Author Topic: New out of production Picoscope Scopes cheap on EBAY  (Read 2355 times)

Offline serbyTopic starter

New out of production Picoscope Scopes cheap on EBAY
« on: September 20, 2016, 01:28:46 am »
PicoScope has an official ebay channel and they add almost every day new auctions of brand new out of production scopes that sell at excellent prices.  Also they ship at a flat price of 20$ around the world.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/picotechnology?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

I got myself a nice MSO 3206 with just 325$ and that's insane considering it is a decent scope with a nice logic analyzer and a giant buffer!
https://www.picotech.com/download/datasheets/PicoScope3200ABSeriesDataSheet.pdf
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 02:20:53 pm by serby »

Online Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
Re: New out of production Picoscope Scopes cheap on EBAY
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 06:24:11 am »
yup but its a 500MS/s only, no screen and buttons ;) their newer 1GS/s 3406 is like what? £1200 buy it now? insane! as usual as they were...
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline serbyTopic starter

Re: New out of production Picoscope Scopes cheap on EBAY
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 02:19:42 pm »
The new 3406D MSO is really expensive. The old 3406 MSO is limited with those 500MS/s but still a good product at that price point. Also the software has all the functions available for the new models (free CAN decoding, segmented memory, etc).
It's not going to replace my good old TEK TDS7104. I'm going to use it as a logic analyzer and portable isolated scope (with a laptop). Also I think it can be really useful as a data-logger.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf