Author Topic: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread  (Read 14554649 times)

Wolfgang, BrianInTexas and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Cerebus

• Super Contributor
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #89000 on: April 23, 2021, 01:07:49 pm »
Anyone feel like checking or using and abusing this model in their playing feel free https://a360.co/2QOjCLN (Fusion 360.tronics) I think I mapped the pins properly  ::)

3D model took way less time than the rest of the BS  |O

Nice one. I particularly appreciate the texture mapped top, complete with general scuffed-up-ness. The only problem is that the perfectly smooth, perfectly reflective sides and base look out of place next to it.  "Must try harder" as all my school report cards used to say. :)

Thinking about it, this is exactly the sort of part that 3D photogrammetry tools ought to be able to make a near perfect model of at first try. If you've ever tried to use any 3D photogrammetry tools then you'll know that they don't, instead you get something that looks like a fuzzy microphotograph of a squashed German cockroach.

edit: s/bug/German cockroach/ thanks to the post it accidentally landed next to.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 01:12:40 pm by Cerebus »
Anybody got a syringe I can use to squeeze the magic smoke back into this?

Offline beanflying

• Super Contributor
  • Toys so very many Toys.
« Reply #89001 on: April 23, 2021, 01:42:47 pm »
Adding in a Decal is easy for the top with a bit more effort adding a decal/photo of some bare metal and copying it to the other faces wouldn't take much.

Compared with some of the so called Libraries mine is way in front because it is actually modelled unlike these sad efforts  :horse:
Coffee, Food, R/C and electronics nerd in no particular order. Also CNC wannabe, 3D printer and Laser Cutter Junkie and just don't mention my TEA addiction....

Offline tonyalbus

• Frequent Contributor
  • To better understand, you need to open it ;-)
    • My Channel
« Reply #89002 on: April 23, 2021, 01:53:06 pm »
Adding in a Decal is easy for the top with a bit more effort adding a decal/photo of some bare metal and copying it to the other faces wouldn't take much.

Compared with some of the so called Libraries mine is way in front because it is actually modelled unlike these sad efforts  :horse:

I tested a few different once and have the connections in de comments for download
here is yours:
https://www.tonyplaza.nl/download/YT079/CTi_OSC5A2B02-CTi_OC5SC25.pdf

Electronics enthusiast, TEA and Radio Amateur (PE1ONS)
Marconi  - TTi - Thandar - Thurmbly - HP - Fluke - Philips - Siglent - Owon - TEK - Anritsu - Keithley - AVO - BG7TBL
https://www.youtube.com/TonyAlbus

The following users thanked this post: BILLPOD

Offline Peter_O

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #89003 on: April 23, 2021, 01:57:58 pm »
I've just made good on my basic addict's duty and ordered the 34401 missing on the desk.
There was no excuse, wasn't it?  :palm:
Will report to the group after drug arrival.

The following users thanked this post: Cubdriver, BU508A, capt bullshot, bd139, beanflying, tonyalbus

Offline beanflying

• Super Contributor
  • Toys so very many Toys.
« Reply #89004 on: April 23, 2021, 02:02:28 pm »

I tested a few different once and have the connections in de comments for download
here is yours:
https://www.tonyplaza.nl/download/YT079/CTi_OSC5A2B02-CTi_OC5SC25.pdf
snip

Actual had a watch of your video yesterday over a Coffee as the 'Algorithm' told me to because Big Brother watchs all.... ;D
Coffee, Food, R/C and electronics nerd in no particular order. Also CNC wannabe, 3D printer and Laser Cutter Junkie and just don't mention my TEA addiction....

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, tonyalbus

Offline mindcrime

• Supporter
« Reply #89005 on: April 23, 2021, 02:28:15 pm »
If you'd feel uncomfortable only having one GPSDO that you cannot compare to anything else ...

I was scared somebody was going to go and point that out. What was the old saying sailors had? Something like "When going to sea, take one compass or three, but never two"? The idea being, if you just have one, well, it's either right or wrong, but you won't know until you get where you're going. But if you have two and they disagree, you will have no idea what to do. If you have three, and one is broken, you can take a "vote" of the other two. Or if they all disagree, you can average out the readings, etc.

Wait... did I just talk myself into buying another GPSDO and a Rubidium frequency standard?!??   |O :scared: :rant: :-/O

The following users thanked this post: bd139, ch_scr, mansaxel, cyclin_al, tonyalbus

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
« Reply #89006 on: April 23, 2021, 02:56:33 pm »
This morning, I come downstairs and it's like I'm in some alternate reality... I got to sleep in, wife was making sausage & french toast, and coffee had just done perking. So I sit down in front of the MacPro (because the other bench was covered with bits o' fatbike) to get my morning dose of abuse in here and halfway through the Happy-Happy boot chime, the thing makes this pathetic half-second long whimper, then the screen just goes black.  :o

Power cycle it, and force to the Boot Device screen to try and boot from the Mint drive and... not even a second before the video cuts out, and no boot chime at all. :P

So I clear off my desk/bench so I can get on my Windoze PC to read in here and grouse aboot the Mac kakking that video card again and Firefox (which just updated itself last night) crashes in the middle of this post.

Suddenly I'm back in familiar space, and all is right with the world again.  :-DD

mnem
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 03:54:09 pm by mnementh »
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

The following users thanked this post: Specmaster, bd139, ch_scr, cyclin_al, tonyalbus

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #89007 on: April 23, 2021, 03:17:25 pm »
This is why I religiously avoid vintage computers. I’ve been burned sooooo many times.

The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #89008 on: April 23, 2021, 03:34:31 pm »
You actually let some of those Hobos in your house? Did you have to fumigate afterwards?  :P :-DD

A fumigation tale for you as promised Med ...

Several years ago a ham friend, call him person A, had an HF transceiver that was loaned to him that stopped working properly. Another friend who fixes PCs was going to his house to get A's computer which was broken. I asked to go along to get the rig loaned to him - a Yaesu HF rig (FT-757) - that I was going to troubleshoot. The man and his wife were heavy smokers and, while they didn't smoke when we were there, the house reaked of nicotine. I could barely breath by the time I left and my clothes smelled.

We got to my house and I grabbed the radio from the front seat. We went to the truck bed and looked at the PC in horror, mainly because of its filthy condition. When I got home I just sat the rig on my bench because I wanted to take a cat nap. After the nap, I wanted to take a quick look-see inside it, to see maybe if a wire was loose causing the rig to malfunction. Yes folks, even doing that is too much for some of these people to do themselves. So I opened up the top cover. It really smelled bad and all the components were sticky from cig smoke.

NOTICE - if you want to stop reading, now is the time. What I'm about to write still creeps me out.

When I took off the cover I thought I saw something move. Then something else ... a cockroach, then another, and another! I picked up the radio and ran outside to my patio where I sat it on the ground. I called the guy who I went with and quickly told him, but he said he had already had the same thing happen with the computer! I caught Person A talking on the local repeater and told him I was going to be calling on the phone ASAP. I gave him a long and scathing dissertation.

I put the rig in a shed next door to me (the house and shed were empty at the time). I set off a bug fumigator and closed the shed door and left it there all afternoon (see attached pic from my archives). I brought the radio back to my patio and took off the bottom cover. I brushed out as many dead insects as I could. I got alcohol and wiped down as much of the wiring as I could. I really didn't want to touch anything and I didn't want any of my test leads to touch anything in there like it was. The radio never made it back inside.

This radio was loaned to person A from his ham friend  - person B. I told B about the situation, and he told me to just forget about the radio. Just put it in a bag and he'd come and get it. This person B was also loaning person A another radio of his. B went over to A's house and retrieved his equipment. He also told me he gave him a long and hard talk about the bug problem and what should be done about it. Roaches were in the radio probably because it gets warm and cozy. That's in the ham shack room. But then we think about the kitchen ... no let's not (too late).

But it wasn't over ...

I wondered how many roaches had escaped into my house when that radio was sitting on my bench for an hour. They appeared to be German roaches. A couple days later I was watching TV and a roach like the kind in the radio was on the arm of my chair. I've never had those kind of bugs, just the occasional big one that creeps in from the garage. For the next month I had to do mitigating controls to make sure I didn't get an infestation. I was furious at the guy.

Of course not all hams are like that, but at least one is.

Yeah that’s grim that one is for sure.  :-DD. Got my own similar story...

I have a friend who shall remain nameless and callsignless because as hams go he’s fairly well known and respected in certain circles. I’ve sold him a few things over the last 5-6 years. Mostly convenience related but he doesn’t live far from me so I’ll go and drop the stuff off at the door so I don’t have to pay some morons to do a worse job of it. 

So I’m invited in to his house one time just to see his shack. This turns out to be what remains of the front room of the house which is knee deep in fairly nice kit to be honest. We’re talking everything from high end Yaesu radios to Agilent network analyser and everything in between. But my god the air is like walking through butter with ash in it. It’s disgusting. But it gets worse. Conversation slowly descends on to how his wife cheated on him and then tried to rip him off for everything etc. Been there so understand that. But quite honestly, unlike me, he hadn’t cleaned his house for a decade, had spent the entire time smoking, collecting cats and eating ready meals, the remains of which were still all over everything.

So I’m sitting there and my leg is getting itchy. I dare not look. He goes for a piss so I’m looking at my leg and there’s a massive bastard flea sitting on it tucking in. Quickly I kick off an incident on my pager app on my phone, make my excuses and nope the fuck out of there. Got home, had a shower and spent a whole damn week itching like shit.

He’s on my buyer shit list on eBay now  :-DD

The following users thanked this post: xrunner, mnementh, Specmaster, ch_scr

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #89009 on: April 23, 2021, 04:05:13 pm »
Back when I was a HP ASP doing hosecalls housecalls, this was such a common problem that it became part of the SOP while I was working there... the instructions given the EU in their correspondence with HP Helldesk stated flatly that if any kind of insect infestation was present in the machine, the tech (me) was not allowed to proceed further and was to immediately take pictures, close up the machine, hand the EU a piece of paper with these instructions highlighted, and leave.

My number of service calls to certain apartment complexes dropped by more than half in a matter of months, as did the number of bogus "people trying to get something for nothing" calls where serial/model numbers didn't match my ticket.

You can decide if that was coincidental. ???

mnem
That was a typo... but I realized after the fact that there were a fair number of those as well... :o
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #89010 on: April 23, 2021, 04:15:10 pm »
This is why I religiously avoid vintage computers. I’ve been burned sooooo many times.

That explains the Mac, but my Windoze PC is still well within the "reasonably new" region of the bell curve. Of course, you'll just say "That's why I avoid Firefox too." :-DD

This is the conundrum for folks like you and me... personal confusers are the tools of Chaos/the Devil/Cthulhu/insert personal bugbear here... but at the same time, the disorder they sow is our bread and butter.

Definitely a textbook example of the classic double-bind...   :-//

mnem
A career change would be the obvious solution... if it weren't for the deeply-seated masochism also obvious in our particular sub-genus of humanity. :o
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 04:40:19 pm by mnementh »

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #89011 on: April 23, 2021, 04:28:55 pm »
...So I clear off my desk/bench so I can get on my Windoze PC to read in here and grouse aboot the Mac kakking that video card again and Firefox (which just updated itself last night) crashes in the middle of this post.

Suddenly I'm back in familiar space, and all is right with the world again...  :-DD

And then the Trifecta... after messing around with the new handlebar setup over half an hour, and getting it all back together with even the grips intact and untorn... I realize that the reason I'm having such a hard time getting the brake levers situated so they feel right is that last night, before I pulled the plug on the project due to bleary eyes and aching back, I put the brake lever assemblies on the wrong sides and upside down. :palm:

To swap them around, I need to tear the whole thing apart again.   |O

mnem
Oh look... there's some more blood...

Offline xrunner

• Super Contributor
  • hp>Agilent>Keysight>???
« Reply #89012 on: April 23, 2021, 04:37:32 pm »
So I’m invited in to his house one time just to see his shack. This turns out to be what remains of the front room of the house which is knee deep in fairly nice kit to be honest. We’re talking everything from high end Yaesu radios to Agilent network analyser and everything in between. But my god the air is like walking through butter with ash in it. It’s disgusting. ...

Smoking ruins electronics. When a cooling fan pulls that shit in it coats it all with greasy nasty smoke. I've gotten more than one radio that came from a smoker and it's disgusting. I've had a chance to sell that Person A equipment, and even had a radio I could have loaned him when he was down on his luck (he doesn't have a lot of money). But I couldn't bear to think of what would happen to the equipment when it got over there.

I don't see how a smoker can continue when they see pictures like this -

I told my friends I could teach them to be funny, but they all just laughed at me.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #89013 on: April 23, 2021, 04:42:03 pm »
So I’m invited in to his house one time just to see his shack. This turns out to be what remains of the front room of the house which is knee deep in fairly nice kit to be honest. We’re talking everything from high end Yaesu radios to Agilent network analyser and everything in between. But my god the air is like walking through butter with ash in it. It’s disgusting. ...

Smoking ruins electronics. When a cooling fan pulls that shit in it coats it all with greasy nasty smoke. I've gotten more than one radio that came from a smoker and it's disgusting. I've had a chance to sell that Person A equipment, and even had a radio I could have loaned him when he was down on his luck (he doesn't have a lot of money). But I couldn't bear to think of what would happen to the equipment when it got over there.

Oh yes definitely agree with this.

As I probably mentioned before I did a bit of work once testing surfaces for tobacco smoke damage. So I designed and manufactured a smoking machine which was a regular smokers pipe connected to a large dual-hemispheric vessel with an inlet and outlet tap. The outlet tap was connected to a vacuum pump. The objective was to put surface materials in the vessel and blow a metric shit ton of smoke through and see what the colour difference was afterwards by testing with a colorimeter.

I spent 6 weeks on a complete nicotine high having to clean out concentrated cigarette tar deposits. It was the most disgusting shit I have ever had to deal with and it was a quarter inch thick by the end of the first week, texture like leather and smelled like that computer looks. Ugh.

Nothing goes in my lungs now other than air, local pollution and the odd unwanted fart  :-DD

The following users thanked this post: xrunner, mnementh, ch_scr

Offline McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #89014 on: April 23, 2021, 04:42:58 pm »

I've been a smoker since I was 13, but I've never smoked in the same room as any of my electronics, neither PC's nor test equipment.*

McBryce.

* I obviously value them more than my lungs.
30 Years making cars more difficult to repair.

The following users thanked this post: xrunner, mnementh

Offline 25 CPS

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #89015 on: April 23, 2021, 04:44:11 pm »
You actually let some of those Hobos in your house? Did you have to fumigate afterwards?  :P :-DD

A fumigation tale for you as promised Med ...

Several years ago a ham friend, call him person A, had an HF transceiver that was loaned to him that stopped working properly. Another friend who fixes PCs was going to his house to get A's computer which was broken. I asked to go along to get the rig loaned to him - a Yaesu HF rig (FT-757) - that I was going to troubleshoot. The man and his wife were heavy smokers and, while they didn't smoke when we were there, the house reaked of nicotine. I could barely breath by the time I left and my clothes smelled.

We got to my house and I grabbed the radio from the front seat. We went to the truck bed and looked at the PC in horror, mainly because of its filthy condition. When I got home I just sat the rig on my bench because I wanted to take a cat nap. After the nap, I wanted to take a quick look-see inside it, to see maybe if a wire was loose causing the rig to malfunction. Yes folks, even doing that is too much for some of these people to do themselves. So I opened up the top cover. It really smelled bad and all the components were sticky from cig smoke.

NOTICE - if you want to stop reading, now is the time. What I'm about to write still creeps me out.

When I took off the cover I thought I saw something move. Then something else ... a cockroach, then another, and another! I picked up the radio and ran outside to my patio where I sat it on the ground. I called the guy who I went with and quickly told him, but he said he had already had the same thing happen with the computer! I caught Person A talking on the local repeater and told him I was going to be calling on the phone ASAP. I gave him a long and scathing dissertation.

I put the rig in a shed next door to me (the house and shed were empty at the time). I set off a bug fumigator and closed the shed door and left it there all afternoon (see attached pic from my archives). I brought the radio back to my patio and took off the bottom cover. I brushed out as many dead insects as I could. I got alcohol and wiped down as much of the wiring as I could. I really didn't want to touch anything and I didn't want any of my test leads to touch anything in there like it was. The radio never made it back inside.

This radio was loaned to person A from his ham friend  - person B. I told B about the situation, and he told me to just forget about the radio. Just put it in a bag and he'd come and get it. This person B was also loaning person A another radio of his. B went over to A's house and retrieved his equipment. He also told me he gave him a long and hard talk about the bug problem and what should be done about it. Roaches were in the radio probably because it gets warm and cozy. That's in the ham shack room. But then we think about the kitchen ... no let's not (too late).

But it wasn't over ...

I wondered how many roaches had escaped into my house when that radio was sitting on my bench for an hour. They appeared to be German roaches. A couple days later I was watching TV and a roach like the kind in the radio was on the arm of my chair. I've never had those kind of bugs, just the occasional big one that creeps in from the garage. For the next month I had to do mitigating controls to make sure I didn't get an infestation. I was furious at the guy.

Of course not all hams are like that, but at least one is.

Wow, that's quite the story.

I always heard that hamfests are where you go to get the good stuff cheap so when I decided to start building a proper workshop at home beyond a written off scope that one of the managers at work authorized for me and a couple of mediocre Canadian Tire DMMs, I went to a couple of hamfests.  The first one I went to with a college electronics professor who was getting ready to retire and rented a table to try and unload some of his excess stuff.  He tried to prepare me for it with horror stories about ham radio operators including how filthy some of them are and how militant some of them are but it wasn't adequate to cover the freak show going on there.  There was also very little good equipment for sale.  It was all destroyed filthy junk that might not even be worth anything to one of those places that buys scrap metal.

I picked up a nice HP signal generator from one of the local surplus shops that rented a table and some nice Hammerlund boat anchor gear from an elderly gent that I've seen at two of the three hamfests I went to.  He's the sort of person I'd love to spend some quality time with hearing stories and learning new things from.  I mentioned that I was surprised the HP signal generator didn't sell right away to the guy from the surplus shop and he told me that nothing good ever sells at the hamfests and went on a bit of a mini-rant about that.  This was still in the morning but as the day went by, I began to understand better why.

Anyways, I found a spectrum analyzer locally from someone who occasionally flips surplus test equipment and I thought it was reasonably priced so I didn't negotiate on it.  When I went to pick it up, we talked and he cringed when I mentioned the hamfest.  We ended up talking about that and how ham radio ops always lowball on expensive, top end gear, the filth, the ARES nutcases, the militant nutcases etc. and a nickname ended up taking shape.  "Ham radio assholes"

If, if, on the off chance I go to one of these things again, anything coming back home is getting opened up and checked out thoroughly on a table in the back yard before coming into the house.  I've heard horror stories with old equipment being infested so no, just no chances being taken with that.

The following users thanked this post: xrunner

Offline Saskia

• Super Contributor
  • you unlock this door with the key of imagination
« Reply #89016 on: April 23, 2021, 04:44:48 pm »
ok, kamera -> fpga -> neural net for image recognition -> bug ? yes -> activate servos and direct beam towards bug -> target aquired -> fire laser. A 10w engraving laser should do the trick ...

should be a nice student project.

As for cleaning nicotine:

Red Devil arcade cleaner or general purpose cleaner and an ultrasonic. Both work like a charm.

Offline Saskia

• Super Contributor
« Reply #89017 on: April 23, 2021, 04:46:31 pm »
this fumigation stuff reminds me that I need to take the bait out of the fridge ...

maybe tomorrow, let's see if the weather is good for fishing ...

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #89018 on: April 23, 2021, 04:48:17 pm »

Yep, imagine what their insides look like to the medical profession as well  :o
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi

The following users thanked this post: xrunner

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #89019 on: April 23, 2021, 04:51:31 pm »
I keep reading in posts here comments about Firefox as if they don't rate it as a worthwhile browser or am I just imagining it? If not, why don't you like it, and what do you recommend to use as a browser then?
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
« Reply #89020 on: April 23, 2021, 04:54:26 pm »
I so wanted to find a legitimate reason to buy this, has the coolest name ever:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/373552797551

There's a couple of these from this seller, both at silly prices unfortunately:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233971648701

This is tempting, though I suspect it will double its current price or so:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233972793460

If the seller description is accurate, seems a simple though perhaps time consuming fix:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265126229119

One for the septics:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184778907698
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #89021 on: April 23, 2021, 04:57:06 pm »
I keep reading in posts here comments about Firefox as if they don't rate it as a worthwhile browser or am I just imagining it? If not, why don't you like it, and what do you recommend to use as a browser then?

Nah it's a secondary browser here for testing reasons for a good reason. It has some seriously fucked up things going on inside it. I actually spent an hour last week working on an issue related to Firefox which was resulting in cookie data being appended to over and over and over again until the server rejected the request. Of course as the dude responsible for the server this was my issue to deal with until I had proven otherwise :). This is due to a weird ass bug in Document.cookie.  I'm not joking i have opened over 50 bugzilla tickets against it. It's a shit show.

On the quality front it's the worst of all of the mainstream browsers now. I hate saying it but Chromium/V8 is actually rather good.

Edit: oh and the other one this week - wireshark and firefox dev tools don't always agree on what is going on over the network  >:(

This is the "why" from back when bd gave me the aghast look after I told him I was using FireFlumph again.

I countered that from a lazy end-user standpoint, it was much quicker now and generally less personally invasive. :-//

mnem
 :popcorn:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 05:01:10 pm by mnementh »

Online tggzzz

• Super Contributor
  • Numbers, not adjectives
    • Having fun doing more, with less
« Reply #89022 on: April 23, 2021, 04:58:57 pm »

Doctors used to prescribe smoking to calm a persistent cough, before there were decent modern medicines.

Nicotine is an expensive chemical for a plant to make. It is worth it because it is an insecticide that paralyses insects that might feed on the plant. It also paralyses the cilia in the lungs that sweep the crap out of the lungs and up the bronchi. That's how it calms the coughing - and also gunks up the alveoli.
There are lies, damned lies, statistics - and ADC/DAC specs.
Glider pilot's aphorism: "there is no substitute for span". Retort: "There is a substitute: skill+imagination. But you can buy span".
Having fun doing more, with less

The following users thanked this post: xrunner, ch_scr

Offline Saskia

• Super Contributor
« Reply #89023 on: April 23, 2021, 05:31:33 pm »
please don't try to clean out the lungs with red devil. Even though it may seem tempting.
(you would most likely get the gunk out, but ...)

Offline Saskia

• Super Contributor
« Reply #89024 on: April 23, 2021, 05:48:56 pm »
re streaming

The following users thanked this post: xrunner, Specmaster

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf