Author Topic: Hantek - build additional kernel modules from GPL source  (Read 1741 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline gichoTopic starter

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 3
Hantek - build additional kernel modules from GPL source
« on: September 04, 2014, 02:01:55 pm »
First post here, but - I've got the GPL sources for kernel 3.2.25 of DSO5102P, made some small tweaks and everything builds fine. Then I re-configured the kernel and got some additional modules - usb lan, usb wireless, bt, etc.
Now I am looking for some assistance to use them on the scope. Ultimate goal is to get automatic "dropbox upload" of screen captures ("save") over LAN/WiFi/BT. Maybe I will need USB HUB to be able to connect a storage stick and the wifi/bt/lan? But maybe I could skip this - I suppose that one ("current") screen capture could just fit in /tmp and be uploaded from there?
Any ideas about a simple console style linux tool for "cloud" uploads? Or to network file system?
Any notes on rcS modifications and maybe wifi startup would be helpful too.
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->