Products > Test Equipment

Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread

<< < (27219/27255) > >>

TERRA Operative:
Oh nice.

I'm sure I can get you sorted out. :)

Peter_O:

--- Quote from: wkb on March 27, 2024, 07:22:09 pm ---Another HP PSU.  A 500 W HP6652A has followed me home this time.  Just need to get it converted to frontpanel binding posts.

Just need to see if Jared is willing to ship another pushbutton of Akihabara fame over to me  :-DD

--- End quote ---
I found my ..53 quite crammed inside and decided for an external solution.

TERRA Operative:
Just dragged my 8160A 50MHz pulse gen back out for more time on the healing bench...

I previously narrowed the fault down to a couple chips, so I just ordered some riser cards I designed from China.

Anyone got any of these part numbers in their stash of parts?
U3 - 1820-2149 - HP Custom chip - Dual Gate
U6 - 1820-0802 (MC10102P) - ECL Quad 2-Input NOR Gate
U7 - 1820-1482 (MC10211P) - ECL Dual 3-Input/3-Output NOR Gate

I'll probably need one or more of these, I have a feeling it might be U3 as there was a service note released regarding it (although I have yet to find the actual service note anywhere..)

factory:
Have you looked for other brands of the ECL ICs, I have some untested Hitachi branded HD10102, the device this came from was very deceased, the NiCd cells had taken a dump all over the MCU board.
Would like to strip these boards, but it just takes to long, need to find out the quick way MJtronix murders boards.  >:D

There are a mix of sHitachi, Fujitsu and Mouldyrola ECL parts on the boards.

David

K0ELB:
Just picked up this Tektronix 75A last week. Been wanting a combination variac and dim bulb tester but only found the 75B which goes for a quite a chunk of change. The 75A was a lot cheaper and seems to be pretty rare.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version