Products > Test Equipment

Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread

<< < (24955/25966) > >>

Cerebus:
Talking of ginger and white cats. About 30 minutes ago the living room curtains twitched and about five feet off the ground a furry ginger and white face poked through them. We're not on the ground floor, and we don't have a ginger and white cat. Window now shut to keep the furry burglar out.

Cubdriver:

--- Quote from: Cerebus on July 01, 2022, 03:05:54 am ---Talking of ginger and white cats. About 30 minutes ago the living room curtains twitched and about five feet off the ground a furry ginger and white face poked through them. We're not on the ground floor, and we don't have a ginger and white cat. Window now shut to keep the furry burglar out.

--- End quote ---

See, now that was a missed opportunity - you could have had a ginger and white cat, but you blew it!  :palm:

They make excellent lab assistants.
 :-DD

-Pat

tautech:

--- Quote from: mnementh on July 01, 2022, 01:30:22 am ---A few dollars more gets you these hydraulic crimpers: 
mnem
 :-/O

--- End quote ---
Ya don't need hydraulic tools for piss ant copper lugs !  :horse:

Narva make some good HD ones but they might be outta budget for many:
https://www.narva.com.au/products/56516/heavy-duty-cable-lug-crimping-tool

These I'd rather ^ than Hex crimpers but some of the smaller ratcheting ones with an anvil type punch are fine too.
https://www.narva.com.au/products/56541/heavy-duty-connector-ratchet-crimping-tool

Or you could just go old school:

bd139:

--- Quote from: Specmaster on June 30, 2022, 10:36:38 pm ---
--- Quote from: bd139 on June 30, 2022, 09:17:54 pm ---Random weird night out, in Brentford of all places! One for the London locals…

Firstly down at the dock

This was followed by a nice pizza with some local friends.  Oh and way too much to drink.

And the money shot. There’s a motor museum down there and they had the yellow Range Rover from Layer Cake and Kickass.

And on that note, while I’m still slightly intoxicated, spendy spendy time  :-DD :scared:

--- End quote ---
Had some good evenings out at restaurants in Brentford, have you ever eaten in the Fire Station in the High Street, on the corner of Ferry Lane? There is also very nice Indian restaurant in Ferry Quays, right at the riverside, spent many an evening in there.

--- End quote ---

I think the fire station is a Thai place now. Might have a go at that one in a couple of weeks. I know the Indian - been in there before. Nice place  :-DD

bd139:

--- Quote from: Cerebus on July 01, 2022, 03:05:54 am ---Talking of ginger and white cats. About 30 minutes ago the living room curtains twitched and about five feet off the ground a furry ginger and white face poked through them. We're not on the ground floor, and we don't have a ginger and white cat. Window now shut to keep the furry burglar out.

--- End quote ---

Had that with a tabby cat here a few months back. Was just sitting at the desk and it came and brushed my leg. I crapped myself as we don’t have a cat  :-DD. I shovelled it back out of the window it came from. 

As much as I hate cats, the poor bugger was hit by a car a couple of weeks back and didn’t make it  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version