Author Topic: UTD4202C  (Read 8476 times)

Offline bilal8660Topic starter

UTD4202C
« on: October 05, 2010, 04:10:37 pm »

I will make more videos in future as per demand if any one is interested to know about this DSO
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 07:35:48 pm by bilal8660 »

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
Re: UTD4202C
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 05:52:06 pm »
of course everybody want to know! just prove your knowledge! not LUST!
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline Time

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 07:28:21 pm »
No offense, but think about investing in a better camera if you are going to take video show-and-tells seriously.
-Time

Offline saturation

• Super Contributor
  • Doveryai, no proveryai
    • NIST
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 08:48:51 pm »
For video, show something dynamic, like increasing the output frequency of the generator and viewing the screen in real time.  Otherwise, the video of a static quantity you are better off just taking one hi res photo.

The vid is so blurry, I can't read any of the switch settings... is that, MHz, kHz?
Best Wishes,

Saturation

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 07:03:04 am »
The vid is so blurry, I can't read any of the switch settings... is that, MHz, kHz?
he clearly showed each model numbers though.
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 10:14:16 am »
thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my life !, you point was ? I don't think this category was created for people to try and show off (and i emphasize the "try")

what do you think of the scope ? good ? bad ? your comments ? a decent photo/video would be nice, a bit of light works wonders.

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 02:47:00 pm »
what do you think of the scope ? good ? bad ? your comments ? a decent photo/video would be nice, a bit of light works wonders.
of course he will say its good, other than its a PR98000 which is quite pricey for me, it also passed in showing self cal and some FG output. we are yet to see his extensive report on it. maybe right now, he is too busy on that (or not on that) ;)

Offline saturation

• Super Contributor
  • Doveryai, no proveryai
    • NIST
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2010, 04:19:55 pm »
My approach is always to download videos then play fast with the scroll bar of my player, stopping at key areas of interest, you'll waste only seconds of your life  ;D  It took only seconds to watch the video.

thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my life !, you point was ? I don't think this category was created for people to try and show off (and i emphasize the "try")

Best Wishes,

Saturation

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf