Products > Test Equipment

Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread

<< < (22427/27245) > >>

Kosmic:
Yeah pictures are pretty bad. Can't even see half the equipment listed. Impossible to recognize any model number.

Bud:

--- Quote from: cyclin_al on January 25, 2022, 01:41:06 am ---Since counters are a hot topic at the moment, I came across this one in the Toronto area:

--- End quote ---

"We specialize in electronics" and "Could not test it because we do not have a power cable"  :-DD

Kosmic:
Talking about pictures, In the category of the best ebay photographer.

We have this guy trying to sell what look like the internal organs of one of those firefighting thermal camera.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/234390558399

Now to prove that it's all good and working, he included a picture of his hot living room.

His nicely furnished terrace

His jeep

and his slightly hot mother/wife (96F is a bit high right ?)

cyclin_al:

--- Quote from: Bud on January 25, 2022, 02:33:42 am ---
--- Quote from: cyclin_al on January 25, 2022, 01:41:06 am ---Since counters are a hot topic at the moment, I came across this one in the Toronto area:

--- End quote ---

"We specialize in electronics" and "Could not test it because we do not have a power cable"  :-DD

--- End quote ---

Some of their postings say they will accept any reasonable offer; some ads do not.
They probably "specialize" in finding a cheap source or are involved in disposal/recycling...

Did the Dwagon ever check out this store during his sojourn to the GWN?

Zucca:

--- Quote from: Zucca on January 24, 2022, 01:43:17 pm ---TTi looks like the fan was removed, but I am not 100%sure.... . I double check my unit at home tonight (I post something aroung 23:00 your time).

--- End quote ---

Italians are always on time!

Champagne brother! No fans in mine too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version