Author Topic: The Siglent SDG2042X Thread  (Read 548278 times)

exe and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline JohnG

• Frequent Contributor
Re: The Siglent SDG2042X Thread
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2016, 07:40:23 pm »

Good to know, i have some questions about :

-have you also noticed pulse width+ distorsion during parameters change ?
-have you operated the generator by hand on UI panel or by remote interface ?
-are you using the last available FW version ?

In the past i developed a fast prototyping system for induction heating cooktoop (a module with 2 channel, 7KW total power), based on fpga system where i was driving two half bridge drivers (couple of 80A/600V IGBTs each with IC floating gate drivers), but honestly i never dared two go straight to drive them, at logic level of course, with a pulse generator, even if the system was HW protected for cross conduction events / output overcurrent by mean of "leg" current sensors / ultrafast comparators and latched inhibition logic, for the simple reason that is too risky also to play on the fly by hand with parameters, considering that also a missed conduction cycle is a serious problem on that kind of application (the load is a resonant circuit).

I assume that you are working with a low power / low voltage system and you do not strictly need such kind of subsidiary protection systems, but if this kind of work is a recurrent activity then would be nice to develop a dedicated driving system to preserve your circuit & your safety.

I haven't yet studied the instrument control interface command set at all (... but i will have to do soon), maybe there are instructions to apply pulse width, delay, phase changes in a syncronous way on both channels without glitch, with a proper sequencing, that of course has to be put in place by am external program.

It could be a workaround viable during the wait for the firmware fix, since in the meantime i will not hold my breath ;-)

I am using the latest firmware. I was changing the pulse delay parameter for channel 2 on the fly, using the knob.

I understand the risks you are talking about. Unfortunately, I don't have the bandwidth to learn FPGA programming, and most of my concerns are with simple looking circuits, voltages <200V (with a few exceptions), but with extremely fast switching. By that, I mean switching 10s of volts and 10s of amps in a few ns, or possibly in less than 1ns. I'm more concerned about basic power stage performance with new power FETs. For this kind of application, being able to use a dual channel generator would save a lot of time, if I can rely on the synchronization under my test conditions. I will note that I have seen very sophisticated and supposedly bulletproof controls and drivers still manage to turn on two transistors on simultaneously, but never for very long  :palm:.

I did work on an induction cooker in a past life. We were evaluating the possibility of one that would work with aluminum or copper pots. As it turns out, it is possible. Maybe not cost effective, though.

John
"Reality is that which, when you quit believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick (RIP).

Offline markone

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2016, 08:55:18 pm »

I did work on an induction cooker in a past life. We were evaluating the possibility of one that would work with aluminum or copper pots. As it turns out, it is possible. Maybe not cost effective, though.

John

Yep,  "all metal" induction heating cooktops are reality from many years, HW wise its matter to work up to 100Khz instead of 50Khz plus some tricks on hob coil design, anyway they are a lot expensive without any good reason, so are quite rare on home appliance market.

If you are not familiar with FPGA design, you can still develop a dedicated PWM generator with a microcontroller evaluation board with USB interface and advanced pwm generator like microchip dsPIC33E (or similar), once properly programmed they are quite robust.

Returning on topic, depending on how phase linked channels mechanism is implemented on our 2042x, it could be not so simple for siglent to fix the bug to comply this specific need, but i would bet that this is not the only generator affected by such problem.

Offline fitch

• Contributor
The Siglent SDG2042X Thread
« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2016, 10:02:24 pm »
Gby,
First I want to comment on your scope.  The pictures look like they came from mine, a TDS-694C.  But with the same 10G sample rate as yours, mine yields a 3G bandwidth.

Anyway, I think your analysis of the modes is right.  However, I think the reason you are seeing slightly different rise times between built in and TrueArb is due to slight measurement error.s. It is possible that the difference in frequency and/or duty cycle causes the peak to peak voltage to be slightly different, and that mucks with your rise time measurement slightly.

Anyway, I just got my SDG2042X and am having fun playing with it, too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline billfernandezTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #128 on: January 25, 2016, 03:21:23 am »
DDS AWG Square Rise Time 2x Faster Than Built In Square Rise Time

...In looking at the Arbitrary Wave square output I note that the rise time is much faster than when using the built in Square wave shape.  See the attached scope captures.

The second scope picture shows the arbitrary square wave shape running in DDS Arb Mode at the same 10 MHz.  Now the rise time is 4.6 nSec...

The third scope picture shows the arbitrary square wave shape running in TrueArb Arb Mode at 1.5 MHz.  Now the rise time is 8.8 nSec...

I've been experimenting with creating and running my own binary waveform files.  So far I've been testing at the full output swing (10Vpp into 50Ohms), and at various output frequencies.  I find that when I play a file in DDS mode the rise and fall times of vertical transitions is about 4.6nS.  I find that when I play the same file in TruArb mode the rise and fall times of vertical transitions is about 8.6nS.

gby, in response to your question I wonder if the generator is using DDS mode to generate its squarewaves.

Offline alank2

• Super Contributor
« Reply #129 on: January 25, 2016, 03:48:53 am »
There is a change in the waveform when you turn on the sweep mode too.  Try enabling sweep mode but setting the start/stop frequency to the same frequency so it really isn't sweeping.  It changes the rise/fall times and waveform shape.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #130 on: January 25, 2016, 04:07:38 am »
There is a change in the waveform when you turn on the sweep mode too.  Try enabling sweep mode but setting the start/stop frequency to the same frequency so it really isn't sweeping.  It changes the rise/fall times and waveform shape.

I'll try that. 

I've learned that Sweep, Burst and Modulate are disabled when in TruArb mode (but they are enabled in DDS mode).

Offline fang64

« Reply #131 on: January 28, 2016, 02:28:52 am »
Thanks for the info analogNewbie,

how could i download or upload a file via Telnet?
Put or get seem not to work. Is it possible to install any utility in the filesystem to keep the door open after
Siglent closed the gap with next update?

Karsten

Another way to transfer files I've used frequently is netcat, on the receiver you can run "nc -l -p TCP_Port > somefile.xml" and on the sender ( siglent ) you would run "nc receiver_ip TCP_Port < somefile.xml"

Obviously replacing TCP_Port with a free TCP port and receiver_ip with the IP that you are sending the file to.

Online tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
« Reply #132 on: January 30, 2016, 06:50:24 am »
In my Inbox from Siglent:

SDG2000X important update.

http://www.siglentamerica.com/USA_website_2014/Firmware&Software/firmware/SDG2000X-P17R5.rar

Release notes:
http://www.siglentamerica.com/gjjrj-xq.aspx?id=3608

Note
Siglent will be on Chinese New Year break until 14th Feb.
Avid Rabid Hobbyist
Siglent Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SiglentVideo/videos

Offline highwayman

• Contributor
« Reply #133 on: January 30, 2016, 02:28:54 pm »

I ordered an SDG2000x yesterday.  When the two month delivery appeared, I started to worry.  This ^^ may explain why the delay is so long.  I would still prefer one built before break.

To add more worry to worry, the entire SDG2000x line appears as "Discontinued" at TEquipment.NET where I placed my order.  Same with some models of the SDG1000 line.  Maybe "Discontinued" is code for "Long Lead Time"?  I'll try to shed some more light on the subject when I know more.

Offline markone

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #134 on: January 30, 2016, 03:04:53 pm »
In my Inbox from Siglent:

http://www.siglentamerica.com/USA_website_2014/Firmware&Software/firmware/SDG2000X-P17R5.rar

Release notes:

Note

Lots of important bugfix, starting from the first one :

a) A bug in file system could cause the generator never startup

But i wonder if it breaks the game of the frequency update.

Volunteers that check this ?  :)

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #135 on: January 30, 2016, 03:40:16 pm »

Release notes:

One of the bug fixes on the list is "g) Unable to remove files with uncommon character(s) in their names."  I wonder/hope if this will fix the problem Hagrid was having.  I also wonder if we now will be able to have spaces in file names.

Offline Svuppe

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #136 on: January 30, 2016, 04:49:26 pm »

I found this note in the enclosed pdf:
NOTE: After being updated to this release, the generator cannot be backward to previous releases any more
Point of no return  :scared:

Offline markone

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #137 on: January 30, 2016, 05:28:27 pm »

I found this note in the enclosed pdf:
NOTE: After being updated to this release, the generator cannot be backward to previous releases any more
Point of no return  :scared:

Heck,

i missed that, now we have one more reason to fear that the upgrade game is over.

The "A bug in file system could cause the generator never startup" could be an artfully constructed danger to lead to upgrade, but i hope to be wrong.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #138 on: January 30, 2016, 07:20:57 pm »
The new firmware seems to add a new feature:  the ability to add to a sine wave 2nd to 9th harmonic components at specified amplitudes.

Offline steffenmauch

• Contributor
« Reply #139 on: January 30, 2016, 07:38:29 pm »
So I can give some light regarding the firmware 2.01.01.17R5.
It does not close telnet access :)
But it introduce a new dir as can be seen below.
Code: [Select]
/etc/init.d # df -h
Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on
ubi0:rootfs              35.2M     15.7M     19.5M  45% /
mdev                     60.9M         0     60.9M   0% /dev
ubi1_0                   85.0M     56.0K     84.9M   0% /usr/bin/siglent/usr
ubi2_0                   40.7M     24.0K     40.6M   0% /usr/bin/siglent/firmdata0
/usr/bin/siglent/firmdata0 # ls -all
drwxr-xr-x    2 1000     ding          400 Jan  1 00:09 .
drwxr-xr-x    7 1000     ding          560 Jan  1 00:00 ..
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root          241 Jan  1 00:00 NSP_system_info.xml
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root          484 Jan  1 00:00 NSP_trends_config_info.xml
-rwxr-xr-x    1 1000     ding           74 Jan 15  2016 version.txt
Interesting is the fact that all mounts are now read-only!
/ # mount
rootfs on / type rootfs (rw)
ubi0:rootfs on / type ubifs (ro,relatime)
proc on /proc type proc (rw,relatime)
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,relatime)
mdev on /dev type tmpfs (rw,relatime)
devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,relatime,mode=600)
none on /sys/kernel/debug type debugfs (rw,relatime)
ubi1_0 on /usr/bin/siglent/usr type ubifs (rw,relatime)
ubi2_0 on /usr/bin/siglent/firmdata0 type ubifs (ro,relatime)
But you can remount the filesystem easily to gain rw access:
mount -o remount,rw ubi2_0 /usr/bin/siglent/firmdata0
For all version so far it is sufficient to remove
<license><bandwidth_update_license>xxxx</bandwidth_update_license></license>from the 'NSP_system_info.xml' file.
This preserves the serial number of the device while changing the bandwidth setting.

The following users thanked this post: max666, Steps

Offline gby

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #140 on: January 30, 2016, 10:22:55 pm »
I find it interesting that this update has the .ADS and the .CFG files like the last (16R2) update but the instructions in this update only instruct you to load the .ADS file and not the .CFG file like last time.

Are people following the instructions (thus ignoring the .CFG file) or are people following the previous instructions and loading first the .ADS and then the .CFG file?

« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 10:24:51 pm by gby »

Offline steffenmauch

• Contributor
« Reply #141 on: January 30, 2016, 10:36:46 pm »
I ignored the .cfg file and loaded only the .ads to the usb stick for performing the update.

Offline uncle_bob

• Supporter
« Reply #142 on: January 31, 2016, 12:50:25 am »

I ordered an SDG2000x yesterday.  When the two month delivery appeared, I started to worry.  This ^^ may explain why the delay is so long.  I would still prefer one built before break.

To add more worry to worry, the entire SDG2000x line appears as "Discontinued" at TEquipment.NET where I placed my order.  Same with some models of the SDG1000 line.  Maybe "Discontinued" is code for "Long Lead Time"?  I'll try to shed some more light on the subject when I know more.

Hi

It's more than just the SDG2042X. If you dig a bit deeper the vast majority of what they still show in Siglent also shows as having stock on hand. They "discontinued" a lot more than just one function generator. Based on what is up on the web site, it looks like Tequipment and Siglent are parting ways.

I also have a generator on back order with them. Hopefully it will ship on schedule. Mine is currently showing a mid February date with an odd little note under it "Ships from an alternate warehouse".

Hopefully somebody will pop up with an announcement and let us all know what is going on.

Bob

Offline markone

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #143 on: January 31, 2016, 01:09:37 am »
The new firmware seems to add a new feature:  the ability to add to a sine wave 2nd to 9th harmonic components at specified amplitudes.

That was already available with the previous release (16R2).

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #144 on: January 31, 2016, 04:38:24 am »
I ignored the .cfg file and loaded only the .ads to the usb stick for performing the update.

Me too.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #145 on: January 31, 2016, 04:40:40 am »

Huh.  Guess I just didn't notice until now.

Online tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
« Reply #146 on: January 31, 2016, 06:32:58 am »
I find it interesting that this update has the .ADS and the .CFG files like the last (16R2) update but the instructions in this update only instruct you to load the .ADS file and not the .CFG file like last time.

Are people following the instructions (thus ignoring the .CFG file) or are people following the previous instructions and loading first the .ADS and then the .CFG file?
With some other Siglent products when a.cfg file was needed for a major update, those owners that missed that update would still require the .cfg file to update future FW updates.
There was some confusion about this and I suspect that Siglent are now just including the .cfg in the FW update package in case it's needed.
Avid Rabid Hobbyist
Siglent Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SiglentVideo/videos

Offline markone

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #147 on: January 31, 2016, 09:41:57 am »

Huh.  Guess I just didn't notice until now.

Great feature, anyway, tested it with a spectrum analyzer time ago and works a treat.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 11:48:32 am by markone »

Offline Svuppe

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #148 on: January 31, 2016, 11:01:03 am »
Has anyone poked around inside one of these yet, and maybe found the serial console (ttyO0)? If so, does it provide access to a bootloader during startup?
That would be very nice for emergency recovery in case of unfortunate accidents when messing around in the file system  >:D

Offline steffenmauch

• Contributor
« Reply #149 on: January 31, 2016, 12:09:10 pm »
So far I haven't open the device, but maybe parts of the output when updating is interesting for someone:

When using a text file with extension .ads the output is the following when trying to upgrade:
[WARNNING]:ui_lib_parse_child_key():line=621:Can't update parameter from cfg!!!!!!
FileHeader.product_type == 769303683
version_flag == 0
xml_upgrade_id = 10600
++++++++++++UPDATE_FAIL+++++++++++

When using the 'SDG2000_V200R001B01D01P17R5.ADS':
[WARNNING]:ui_lib_parse_child_key():line=621:Can't update parameter from cfg!!!!!!
FileHeader.product_type == 10600
version_flag == 1
xml_upgrade_id = 10600
rm: cannot remove '/usr/bin/siglent/usr/usr/upgrade': No such file or directory
Archive:  /usr/bin/siglent/usr/usr/upgrade/config.zip
   creating: app/
   creating: app/etc/
   creating: app/etc/udhcpc.d/
  inflating: app/etc/udhcpc.d/50default
   creating: app/etc/network/
   creating: app/etc/network/if-up.d/
   creating: app/etc/network/if-down.d/
  inflating: app/etc/network/options
   creating: app/etc/network/if-post-down.d/
  inflating: app/etc/network/if-post-down.d/wpa-supplicant
   creating: app/etc/network/if-pre-up.d/
  inflating: app/etc/network/if-pre-up.d/wireless-tools
  inflating: app/etc/network/if-pre-up.d/wpa-supplicant
  inflating: app/etc/network/if-pre-up.d/zzz-wireless
  inflating: app/etc/network/interfaces
  inflating: app/etc/shadow
  inflating: app/etc/profile
  inflating: app/etc/issue
  inflating: app/etc/mdev.conf
   creating: app/etc/init.d/
  inflating: app/etc/init.d/sysfs.sh
  inflating: app/etc/init.d/rcS
  inflating: app/etc/init.d/networking
  inflating: app/etc/fstab
  inflating: app/etc/passwd
  inflating: app/etc/issue.net
  inflating: app/etc/gshadow
  inflating: app/etc/group
  inflating: app/etc/resolv.conf
   creating: app/etc/hotplug/
   creating: app/etc/hotplug/usb/
  inflating: app/etc/hotplug/usb/udisk_insert
  inflating: app/etc/hotplug/usb/udisk_remove
  inflating: app/etc/inittab
   creating: config/
  inflating: config/NSP_config_upgrade_info.xml
  inflating: config/NSP_limit_data.xml
   creating: config/fpga/
  inflating: config/fpga/fpga.bin
  inflating: config/version.txt
   creating: config/arb/
  inflating: config/arb/153_square_duty10.bin
  inflating: config/arb/18_sinc_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/128_coth_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/47_acos_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/46_asin_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/90_ecg1_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/147_tukeywin_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/206_sine_harmonic5_wave.bin
  inflating: config/arb/77_gatevibr_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/69_surge_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/210_sine_harmonic9_wave.bin
  inflating: config/arb/154_square_duty12.bin
  inflating: config/arb/79_mcnoise_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/SDG2000X_Arb_Summary_V1.2.xlsx
  inflating: config/arb/130_sech_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/137_atanh_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/208_sine_harmonic7_wave.bin
  inflating: config/arb/143_chebwin_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/169_square_duty42.bin
  inflating: config/arb/39_triang_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/120_weibull_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/170_square_duty44.bin
  inflating: config/arb/11_exp_rise_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/115_erfcinv_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/44_sec_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/118_legend_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/78_lfmpulse_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/2_stairup_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/60_discharge_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/190_square_duty84.bin
  inflating: config/arb/75_cpulse_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/58_dampedosc_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/96_ecg7_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/121_lognormal_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/70_radar_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/132_sinint_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/34_hamming_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/152_square_duty08.bin
  inflating: config/arb/83_pm_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/161_square_duty26.bin
  inflating: config/arb/145_parzenwin_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/164_square_duty32.bin
  inflating: config/arb/136_asinh_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/94_ecg5_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/61_pahcur_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/111_bessely_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/182_square_duty68.bin
  inflating: config/arb/125_cauchy_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/139_acoth_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/29_twotone_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/5_ppulse_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/155_quare_duty14.bin
  inflating: config/arb/186_square_duty76.bin
  inflating: config/arb/51_sinetra_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/148_square_duty01.bin
  inflating: config/arb/140_bartlett_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/19_gussian_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/179_square_duty62.bin
  inflating: config/arb/160_square_duty24.bin
  inflating: config/arb/24_gmonopuls_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/116_erfinv_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/37_blackman_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/85_eog_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/38_gausswin_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/167_square_duty38.bin
  inflating: config/arb/42_tan_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/43_cot_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/142_bohmanwin_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/209_sine_harmonic8_wave.bin
  inflating: config/arb/99_ecg10_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/180_square_duty64.bin
  inflating: config/arb/138_acsch_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/106_tens1_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/56_roundspm_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/133_tanh_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/35_hanning_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/8_upramp_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/74_bandlimited.bin
  inflating: config/arb/205_sine_harmonic4_wave.bin
  inflating: config/arb/174_square_duty52.bin
  inflating: config/arb/45_csc_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/41_barthannwin_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/0_sine_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/103_ecg14_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/6_npulse_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/13_logrise_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/27_quake_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/119_versiera_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/67_tv_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/54_attalt_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/198_square_duty99.bin
  inflating: config/arb/108_tens3_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/25_tripuls_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/175_square_duty54.bin
  inflating: config/arb/91_ecg2_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/188_square_duty80.bin
  inflating: config/arb/4_stairud_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/114_erfc_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/81_fm_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/28_chirp_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/122_laplace_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/87_emg_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/168_square_duty40.bin
  inflating: config/arb/129_csch_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/131_sinh_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/73_stepresp_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/82_pfm_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/63_scr_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/57_blaseiwave_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/192_square_duty88.bin
  inflating: config/arb/183_square_duty70.bin
  inflating: config/arb/172_square_duty48.bin
  inflating: config/arb/53_ampalt_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/163_square_duty30.bin
  inflating: config/arb/12_logfall_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/95_ecg6_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/98_ecg9_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/3_stairdn_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/14_sqrt_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/141_barthannwin_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/62_combin_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/1_noise_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/22_lorentz_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/17_x^3_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/76_cwpulse_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/88_pulseilogram_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/144_flattopwin_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/126_cosh_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/202_demo2_16kpts.bin
  inflating: config/arb/158_square_duty20.bin
  inflating: config/arb/92_ecg3_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/171_square_duty46.bin
  inflating: config/arb/184_square_duty72.bin
  inflating: config/arb/86_eeg_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/49_acot_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/194_square_duty92.bin
  inflating: config/arb/135_asech_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/181_square_duty66.bin
  inflating: config/arb/178_square_duty60.bin
  inflating: config/arb/201_demo2_3kpts.bin
  inflating: config/arb/97_ecg8_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/156_square_duty16.bin
  inflating: config/arb/40_blackmanharris_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/16_x^2_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/157_square_duty18.bin
  inflating: config/arb/211_sine_harmonic10_wave.bin
  inflating: config/arb/93_ecg4_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/207_sine_harmonic6_wave.bin
  inflating: config/arb/36_kaiser_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/105_lfpulse_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/176_square_duty56.bin
  inflating: config/arb/151_square_duty06.bin
  inflating: config/arb/102_ecg13_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/193_square_duty90.bin
  inflating: config/arb/59_swingosc_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/52_sinever_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/177_square_duty58.bin
  inflating: config/arb/104_ecg15_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/20_dlorentz_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/30_snr_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/84_pwm_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/203_sine_harmonic2_wave.bin
  inflating: config/arb/100_ecg11_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/189_square_duty82.bin
  inflating: config/arb/55_roundhalf_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/165_square_duty34.bin
  inflating: config/arb/159_square_duty22.bin
  inflating: config/arb/187_square_duty78.bin
  inflating: config/arb/demo_stairdn_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/89_resspeed_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/150_square_duty04.bin
  inflating: config/arb/204_sine_harmonic3_wave.bin
  inflating: config/arb/65_chebyshev1_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/10_exp_fall_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/110_besselj_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/146_taylorwin_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/195_square_duty94.bin
  inflating: config/arb/173_square_duty50.bin
  inflating: config/arb/112_dirichlet_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/50_square_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/72_gamma_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/196_square_duty96.bin
  inflating: config/arb/117_laguerre_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/162_square_duty28.bin
  inflating: config/arb/66_chebyshev2_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/23_gauspuls_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/68_voice_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/107_tens2_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/48_atan_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/191_square_duty86.bin
  inflating: config/arb/21_haversine_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/197_square_duty98.bin
  inflating: config/arb/127_cosint_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/7_trapezia_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/26_cardiac_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/101_ecg12_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/9_dnramp_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/149_square_duty02.bin
  inflating: config/arb/80_am_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/199_demo1_375pts.bin
  inflating: config/arb/166_square_duty36.bin
  inflating: config/arb/109_airy_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/124_rayleigh_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/71_ripple_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/200_demo1_16kpts.bin
  inflating: config/arb/185_square_duty74.bin
  inflating: config/arb/123_maxwell_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/15_root3_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/113_erf_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/134_acosh_ram.bin
  inflating: config/arb/64_butterworth_ram.bin
   creating: config/ui_data/
  inflating: config/ui_data/simp_text_info.xml
  inflating: config/ui_data/english_help_info.xml
  inflating: config/ui_data/simp_help_info.xml
  inflating: config/ui_data/english_text_info.xml
  inflating: config/ui_data/simp_menu_info.xml
  inflating: config/ui_data/english_menu_info.xml
  inflating: datafs.img
   creating: drivers/
  inflating: drivers/fbcon_ccw.ko
  inflating: drivers/bitblit.ko
  inflating: drivers/cfbcopyarea.ko
  inflating: drivers/cfbimgblt.ko
  inflating: drivers/scsi_wait_scan.ko
  inflating: drivers/fbcon_rotate.ko
  inflating: drivers/ti81xx.ko
  inflating: drivers/cfbfillrect.ko
  inflating: drivers/gpib.ko
  inflating: drivers/g_usbtmc.ko
  inflating: drivers/fbcon_cw.ko
  inflating: drivers/musb_hdrc.ko
  inflating: drivers/fbcon.ko
  inflating: drivers/da8xx-fb.ko
  inflating: drivers/font.ko
  inflating: drivers/fbcon_ud.ko
  inflating: drivers/softcursor.ko
  inflating: drivers/udc-core.ko
  inflating: firmdata0.img
   creating: lib/
  inflating: lib/libglog.so.0
  inflating: MLO
  inflating: ro_uImage
  inflating: rw_uImage
  inflating: sdg2000.app
  inflating: siglentlib.sh
  inflating: u-boot.img
  inflating: update.sh
new update.sh starting ...
ubi0:rootfs / ubifs ro,relatime 0 0
rootfs ro
upgrade /usr/bin/siglent/usr/usr/upgrade/rw_uImage
Erasing 128 Kibyte @ 5e0000 -- 100 % complete
Writing data to block 0 at offset 0x0
Writing data to block 1 at offset 0x20000
Writing data to block 2 at offset 0x40000
Writing data to block 3 at offset 0x60000
Writing data to block 4 at offset 0x80000
Writing data to block 5 at offset 0xa0000
Writing data to block 6 at offset 0xc0000
Writing data to block 7 at offset 0xe0000
Writing data to block 8 at offset 0x100000
Writing data to block 9 at offset 0x120000
Writing data to block 10 at offset 0x140000
Writing data to block 11 at offset 0x160000
Writing data to block 12 at offset 0x180000
Writing data to block 13 at offset 0x1a0000
Writing data to block 14 at offset 0x1c0000
Writing data to block 15 at offset 0x1e0000
Writing data to block 16 at offset 0x200000
Writing data to block 17 at offset 0x220000
Writing data to block 18 at offset 0x240000
is 3.0 parition  version
Then the device is rebooting twice and as I connect via telnet, I can't see any further messages ...

Anyway, I started a new thread to gather information about the .ads file format.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf