Author Topic: SPD3303X-E another question regarding binding posts.  (Read 5549 times)

Offline daisizhou

• Frequent Contributor
Re: SPD3303X-E another question regarding binding posts.
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2022, 01:00:56 am »
I did the same on CH2 channel, but CH2 is normal.
CH1 channel open or close always automatically offset 10-20mv
daisizhou#sina.com #=@

Offline ElectroplatedTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2022, 01:46:39 pm »
A long awaited update about my faulty unit,

It was returned last week and the fault has been identified, I get a replacement unit tomorrow, invoice shows a different serial number :-)

One good thing to come from this is it promoted me to try every 4mm plug I had, there's at least 50 odd leads, I did find a few that where either worn or not up to the job so have ordered a load of new BUELA 20 K.

--

50 years working with electronics and I still wonder how small parts can have all that smoke inside !

Offline ElectroplatedTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2022, 03:37:09 pm »
A further update, the replacement psu arrived today, gave it a good going over and test, pleased to say there is sod all wrong with it, only tried the supplied leads and a few of my good ones, fit is as expected and all posts open fully.

Thanks to everyone who helped on this, was a bit of a bad experience but the helpful replies I have had nudged me on to swap it out.

Thanks again.

--
50 years working with electronics and I still wonder how small parts can have all that smoke inside !

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf