELease:VERSion?
:SYSTem:OVERload:TIME?
:OUTPut[:STATe]
:OUTPut[:STATe]?
:SOURce#:POWer[:LEVel][:IMMediate][:AMPLitude]
:SOURce#:POWer[:LEVel][:IMMediate][:AMPLitude]?
:SOURce:CORRection:OFFSet
:SOURce:CORRection:OFFSet?
:CALCulate:NTData[:STATe]
:CALCulate:NTData[:STATe]?
:DISPlay:WINDow:TRACe:Y[:SCALe]:NRLevel
:DISPlay:WINDow:TRACe:Y[:SCALe]:NRLevel?
:DISPlay:WINDow:TRACe:Y[:SCALe]:NRPosition
:DISPlay:WINDow:TRACe:Y[:SCALe]:NRPosition?
:DISPlay:WINDow:NTTRace[:STATe]
:DISPlay:WINDow:NTTRace[:STATe]?
:TRACe#:MODE
:TRACe#:MODE?
:TRACe#:FSCan:TYPE
:TRACe#:FSCan:TYPE?
[:SENSe]:AVERage:TRACe#:COUNt
[:SENSe]:AVERage:TRACe#:COUNt?
[:SENSe]:AVERage:TRACe#:CLEar
[:SENSe]:DETector:TRACe#[:FUNCtion]
[:SENSe]:DETector:TRACe#[:FUNCtion]?
[:SENSe]:FSCan:DETector:TRACe#
[:SENSe]:FSCan:DETector:TRACe#?
[:SENSe]:DETector:TRACe:PVTime
[:SENSe]:DETector:TRACe:PVTime?
[:SENSe]:DETector:TRACe:SPECtrogram
[:SENSe]:DETector:TRACe:SPECtrogram?
[:SENSe]:AVERage:TRACe#?
:CALCulate#[:SELected]:MATH:FUNCtion
:CALCulate#[:SELected]:MATH:FUNCtion?
:TRACe:MATH:TYPE
:TRACe:MATH:TYPE?
:TRACe:MATH:Z
:TRACe:MATH:X
:TRACe:MATH:Y
:TRACe:MATH:Z?
:TRACe:MATH:X?
:TRACe:MATH:Y?
:TRACe:MATH:OFFSet
:TRACe:MATH:OFFSet?
:TRACe#[:DATA]?
:TRACe:REF[:DATA]?
:TRACe#:FSCan[:DATA]?
:TRACe:ADC[:DATA]?
:TRACe[:DATA]:SPECtrum?
:TRACe[:DATA]:PVT?
:FORMat[:TRACe][:DATA]
:FORMat[:TRACe][:DATA]?
:CALCulate#:PARameter:COUNt
:CALCulate#:PARameter:COUNt?
:CALCulate#:PARameter#:SELect
:TRACe:SELect?
:CALCulate#[:SELected]:MATH:MEMorize
[:SENSe#]:AVERage:TRACe#:STATe
[:SENSe#]:AVERage:TRACe#:STATe?
:DISPlay:WINDow#:TRACe#:STATe
:DISPlay:WINDow#:TRACe#:STATe?
:DISPlay:WINDow#:TRACe#:MEMory[:STATe]
:DISPlay:WINDow#:TRACe#:MEMory[:STATe]?
:CALCulate#[:SELected]:DATA:FDATa
:CALCulate#[:SELected]:DATA:FDATa?
:CALCulate#[:SELected]:DATA:FMEMory
:CALCulate#[:SELected]:DATA:FMEMory?
[:SENSe#]:AVERage:COUNt
[:SENSe#]:AVERage:COUNt?
[:SENSe#]:AVERage[:STATe]
[:SENSe#]:AVERage[:STATe]?
:TRACe#:HOLD
:TRACe#:HOLD?
:TRACe#:DATA:NAME
:TRACe#:DATA:NAME?
:TRACe#:FORMat[:Y]
:TRACe#:FORMat[:Y]?
:DISPlay:LAYout
:TRACe:DEMod:EYE:LENGth
:TRACe:DEMod:EYE:LENGth?
:TRACe:DEMod:TABLe:FORMat
:TRACe:DEMod:TABLe:FORMat?
:TRACe:COPY
:TRACe:COPY:REF
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:SOURce
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:SOURce?
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:VIDeo:LEVel
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:VIDeo:LEVel?
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:RFBurst:SLOPe
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:RFBurst:SLOPe?
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:RF:LEVel
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:RF:LEVel?
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:LEVel:LEVel
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:LEVel:LEVel?
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:LEVel:DELay
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:LEVel:DELay?
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:EXTernal:SLOPe
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:EXTernal:SLOPe?
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:EXTernal:DELay
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:EXTernal:DELay?
TRIGger[:SEQuence]:FMT:MASK:BUILd
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:FMT:TCRiteria
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:FMT:TCRiteria?
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:FMT:STATe
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:FMT:STATe?
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:FMT:ACTion
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:FMT:ACTion?
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:FMT:TRACe
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:FMT:TRACe?
:TRIGger[:SEQuence]:FMT:MASK:DELete:ALL
DEBug:S11:CALibration:STATe
« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 03:30:52 pm by sachaw »

The following users thanked this post: msquared, radiolistener, TrAndy, luudee

Offline DL4JY

• Regular Contributor
Hello,
one short question, if I want to measure an impedance which is not 50Ohm with VNA port one reflections, I am not in a position to change the center of my measurements (50Ohms) in the smith chart to another impedance (e.g. 1K or something else).
Due to this, I am not able to zoom in with Amplitude/Scale U to the area of the nominal impedance of my DUT if it is not 50 Ohms. Is there something I have overseen, are other VNAs able to do this ?

I could get the data via CSV - but this is not my preferred way.

thanks

Juergen

Offline Bad_Driver

• Frequent Contributor
First serious error found with my crossflashed SVA1032X: (firmware 3.2.2.5.0)

After playing around for 5 days I was in the VNA mode, S11, 2 traces and switched device off.
Before I had changed „Power On“ settings and „Presets“ to „Last“.

After rebooting the system shows the VNA Smith chart but neither Power button nor any other key worked.
The system was frozen. After pulling the power plug and restarting the same situation - complete freeze!

Thanks god that I reconfigured the permanent Telnet access after the last firmware update, so I could „reboot“ the system
via Telnet and it works like expected. If you have done the update to 3.2.2.5.0 please reconfigure again the automatic start
of the Telnet daemon with the help of TV84‘s ads file.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 03:10:21 pm by Bad_Driver »

Offline alcor6502

Hi,
what I found out for a unit in Pro mode (SVA3021x+) regarding VNA calibration & firmware 3.2.2.5.0.r8.

1) 1-port cal - does not really work suffiently.
2) Enhanced response calibration is working quite well. It does not change the start & stop frequencies, nor the number of points. After a performed calibration it is saving the data internally, Calibration  on/off is only working from the enhanced response menu. This is true for a cold boot, too. Only downside you need to memorize the number of points you performed for the calibration. As soon as you apply the "right" number of points, start & stop freq., the calibration is used and showing "COR" in the upper left corner.
3) you can save calibration data as ".CAL" for example on the internal flash. When you load the data, you only need to apply points, start & stop - and again the "COR" shows up. (note them in the file name!)
4) For me it seems all preset and user Calibration Standards are not working. Port extension is not saved, either.

I want to thank electr_peter and tv84 for submitting the instruction to cross flash the SSA3021X+, nice job!

The unit I have still with firmware 3.2.2.4.0.r2 and I agree the 1-Port Cal does not work properly, but if you want to change the frequency just touch the screen where the numbers are: 100 kHz, 751, 3.2 GHz then you can change the values.

I tried the Siglent Cal Kit configurations and it seems they are working. if you try to calibrate with them you get an arc in the Smith Chart because the plane is not flush, check the calibration data in the Siglent Datasheet, in most of them the Reference Planeplane is shifted

With the User Cal I was able to make it work with Enhanced Response especially if you want to adjust the connector reference plane, but there is a trick:
- Select Cal Kit
- select User cal 1 or 2
- change at least 1 parameter,( if don't want to change anything (for example all 0) then go back one step and restore the parameter at its original value)
- go back and perform Enhanced Response Cal checking the correct User cal is selected.

if you try to change profile cal like switching from User 1 to 2, and redo Enhanced Response Cal the SVA still uses User cal 1 even if it still shows is using User cal 2. To force the VNA to load the User Cal 2 settings you need:
- Select Cal Kit
- select user cal 2
- change at least 1 parameter entering one value (example Define Open -> Delay 1s)
- go back one step
- change back the same parameter to its original value

This procedure seems to force loading the correct User Cal.

I hope this can be useful.

Alfredo
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 02:35:48 am by alcor6502 »

The following users thanked this post: bicycleguy, Bad_Driver, js5889

Offline natman69

• Regular Contributor
Hi, I am playing a bit with my new SSA crossflashed to SVA (many thanks to tv84 and other forum members  :-+).
Really newbie in the VNA world. Someone can suggest good basic course on VNA measurements (docs or videos), maybe also hands-on labs to practice?

I have a cal kit from appliedEM and I have entered and saved the cal costants in the VNA menu as User1. I have noticed that it is not possible to enter time delay and measured terminal impedance for 50 Ohm load. I can enter in the menu but I cannot digit anything. All is grey ghosted.

Is it a bug or a side effect of crossflashing? Or just a function to be implemented in the future?

Thx

« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 05:25:29 pm by natman69 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf