Author Topic: Uni-T ut61E  (Read 3131 times)

Telequipment

Uni-T ut61E
« on: May 14, 2013, 09:55:29 am »
I have a Uni-T ut671 E, which I like kind of, however I'm not happy with the software, I bought it as I wanted a data logger multimeter, the software is crap, it won't work with windows 7, when I install it , it states ports 1,2,3,4,   yet install the software and I get ports 7,8,9,10, I don't even have these on the computer which has 1,2,3,4 so I emailed Uni- T, asking them for the fix ,or proper software, been 2 months  not a dickie from them, customer service from Uni-T is crap, so ut61e is going on e-bay, to be replaced with a Gosson Metrowatt.
The one thing I really hate is bad customer service.

Offline iloveelectronics

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Uni-T ut61E
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 10:05:23 am »
I have a Uni-T ut671 E, which I like kind of, however I'm not happy with the software, I bought it as I wanted a data logger multimeter, the software is crap, it won't work with windows 7, when I install it , it states ports 1,2,3,4,   yet install the software and I get ports 7,8,9,10, I don't even have these on the computer which has 1,2,3,4 so I emailed Uni- T, asking them for the fix ,or proper software, been 2 months  not a dickie from them, customer service from Uni-T is crap, so ut61e is going on e-bay, to be replaced with a Gosson Metrowatt.
The one thing I really hate is bad customer service.

Do a search for UltraDMM here. A forum member wrote this software and it supports the UT61E.
My email address: franky @ 99centHobbies . com
My eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/99centhobbies

Telequipment

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 11:29:12 am »
Ok thank you

Offline Wytnucls

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 12:05:35 pm »
The UT61E logging software is not great, but it installs and runs fine on my Win7 machine.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf