Products > Test Equipment

Siglent Technical Support join in EEVblog

<< < (315/328) > >>

tautech:

--- Quote from: pope on February 18, 2022, 09:44:17 pm ---
--- Quote from: tautech on February 18, 2022, 09:35:17 pm ---V2 must be in the root of the USB stick for the OS to see it and automatically import and install it.

--- End quote ---

It is. Just an empty USB stick (FAT32) including only the four files (w/o the .pdf) in the root directory. The same stick I used for the firmware update. Oh well...

--- End quote ---
4k clusters ?
Maybe reformat it and/or try another.

pope:

--- Quote from: tautech on February 18, 2022, 10:01:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: tautech on February 18, 2022, 09:35:17 pm ---V2 must be in the root of the USB stick for the OS to see it and automatically import and install it.

--- End quote ---

It is. Just an empty USB stick (FAT32) including only the four files (w/o the .pdf) in the root directory. The same stick I used for the firmware update. Oh well...

--- End quote ---
4k clusters ?

--- End quote ---

I did a few times on a mac using disk utility. No luck but I will most likely return the unit so it doesn't make sense to waste time on this one now.

tautech:

--- Quote from: pope on February 18, 2022, 10:10:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: tautech on February 18, 2022, 10:01:19 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
4k clusters ?

--- End quote ---

I did a few times on a mac using disk utility. No luck but I will most likely return the unit so it doesn't make sense to waste time on this one now.

--- End quote ---
OK Mac might have issues IDK but consider a FW update is accessing a particular file whereas for this V2 OS upgrade the USB stick need have bootable access. This can also be an issue with some of our recovery packages as they all are designed to be auto loaded at boot. Had some reports about this with our SD card recovery packages needing to be on a SD card with boot access which is why a SD card configuration utility is supplied in SD card recovery packages.

Tjuurko:
Is it possible to remove the restriction in the program "EasyDMM - 1.01.02.01.03 (Release Date 05.27.17 )" on the amount of information displayed in the "Control" window?
Now the data (Result) is truncated at 1024 characters, and the usual query "TEMP:MDEF:THER:TRAN:POIN? BITS90" requires 4118 characters.

tautech:
Reminder to all with Siglent products to check their firmware is up to date with latest version so to take advantage of any new features and/or capability that may have been added to your products:
https://int.siglent.com/download/firmwares/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version