Author Topic: FNIRSI HRM-10 Battery Internal Resistance Tester [ & Milli-Ohmmeter] Review  (Read 16016 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline cybermaus

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 786
  • Country: nl
Okay, update here.  I had a moment of inspiration.  The firmware files I tried to use were on a network share.  Copying them to the update volume does not work.  They have to be local.  Once I copied them to the machine I was updating from, both the V0.2 and V0.3 firmware work fine.

I am sure that was a relief.
A few questions: Why did you want an old version?

For others, I opened the whats new of 0.3:

Code: [Select]
V0.3 20240620
1. Updated some English translations
2. Fixed some operational anomalies

V0.2 20240430
1. Updated some clocks that could not be saved after power off

V0.1 20240425
1. Updated the automatic shutdown issue
 

Offline Paul TTopic starter

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 182
  • Country: us
  • Mechanical Integrity Design
My device shipped with 0.4.
 

Offline cybermaus

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 786
  • Country: nl
Well, that triggered me to walk over to the bench and ... so does mine. Even though latest download is 0.3
 

Offline BillyO

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 3198
  • Country: ca
A few questions: Why did you want an old version?

Code: [Select]
2. Fixed some operational anomalies

To see what those "operational anomalies" were.
Bill
----
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->