Products > Test Equipment

Tektronix logic analyzer TLA7AA4 P6880

(1/1)

dmderev:
I would like to use P6880 probes - their active amplifier hybrids look the same as P6860 externally and have same footprint. Does anyone know if these hybrids can be set to differential mode on P6860? Or they are hardwired to differential mode? I also looked into "way pods" which connect two ribbon coaxial cables from the probe hybrids to a single ribbon wire to LA. Are the probe heads for P6860 and P6880 identical?

nctnico:

--- Quote from: dmderev on May 21, 2022, 08:22:45 am ---I would like to use P6880 probes - their active amplifier hybrids look the same as P6860 externally and have same footprint. Does anyone know if these hybrids can be set to differential mode on P6860? Or they are hardwired to differential mode? I also looked into "way pods" which connect two ribbon coaxial cables from the probe hybrids to a single ribbon wire to LA. Are the probe heads for P6860 and P6880 identical?

--- End quote ---
I think the circuitry on the hybrids is different. My guess is that Tektronix designed the connector part identical so you can use the same footprint on your PCB.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version