Author Topic: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread  (Read 15243644 times)

Carl_Smith and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #126175 on: July 13, 2022, 01:38:35 pm »
On cars. MOT pass. No issues. Dealer did it. Did some additional checks on it, topped up the oil and washer fluid and cleaned it inside and out. Latter was all free  :-+.  They send you the report via email with full video of them doing it linked.

Full £54.85 but worth it IMHO over cheaping it out for a tenner saving.

Still done bugger all miles. Just hit 35k on a 2014 car.

So... since your new digs actually come with safe parking... are you gonna stay among "the motoring public", or was this just to keep the beast fed & fit until you can flip it?

mnem
Life is fluid; go with the flow.
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #126176 on: July 13, 2022, 01:45:05 pm »
Here is one for our Spara from The Signal Noise Path:

That was interesting.  I think I saw the same dead U1253B on eBay when I was looking at prices to see if the used one on Facebook Marketplace (still there...) was reasonable.  Also interesting is that the replacement display is a third party kit.  I could've sworn I saw somewhere that Keysight sold OEM displays as a replaceable part, particularly since that is a current product; I'll have to check their website later.  Another interesting thing is that it's the U1253A/B that get all the attention.  I haven't seen much said about the U1273A/AX or the insulation testers that also had OLED displays.  It's the insulation tester that worries me long term.  Those were recently discontinued and the seven year support period after the discontinuation date is starting to tick down.

*huggles his 189 close*

mnem
My son is getting it when I die... whether he wants it or not. >:D
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

Offline dl6lr

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #126177 on: July 13, 2022, 01:51:29 pm »
That’s a feature.

Renault's feature list:
  Use model train wires everywhere.
  Use low flexibility (nearly non-stranded) wire on moving parts, like doors.
  Use PVC insulation with plasticisers that will evaporate in very few years.
  Use M$ Windooze style error messages like "on-board electronics failure" (Real error: faulty brake pedal switch)
  Locate fuses at the most inconvenient places (I.e. back lights fuses under the ECU and battery)

Don't ask how I know...

Online xrunner

• Super Contributor
  • hp>Agilent>Keysight>???
« Reply #126178 on: July 13, 2022, 02:11:15 pm »
Regarding the hp 3476A DMM, if you're interested in what hp was thinking to make such a meter, I attached an explanation of what they were thinking about. It came from the Hewlett-Packard Journal, Feb 1977, p.21

(zipped pdf too large to attach)
I told my friends I could teach them to be funny, but they all just laughed at me.

The following users thanked this post: Vince, Cubdriver, med6753, mnementh, cyclin_al

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #126179 on: July 13, 2022, 02:14:04 pm »
On cars. MOT pass. No issues. Dealer did it. Did some additional checks on it, topped up the oil and washer fluid and cleaned it inside and out. Latter was all free  :-+.  They send you the report via email with full video of them doing it linked.

So... since your new digs actually come with safe parking... are you gonna stay among "the motoring public", or was this just to keep the beast fed & fit until you can flip it?

mnem
Life is fluid; go with the flow.

Yeah got secure underground parking  :-+

MOT is a yearly government mandated safety check to make sure your vehicle isn't going to fall to bits when you're driving it along.

No decision long term yet. I may dump it. Depends on the fuel price trajectory and my assedness to go to the rest of the hamfests this year  :-DD

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, Specmaster, cyclin_al

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #126180 on: July 13, 2022, 02:15:53 pm »
Regarding the hp 3476A DMM, if you're interested in what hp was thinking to make such a meter, I attached an explanation of what they were thinking about. It came from the Hewlett-Packard Journal, Feb 1977, p.21

Just googled the 970A. That's one ugly fucker  :-D

The following users thanked this post: xrunner, Vince, med6753, mnementh, ch_scr, cyclin_al

Offline med6753

• Super Contributor
  • Tek nut
« Reply #126181 on: July 13, 2022, 02:20:08 pm »

$65 USD for an annual inspection? Fucking robbery. NYS annual inspection is fixed at $21 USD assuming no repairs to make it pass.
An old gray beard with an attitude.

Offline Vince

• Super Contributor
« Reply #126182 on: July 13, 2022, 02:38:25 pm »
Just got an e-mail from some subcontractor company saying he is interested in my profile, but not sure if that's a scam or not because the name of this company " Care Technology Consulting " rings no bell and their web site fails to load, with that weird error below that I have never seen before.... could people try to connect and tell me if they manage to get a website, or do you get the same error as I do ?!  :-//

Thank you very much.

If they are legit but can't even get a website to load yet still advertise it in the e-mails they sent out to people, I am not sure I would want to work for them... the HR dept. would probably not pay me because " Sorry our payroll S/W fails to load, we apologize for the inconvenience... ".

http://www.caretechnologyconsulting.com/

EDIT : forum fails to display the thumbnail pic or let me link / embed it in this message... it only lets one download the picture that's all. Oh well.... here is what the error says :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/caretech/www/wp-includes/pomo/entry.php on line 61
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 03:06:20 pm by Vince »

Offline Cubdriver

• Supporter
  • Nixie addict
    • Photos of electronic gear
« Reply #126183 on: July 13, 2022, 03:20:11 pm »

Just googled the 970A. That's one ugly fucker  :-D

That one was clever in that it had an inverting display, so you could use it pointing away from you, or pointing down like a probe, and it would still be readable (the slide switch just below the display in the image flipped it).  I seem to recall reading somewhere (the HPAK list maybe?) that the biggest problem with them was their adhesive tendencies - they apparently used to stick to people's fingers and disappear from workplaces.

-Pat
If it jams, force it.  If it breaks, you needed a new one anyway...

The following users thanked this post: Vince, mnementh, bd139, ch_scr, factory, cyclin_al

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #126184 on: July 13, 2022, 03:27:12 pm »
Just got an e-mail from some subcontractor company saying he is interested in my profile, but not sure if that's a scam or not because the name of this company " Care Technology Consulting " rings no bell and their web site fails to load, with that weird error below that I have never seen before.... could people try to connect and tell me if they manage to get a website, or do you get the same error as I do ?!  :-//

Thank you very much.

If they are legit but can't even get a website to load yet still advertise it in the e-mails they sent out to people, I am not sure I would want to work for them... the HR dept. would probably not pay me because " Sorry our payroll S/W fails to load, we apologize for the inconvenience... ".

EDIT : forum fails to display the thumbnail pic or let me link / embed it in this message... it only lets one download the picture that's all. Oh well.... here is what the error says :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/caretech/www/wp-includes/pomo/entry.php on line 61

I get the same error from this side of the pond.

Quote from: whois.com
Raw Whois Data

Domain Name: caretechnologyconsulting.com
Registry Domain ID: 1825976843_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.ovh.com
Registrar URL: https://www.ovh.com
Updated Date: 2021-09-01T20:58:34.0Z
Creation Date: 2013-09-06T07:24:13.0Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-09-06T07:24:13.0Z
Registrar: OVH, SAS
Registrar IANA ID: 433
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@ovh.net
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +33.972101007
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Country: FR
Registrant Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Phone Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Fax Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Email: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY. Send message to contact by visiting https://www.ovhcloud.com/en/lp/request-ovhcloud-registered-domain/
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Organization: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin State/Province: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Country: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Phone Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Fax Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Email: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY. Send message to contact by visiting https://www.ovhcloud.com/en/lp/request-ovhcloud-registered-domain/
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Organization: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech State/Province: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Country: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Phone Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Fax Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Email: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY. Send message to contact by visiting https://www.ovhcloud.com/en/lp/request-ovhcloud-registered-domain/
Name Server: dns106.ovh.net
Name Server: ns106.ovh.net
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System:
http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2021-09-01T22:59:05.0Z <<<

The following users thanked this post: Vince

Offline Cubdriver

• Supporter
  • Nixie addict
« Reply #126185 on: July 13, 2022, 03:30:38 pm »
Working on a restoration marking label for the hp 3476A. Coming along still want to do more work on the red and black marks. I have restored most of the missing red lines and worked on missing black areas. Frankly when it's printed the correct size as I have it any flaws won't be noticed as it is now. The plan is to make the tan background a transparent area. I also have to obliterate all the markings I tried to restore with a sharpie. Maybe some will overlap OK.

The reason they all got rubbed off is the way hp made this side panel. It can be closed if you didn't realize it. When it slides "closed" two fuses pop out and hold it, and they are a pain in the arse to get pushed down again so the panel can be closed (or opened pick your word). You find yourself fumbling and pushing with all fingers and looking for tools to push the fuses down at the same time.

Meh - not the greatest example of hp engineering out there.  :-\

Coming along nicely!  That particular part isn't exactly the apogee of their engineering prowess.  Shame they couldn't at least have gone with engraving to better hold the markings, though I suppose that would have added a LOT to the cost of the mold and screen printing was decreed sufficient for the price point.  They probably also weren't anticipating that nutcases the likes of this lot would still be playing with them nearly five decades after they were manufactured.

-Pat

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, cyclin_al

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #126186 on: July 13, 2022, 03:34:26 pm »

Thank you very much.

Care technology consulting really cares about technology so much that they can't fix their shitty web site.

So yeah I wouldn't bother.

The following users thanked this post: Vince, ch_scr

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #126187 on: July 13, 2022, 03:37:25 pm »

$65 USD for an annual inspection? Fucking robbery. NYS annual inspection is fixed at $21 USD assuming no repairs to make it pass.

Yeah but if you drive a piece of trash they just register it out of state so there's no charge so the whole system is pointless there. So $21 is robbery  :-DD

The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline Cubdriver

• Supporter
  • Nixie addict
« Reply #126188 on: July 13, 2022, 03:37:36 pm »

Here's a pic of the custom IC:

And an overall one of the entire board:

It is affixed solder side up to the top part of the clamshell enclosure.

-Pat

The following users thanked this post: xrunner, Vince, med6753, mnementh, Specmaster, bd139, ch_scr, factory, cyclin_al, Zoli, m k

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #126189 on: July 13, 2022, 03:40:28 pm »
They did away with those packages in the late 70s. Note later model.

The following users thanked this post: xrunner, Vince, Cubdriver, med6753, mnementh, Specmaster, ch_scr, factory, cyclin_al, m k

Offline med6753

• Super Contributor
  • Tek nut
« Reply #126190 on: July 13, 2022, 03:44:32 pm »

Yeah but if you drive a piece of trash they just register it out of state so there's no charge so the whole system is pointless there. So $21 is robbery  :-DD

Most states do have annual inspections. Two that I can think of that do not are Connecticut and Illinois.   
An old gray beard with an attitude.

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #126191 on: July 13, 2022, 03:53:11 pm »

Thank you very much.

Care technology consulting really cares about technology so much that they can't fix their shitty web site.

I dunno that it's relevant... from what I've heard and read back when I was batty over the SR-71 and spent days staying up into the wee hours reading the recently declassified bits of their service history, the business Vince works in tends to cater to mega-corporations and defense contractors (aerospace manufacturing).

One of the things I picked up on in the course of that research was that those entities all generally tend to deal with each other on a "it's who you know" basis. Having a modern public face would not really be that high on their priority list... in fact, discretion tends to be a valued stock in trade.  It was part of the reason so little of the history of these amazing aircraft was widely known.  :-//

I may be completely wrong in that understanding... but that was what I made of the "gestalt" of aerospace in general. I have no idea how much that has changed since; Ifni knows the area where I am now used to live & breathe aerospace. Now, not so much.  :P

mnem
*sander-ily*

Offline Ice-Tea

• Super Contributor
    • Freelance Hardware Engineer
« Reply #126192 on: July 13, 2022, 03:54:43 pm »

Same error. Waybackmachine has something but not much:

https://web.archive.org/web/20211231034902/http://www.caretechnologyconsulting.com/

Linkedin doesn't help much either.

The following users thanked this post: Vince, BU508A, mnementh, bd139, ch_scr, cyclin_al

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #126193 on: July 13, 2022, 04:04:34 pm »

Most states do have annual inspections. Two that I can think of that do not are Connecticut and Illinois.   
CT has a $20 "emissions" test which is basically this: They plug in a OBDII scanner and confirm that the ECM doesn't have any current codes and that it returns a positive for all applicable "Systems Readiness Tests". In English, this means that you didn't just park the car and clear the codes; it's been driven long enough to do the readiness tests and not throw a MIL. In many vehicles, that's as little as 5 minutes/5 miles.  :palm:

Pass, and you're good to go for 2 years.

However... my experience has been that states which don't have a annual safety inspection tend to be a bit more gung-ho on cops checking/ticketing for safety issues like bad lights, wipers and tires, and especially loud exhaust.

Such "fix-it tickets" can get very expensive very fast. :bullshit:

mnem
*toddles off to... somewhere.*

The following users thanked this post: bd139, cyclin_al

Online TERRA Operative

• Super Contributor
  • Voider of warranties
    • Near Far Media Youtube
« Reply #126194 on: July 13, 2022, 04:22:38 pm »
In Japan the Shaken (pronounced with a hard 'a' as in cat or shat) costs roughly between US$800 and USD$1600 and is performed every 2 years on passenger vehicles.

Granted it includes Paperwork fee, Inspection fee, Compulsory vehicle insurance and Vehicle weight tax so more than just the raw inspection is rolled into one final cost.
You can think of it as registration, compulsory insurance and inspection all mashed together into one final number.

If you do it yourself, the cost is greatly reduced as you aren't paying a mechanic to roll your car through the inspection station, but then you pay in your time...
We get our local Toyota dealership to do it for the low end of the cost scale as they can do it in-house in an afternoon and they give us good pricing as I'm in there all the time buying crap and getting the car religiously serviced etc.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 04:24:32 pm by TERRA Operative »
Where does all this test equipment keep coming from?!?

https://www.youtube.com/NearFarMedia/

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, cyclin_al

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
« Reply #126195 on: July 13, 2022, 04:27:12 pm »
Yep. Rocking the 0.99L 3 cyl here  :-DD

Sounds like a V8 if you stick kangaroo juice in it.

I think you've been drinking too much of the kangaroo juice. Nothing sound like a V-8 except a V-8. ;)

I have no problem with folks keeping the heavy metal of yesteryear alive... I'll always be a motorhead, and there still is no replacement for displacement. But this is a different world; these toys of yesteryear have to be treated as toys, not as a way of life if we are to survive as a species. We cannot afford for those lovely beasts to be anybody's "daily driver" any longer.

mnem

Aaaaand this has always been utter nonsense. This is why Colin Chapman's designs blew all the primitive displacement based ones into the weeds.

The only thing adding displacement is good for is going fast in a straight line. For anything else, weight reduction is the real answer. Hence how Mini Coopers could beat 7-litre+ yank tanks in the early days of touring cars.

And it's equally arguable that your line of reasoning is just wankers spankin' it because they can't get their hands on a real car.

Anything you can do to a tiny engine you can do to a big engine and get even more power. Simple physics.

You don't have a right to judge how people like to play, or their choice of toys... don't be a dick, man.

mnem
 :horse:

You're completely missing the point, not sure if deliberately or not, but w/e.

The Point: Weight reduction improves EVERY aspect of a car's performance. Putting a bigger engine in it, or for that matter keeping the same engine and increasing the power by boring/stroking it, ONLY improves (assuming you have the traction and gearing headroom) straight line acceleration and top speed. That is simple physics.

I have not at any point criticised or judged other people's method or means of playing, that's entirely in your head. I put it to you that it is not I that is "being a dick".
That is exactly what you were doing. There is nothing wrong with wanting NOTHING MORE than to go fast in a straight line. There is nothing wrong with wanting to strap your ass to the biggest chunk of horsepower you can muster, and just PUNCH IT.

You were passing judgement on that, and denigrating that form of play. You were being a dick.

EDIT: And speaking of MISSING THE POINT ENTIRELY: My point was explicitly that musclecars are a toy and need to be treated as such. You're the one had to jump on them being huge and wasteful, as if that matters more than a fat heap of dingoes' kidneys when we're talking about toys.

mnem
Try putting a 460 into a VW Beetle some time. The thrill is visceral, and partly because it is dumb and dangerous and puts you out of control.

No, just no. You're reading between the lines what you want to believe, and not what I said. Standard Mnem.

I pointed out the fallacy of the statement "there's no replacement for displacement", nothing more. I think you'll find that people who get their kicks from driving fast in a straight line for around 10 seconds ALSO get serious on the weight reduction, if they are competitive. I have NOTHING against this pastime, even if it's not for me.

As for musclecars being "just toys", this is a stereotypical view normally only seen outside north America, and if I'd said that I would have been in the wrong and could have been justifiably called on it. I know people in the UK that daily drive a muscle car. I bet a lot more do it in the US and Canada.

I also never mentioned them being huge and wasteful, again. you're imagining things that just are not true. Did you not notice I posted a yt link to a CLASSIC MUSCLE CAR when disagreeing with the statement "there's no better sound than a supercharger"?

If you're going to pick a fight with someone, at least do it for something they actually said or did, not just what you imagined they said or did.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

Offline Vince

• Super Contributor
« Reply #126196 on: July 13, 2022, 04:32:34 pm »

Thank you very much.

I dunno that it's relevant... from what I've heard and read back when I was batty over the SR-71 and spent days staying up into the wee hours reading the recently declassified bits of their service history, the business Vince works in tends to cater to mega-corporations and defense contractors (aerospace manufacturing).

One of the things I picked up on in the course of that research was that those entities all generally tend to deal with each other on a "it's who you know" basis. Having a modern public face would not really be that high on their priority list... in fact, discretion tends to be a valued stock in trade.  It was part of the reason so little of the history of these amazing aircraft was widely known.  :-//

I may be completely wrong in that understanding... but that was what I made of the "gestalt" of aerospace in general. I have no idea how much that has changed since; Ifni knows the area where I am now used to live & breathe aerospace. Now, not so much.  :P

mnem
*sander-ily*

Yeah you are completely wrong indeed !  ;D

You might be right if I were a top level design engineer working in area 51 in the US, working on a top secret military contract for the latest flying saucer tested at night in the desert..... but I am not on that side of the business at all ! Robert might be though... more than me for sure.

No, there is nothing secret working at Airbus here. It's just a big factory / assembly line / workshop, albeit huge because we happen to make airplanes not wheel barrows., so it requires a lot of space...
but just a factory. So lots of workers busy in the workshop putting the A/C together as fast as they can to make all the white collars in the open spaces right next to the A/Cs, happy with the numbers they see in real time on their Excel spreadsheets and SAP extracts.

There are lots of subcontractors in both the workshop and offices/open spaces, trying to make a living by offering to do all the shit jobs Airbus doesn't want to do, for as cheaply as possible to get the job. All the subcontractors are well known, because well, everyone of them is required to wear shirts, jackets, safety caps bearing the logo / name of who the hell it is that they are working for. So every time you stumble upon someone in the workshop or offices, you instantly know if he works for Airbus proper, or some contractors, and which one. Also, subcontractors on their desk, have to put a little sign that again shows what contractor they work for, their full name, their job title and phone number.

Also, in order not to mix cats and dogs, Airbus issues BLUE background badges, that one is supposed to wear at all times and make it visible (around their neck usually) to Airbus employees, and RED background badges to all the subcontractors... so that you can spot them from a mile away and stop chatting in case one of them is approaching and you were discussing stuff you don't want subcontractors to hear about.

No, nothing secret at all about subcontractors at an Airbus plant ! ;D

Online TERRA Operative

• Super Contributor
  • Voider of warranties
    • Near Far Media Youtube
« Reply #126197 on: July 13, 2022, 04:33:06 pm »
How about this then? Supercharger and V8. Thing went like a cut snake, was the only one of it's type in Japan at the time.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 04:34:59 pm by TERRA Operative »
Where does all this test equipment keep coming from?!?

https://www.youtube.com/NearFarMedia/

The following users thanked this post: Cubdriver, mnementh, cyclin_al

Offline Cerebus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #126198 on: July 13, 2022, 04:37:27 pm »

Depends what you're comparing the MOT to.  The MOT is, if done properly, quite extensive and takes an absolute minimum of half an hour, ties up a rolling road brake tester, an actual exhaust gas analyser (none of this "what does the ODBII port say" rubbish), light alignment analyser and lift while it's being done. Compared to normal garage work it's low profit, if it makes a profit at all. Almost every garage that does it, does it as a loss-leader to get the associated repair work in the door.
Anybody got a syringe I can use to squeeze the magic smoke back into this?

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, Specmaster, bd139, cyclin_al

Offline Zoli

• Frequent Contributor
  • Grumpy old men
« Reply #126199 on: July 13, 2022, 04:38:29 pm »
and there still is no replacement for displacement
IIRC, that's exactly the Rolls-Royce philosophy; but for different reasons then plain muscle.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf