Author Topic: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread  (Read 14810610 times)

Grandchuck, K0ELB and 175 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #111825 on: January 21, 2022, 02:06:21 pm »
In other news....I told PayPal to go after hvstuff.com for a refund. An inquiry was sent through PayPal and they never responded. We'll see what happens.

As I mentioned before....avoid them.  :rant:
Too bad. I believe they are where I got the diodes/caps to rebuild the tripler circuit in my 2230 over a decade ago.  :-[

mnem
 :-BROKE
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

Offline Cerebus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #111826 on: January 21, 2022, 02:07:46 pm »

Why should I apologise for recognising a de facto situation created by someone else? I'm recognising the reality of the situation; you are just complaining that it isn't as it should (in your opinion) be.

You will not get a mortgage on a property where the wiring (if newly installed) does not meet the current wiring regs. You will not get public liability/fire insurance for your building if the wiring is not periodically inspected and found to comply with the regs (at the time of installation).
You may not get a mortgage on a property where the wiring, even if it complied with the regs at the time of installation, does not comply with the current ones; it depends a lot on the individual circumstances.

The situation that Robert outlined re PAT some time ago is not an argument against PAT, it is an argument against incompetent testers.

You may indeed, as the responsible person in a company/organisation, decide that certain items do not require testing. If you wish to avoid potential future prosecution by the HSE, you MUST provide documentation stating why this is the case. If you are/were wrong in your assessment, you are still going to be for the high jump.

FWIW I'm with Big Clive on the subject of changes to the regs, by and large. It has become a means to extort money, with the constant "improvements to safety" having long since passed the point of diminishing returns. Once upon a time we educated people not to stick metal objects into mains powered equipment to "see if it's working", like we once educated people to look both ways before crossing the road, and to use a crossing point if possible.

Nowadays it has apparently been decided that it's too difficult/expensive to educate people properly, and so make every situation as completely idiot-proof as possible. We all know where that leads...

You can bloviate as much as you like on the subject, but that doesn't alter the fact that these so called regulations are not regulations.
Anybody got a syringe I can use to squeeze the magic smoke back into this?

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
« Reply #111827 on: January 21, 2022, 02:08:47 pm »
Why all of sudden are individuals having trouble viewing my pictures? It's the same format I've used for several years. I haven't changed anything.  :-//

It's one of the downsides of external image hosting that some of us warn about on a fairly regular basis, that at some point in the future they may change their rules about how images may be used and enforce it technically, or they change how they technically deliver images (which is what this instance seems to be on first examination), and things break. It's one of the reasons that I advocate uploading images to the forum if they matter for continuity purposes.
Yeah... what he said!!!  :-+

mnem
 :horse:
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

Offline Cerebus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #111828 on: January 21, 2022, 02:12:13 pm »
Why all of sudden are individuals having trouble viewing my pictures? It's the same format I've used for several years. I haven't changed anything.  :-//

I have uBlock, and only if turned off I can see the pictures.

I use ABP (Firefox) and all pictures are visible, even the ones I don't want to see!

McBryce.

Me and my shillelagh are coming to have a word with you laddie, because I know that in a minute I'm going to scroll down, and I know what I'm going to see, again.

Edit: Yup, two messages later - you bastard.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 02:14:06 pm by Cerebus »

The following users thanked this post: cyclin_al

Offline Vince

• Super Contributor
« Reply #111829 on: January 21, 2022, 02:12:55 pm »
Quote from: TERRA Operative
Also, go unlock options if you have a GPIB-USB adapter! :D

I don't know what I can do via GPIB on this particular model scope ?
And I don't have a GPIB-USB adapter !  ... I have a REAL National Instrument ISA interface card and the MS-DOS and Windows 95 S/W to go with it !  8)
I  set up an old IBM Aptiva Pentium computer solely to be able to use a PCI  or ISA NI card.
Used it 5 years ago when I bought my TDS544A and wanted to clear the error log using a little S/W someone in the TekScope forum wrote.
Worked well. Then I had a bit of GPIB fun, see below !  :-DD

What a bobby dazzler! :D

If you can send arbitary commands to the scope via GPIB with your setup, you are set for unlocking options.

Follow these instructions: http://www.ko4bb.com/getsimple/index.php?id=enable-tds754d-options

You'll be able to enable options 1M, 2F, and 2C with no additional hardware. You have a floppy so option 1F is already enabled, I think 2F is enabled as standard on your unit?, and if you have the serial/parallel output board installed, you'll already have option 13 enabled too.
You can try option 2M, but it will only work if you have the extra RAM actually installed in your machine, that depends on model and serial number revision. You can try it and see if it shows 2M on the boot screen, if not, just revert it back and leave it at the 1M option.
2C might or might not work, I'm not sure on the 500 series scopes. I have all 600 and 700 series at the moment.

Option 05 requires the TV trigger board to be installed, and options 3C and 4C require the optical converter adapters etc. Not really useful unless you are doing optic fiber stuff anyway.

Also, take a look inside to see if you are lucky enough to have the hard drive option, and if you do, SELL IT TO MEEEEEEE!!!  ;D

I also have a spare serial/parallel board if you need it. :)

Thanks, message archived  ;D

According to boot up screen, I have options 13 1F and 1M.
I do have serial and  // at the back, floppy as you saw, and as for 1M memory option, IIRC when I looked into this years ago... it gives me 50K sample memory, a bare bone 544A apparently has even less than that.

I opened the scope up years ago when I fixed it, see pics below of the bottom and top boards.
No video trigger board nor HDD. Memory- chip wise, on the ACQ board, looks like it's 100% populated to me ?

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, cyclin_al

Offline McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #111830 on: January 21, 2022, 02:28:35 pm »

I have uBlock, and only if turned off I can see the pictures.

I use ABP (Firefox) and all pictures are visible, even the ones I don't want to see!

McBryce.

Me and my shillelagh are coming to have a word with you laddie, because I know that in a minute I'm going to scroll down, and I know what I'm going to see, again.

Edit: Yup, two messages later - you bastard.

I can take no responsibility for what other people post, especially as I did not even mention what types of pictures I wouldn't want to see. I'll be waiting with my own sail éille! :D

McBryce.
30 Years making cars more difficult to repair.

Offline Vince

• Super Contributor
« Reply #111831 on: January 21, 2022, 02:31:26 pm »
Your bench charger is a better tool for this task .set the voltage to about 12 V and current to 10 mA put the battery on small plte or in a mug "just in case" and let it charge for >15 hours. Check voltage immeditely off-charge and off-load. Leave it with nothig connected for 12-24 h and check voltage off-load again. Report back. Ni-Cads like to be stored discharged so it might come back to life.

OK first part is done. Wired it to the lab supply 21H00 yesterday, now 15H00, I unplugged it.

Was still taking 4mA.

Voltage unconnected unloaded  is 11.2V, dropping fast, like 10mV per second. After a minute or so it was down to 10V, slowing down. Looks like it will progressively settle to a voltage that makes more sense for a NiCd "9V" battery... will see in 24Hours what voltage it decided to settle on... stay tuned...

« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 02:34:34 pm by Vince »

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #111832 on: January 21, 2022, 03:04:59 pm »
You see, electricity is soon becoming a luxury thing here. Price went up 50% this year alone, and every year it keeps going up and up.

I have now gotten to the point where I can't afford to waste any electron.. hence the pan to make sure I can collect any that might escape the battery, or fall off the crocodile clips, so I can put them back into the battery !  :popcorn:
Just wait till you need more electricity to charge your EV car as well. We are all being backed into a corner where we rely too heavily on means of power and I have no doubt that we all regret it.
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #111833 on: January 21, 2022, 03:15:01 pm »

Why should I apologise for recognising a de facto situation created by someone else? I'm recognising the reality of the situation; you are just complaining that it isn't as it should (in your opinion) be.

You will not get a mortgage on a property where the wiring (if newly installed) does not meet the current wiring regs. You will not get public liability/fire insurance for your building if the wiring is not periodically inspected and found to comply with the regs (at the time of installation).
You may not get a mortgage on a property where the wiring, even if it complied with the regs at the time of installation, does not comply with the current ones; it depends a lot on the individual circumstances.

The situation that Robert outlined re PAT some time ago is not an argument against PAT, it is an argument against incompetent testers.

You may indeed, as the responsible person in a company/organisation, decide that certain items do not require testing. If you wish to avoid potential future prosecution by the HSE, you MUST provide documentation stating why this is the case. If you are/were wrong in your assessment, you are still going to be for the high jump.

FWIW I'm with Big Clive on the subject of changes to the regs, by and large. It has become a means to extort money, with the constant "improvements to safety" having long since passed the point of diminishing returns. Once upon a time we educated people not to stick metal objects into mains powered equipment to "see if it's working", like we once educated people to look both ways before crossing the road, and to use a crossing point if possible.

Nowadays it has apparently been decided that it's too difficult/expensive to educate people properly, and so make every situation as completely idiot-proof as possible. We all know where that leads...

You can bloviate as much as you like on the subject, but that doesn't alter the fact that these so called regulations are not regulations.
I think this is a classic case of the regulations being just that, regulations, but not ones published by the Govt as the Govt do not have the expertise nor the science to do so, so they have effectively outsourced it. You say they are not regulations, you try and flout them and see where it lands you, as Anders made reference to, in the event of a death, you could well fine yourself in deep hot water and drowning if you did not follow the 18th wiring regs and also have your equipment tested annually. Some insurance companies will not even insure business premises unless they can produce a validated paper trail to prove you have done the required PAT tests, etc. I know this from 1st hand experience with overhead cranes, and factory machinery etc.
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi

Offline Andrew_Debbie

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #111834 on: January 21, 2022, 03:22:37 pm »

Just wait till you need more electricity to charge your EV car as well. We are all being backed into a corner where we rely too heavily on means of power and I have no doubt that we all regret it.

I pay 5p / kWh to charge my car between 00:30 and 04:30.   This works out to about £0.013 per mile for fuel.    I set the dishwasher and clothes washer to run during this window too.     I'm thinking about getting a ~8kWh  battery for the house to shift more to the 5p rate.

The tariff is fixed until 31 October 2022.   After that it may change to 7.5p off-peak.  ]

The demand for CCGT  (power from natural gas)  is typically very low at night.  Most of it comes from Wind and Nuclear which sell into any market, pushing the cost down.

https://www.gridwatch.templar.co.uk/
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 03:29:25 pm by Andrew_Debbie »

Offline TERRA Operative

• Super Contributor
  • Voider of warranties
    • Near Far Media Youtube
« Reply #111835 on: January 21, 2022, 03:27:26 pm »
Quote from: TERRA Operative
Also, go unlock options if you have a GPIB-USB adapter! :D

I don't know what I can do via GPIB on this particular model scope ?
And I don't have a GPIB-USB adapter !  ... I have a REAL National Instrument ISA interface card and the MS-DOS and Windows 95 S/W to go with it !  8)
I  set up an old IBM Aptiva Pentium computer solely to be able to use a PCI  or ISA NI card.
Used it 5 years ago when I bought my TDS544A and wanted to clear the error log using a little S/W someone in the TekScope forum wrote.
Worked well. Then I had a bit of GPIB fun, see below !  :-DD

What a bobby dazzler! :D

If you can send arbitary commands to the scope via GPIB with your setup, you are set for unlocking options.

Follow these instructions: http://www.ko4bb.com/getsimple/index.php?id=enable-tds754d-options

You'll be able to enable options 1M, 2F, and 2C with no additional hardware. You have a floppy so option 1F is already enabled, I think 2F is enabled as standard on your unit?, and if you have the serial/parallel output board installed, you'll already have option 13 enabled too.
You can try option 2M, but it will only work if you have the extra RAM actually installed in your machine, that depends on model and serial number revision. You can try it and see if it shows 2M on the boot screen, if not, just revert it back and leave it at the 1M option.
2C might or might not work, I'm not sure on the 500 series scopes. I have all 600 and 700 series at the moment.

Option 05 requires the TV trigger board to be installed, and options 3C and 4C require the optical converter adapters etc. Not really useful unless you are doing optic fiber stuff anyway.

Also, take a look inside to see if you are lucky enough to have the hard drive option, and if you do, SELL IT TO MEEEEEEE!!!  ;D

I also have a spare serial/parallel board if you need it. :)

Thanks, message archived  ;D

According to boot up screen, I have options 13 1F and 1M.
I do have serial and  // at the back, floppy as you saw, and as for 1M memory option, IIRC when I looked into this years ago... it gives me 50K sample memory, a bare bone 544A apparently has even less than that.

I opened the scope up years ago when I fixed it, see pics below of the bottom and top boards.
No video trigger board nor HDD. Memory- chip wise, on the ACQ board, looks like it's 100% populated to me ?

Your ability to enable the 2M option will depend on the capacity of the RAM chips as well as how many is populated.

The easiest way to see is try to enable the option. These scopes will just not actually enable the option if it's not found during boot tests even if you tell it to.
I'm not sure if the scopes stall for a bit as they search for an option that isn't there, but I'd be sure to leave any non-working options disabled just to prevent any potential issues.
Where does all this test equipment keep coming from?!?

https://www.youtube.com/NearFarMedia/

The following users thanked this post: Vince

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
« Reply #111836 on: January 21, 2022, 03:37:12 pm »

And resorting to ad hominem attacks doesn't alter the fact that while they may not be regulations in a dictionary definition of the word, getting caught in failing to follow them is likely to result in legal action.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #111837 on: January 21, 2022, 03:38:36 pm »

I pay 5p / kWh to charge my car between 00:30 and 04:30.   This works out to about £0.013 per mile for fuel.    I set the dishwasher and clothes washer to run during this window too.     I'm thinking about getting a ~8kWh  battery for the house to shift more to the 5p rate.

The tariff is fixed until 31 October 2022.   After that it may change to 7.5p off-peak. 
Just wait till the price hike in April, they are talking about price increases of at least 50% and even rumoured may be almost doubling the prices. By the time ICE cars no longer in the showrooms, the price per KW may be many times its current price. We are already paying around £220 per month for gas and electricity and in April we have been warned by our current supplier that is likely to go up by at least £100 on top of that so means we're looking at around £320 a month  :scared: My pension will be all gobbled up in just rent and energy, what food, rates, car TEA etc.

Mark my words, unless something is done soon, once there are more EV than ICE vehicles on the road, the prices of energy will skyrocket once again, because by then you will have almost zero choice and then the energy companies will have us all by the short and curlies. :rant:
Who let Murphy in?

The following users thanked this post: Vince

Offline Andrew_Debbie

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #111838 on: January 21, 2022, 03:51:25 pm »

Just wait till the price hike in April, they are talking about price increases of at least 50% and even rumoured may be almost doubling the prices.

My electric tariff will not be going up in April, because I drive an electric car.   

« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 04:06:21 pm by Andrew_Debbie »

Offline BU508A

• Super Contributor
  • Per aspera ad astra
« Reply #111839 on: January 21, 2022, 03:58:49 pm »
Just popped off in ebay Kleinanzeigen:

Solartron 7081 including cable for 1190.- Euro  (NAWTS):

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/schlumberger-solartron-7081-8-stelliges-praezisions-multimeter/1997294406-168-2472

“Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.”            - Terry Pratchett -

The following users thanked this post: Peter_O

Offline TERRA Operative

• Super Contributor
  • Voider of warranties
    • Near Far Media Youtube
« Reply #111840 on: January 21, 2022, 04:00:15 pm »
Anyone here good at identifying connectors?

I need a couple of these things, used in the TDS500/600/700 scopes. Does anyone know what they are and who makes them etc?

Offline Andrew_Debbie

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #111841 on: January 21, 2022, 04:01:58 pm »
~40% of my electricity usage is between  00:30 and 04:30.    This is a time when there is lower demand on the grid and most of the electricity comes from wind and nuclear.

If / when more EV owners switch to EV tariffs like mine there will be more demand overnight.  The UK has more wind generation coming on-line over the next few years which will help. Nuclear is farther off, especially if Hinkley Point has any more delays. 

« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 04:22:51 pm by Andrew_Debbie »

Offline BU508A

• Super Contributor
  • Per aspera ad astra
« Reply #111842 on: January 21, 2022, 04:05:33 pm »

I need a couple of these things, used in the TDS500/600/700 scopes. Does anyone know what they are and who makes them etc?

I'd assume, that they are some kind of Centronics connectors.

Some quick serching results @Mouser:
https://www.mouser.de/c/?q=Centronics%20connector
“Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.”            - Terry Pratchett -

Offline TERRA Operative

• Super Contributor
  • Voider of warranties
    • Near Far Media Youtube
« Reply #111843 on: January 21, 2022, 04:08:40 pm »

Nah, they are much smaller than that, like 6mm tall and 69mm wide

Offline Robert763

• Super Contributor
« Reply #111844 on: January 21, 2022, 04:17:38 pm »

Measured Voltage at metal parts against earth. A couple hunnerd mV, but that's it.
No dangerous voltage after correctly attaching the ground wires within the cabinet.

I would recommend that you look out for a PAT (while your pinball machines do not seem to be 'portable', it is applicable to anything connected to a standard outlet). It does not need to be a current one with protocol etc., but as those machines leave your hand when done, it would certainly aid your risk management.
Improvised measurements such as described above are not really a substitute for the prescribed PE resistance/Insulation/leakage tests.

PAT regs apply to anything not part of the permanent wiring (here in the UK at least, and they are from when we were still harmonised with europe so...) which includes anything connected to a Fused Connection Unit (aka a fuse spur) or flex outlet plate via a flex, even if the flex is protected by flexible conduit.
Confusingly, this includes what is referred to in the PAT regs as "static equipment", which could be something like a lathe connected via a 64A TP N+E commando.

Pedant mode ON  :rant: ON
There is no such thing as a PAT (Portable Appliance Test) Regulation in the UK. The is NO legal requirement for PATing. The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 require that any electrical equipment that has the potential to cause injury is maintained in a safe condition. PATing does not maintain anything, it detects faults. It could be argued that a failed PAT in a work environment is evidence of a breach of the Electricity at Work Regulations  :palm:
PATing has it place as tool in ensuring elecrical safety but it is not a legal rrequirement. It might be a requirement of a companies processes or an insurance policy.
 :rant: OFF

Edit Cerebus beat me to it.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 04:21:21 pm by Robert763 »

Offline Robert763

• Super Contributor
« Reply #111845 on: January 21, 2022, 04:36:08 pm »

Sorry, this is a personal pet hate, things that do not have the force of law being sold as if they have by using names like 'regulations'.

We're on the 18th edition now.

Regardless of your personal opinion, mine, Big Clive's, or anyone else's, they are de facto regulations by means of the trouble you can get into if you fail to comply with them.

Quoting the HSE saying portable appliance testing isn't a legal requirement after your employee dies by electrocution while using a toaster in your canteen won't stop you from getting a hefty fine and maybe a jail sentence, if you don't have an audit trail showing you did your legal duty to ensure the appliance was safe to use.

The fact is that PAT regs (I will not apologise for calling them regulations) provide a method for creating a (relatively) simple, auditable paper trail to this end. The BS 7671 wiring regs have the same use, covering the fixed installation parts.

This is Just WRONG.
 :rant:
If a company PATs something in the morning (particuarly using a batery powered tester that doesn't put 20 A through the earth) and it develops a short due to  chafed internal wire and electrocutes someone in the afternoon the company (and accountable manager) is still gulty of a breach ofthe  Electricity at Work Regulations and is liable. The PAT is no protection. This has been tested in law.
What the PAT doe do is reduce th chance. Not doing one probably means your insurance won't cover any compensation. Yes, they may pay the third party but then come after you to get the pament and costs back.

Offline m k

• Super Contributor
« Reply #111846 on: January 21, 2022, 04:40:15 pm »

Something like micro Centronics?

https://www.starte-e.net/product/micro-db-100-pin-to-hdra-100-pin-scsi-cable/
Advance-Aneng-Appa-AVO-Data Tech-Fluke-General Radio-H. W. Sullivan-Heathkit-HP-Kaise-Kyoritsu-Leeds & Northrup-Mastech-REO-Simpson-Sinclair-Tektronix-Triplett-YFE
(plus lesser brands from the work shop of the world)

Offline Cubdriver

• Supporter
  • Nixie addict
    • Photos of electronic gear
« Reply #111847 on: January 21, 2022, 04:44:14 pm »
The HP 5340A continues on its meanderings.  It is currently up in North Billerica, MA, nearly fifty driving miles FURTHER away from me than its origin in NJ was (144 mi vs 97 mi).   :palm:  In my experience, FedEx has normally been very good, but they're really dropping the ball on this one.
 |O

-Pat
If it jams, force it.  If it breaks, you needed a new one anyway...

Offline TERRA Operative

• Super Contributor
  • Voider of warranties
    • Near Far Media Youtube
« Reply #111848 on: January 21, 2022, 04:50:32 pm »

Something like micro Centronics?

https://www.starte-e.net/product/micro-db-100-pin-to-hdra-100-pin-scsi-cable/

Hmmm, nah. I desoldered the broken one and found it is marked 3M, so that narrows down the manufacturer.

Here's a picture of the mating side. It's 1.27mm pitch, 100 position.

Offline Cerebus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #111849 on: January 21, 2022, 04:53:39 pm »

I think this is a classic case of the regulations being just that, regulations, but not ones published by the Govt as the Govt do not have the expertise nor the science to do so, so they have effectively outsourced it. You say they are not regulations, you try and flout them and see where it lands you, as Anders made reference to, in the event of a death, you could well fine yourself in deep hot water and drowning if you did not follow the 18th wiring regs and also have your equipment tested annually. Some insurance companies will not even insure business premises unless they can produce a validated paper trail to prove you have done the required PAT tests, etc. I know this from 1st hand experience with overhead cranes, and factory machinery etc.

You're both missing the point.

I have made many qualifications saying that the actions and practices are in themselves good; no one disputes that the nth edition of the IEE wiring 'regs' is good practice, no one disputes that regular planned maintenance including using a PAT machine is good practice. At no point have I said anything different.

But the plain indisputable fact is that they are not regulations with the force of law; and calling them regulations is done by those who wish to mislead people by implication that these have the force of law when they do not. If these are real, pukka, bona fide regulations show me the formal text of the regulations made by a body with statutory authority, please point out the act of parliament, statutory instrument, Supreme Court case or record in Hansard where these regulations were made law. I know the 15th/16th.... IEE/IET wiring 'regulations' are an article of faith for electricians, and it is heresy to say otherwise, but they are not THE LAW. If you can prove otherwise, do so, all it would take is an appropriate link to www.legislation.gov.uk; but if you can't do so then stop claiming regulatory status for things that do not have that imprimatur.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf